Report NEP-ICT-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael Auer, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," BIS Working Papers 765, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlos Conesa, 2019. "Bitcoin: A solution for payment systems or a solution in search of a problem?," Occasional Papers 1901, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Jeffrey Mollins & Pierre St-Amant, 2019. "The Productivity Slowdown in Canada: An ICT Phenomenon?," Staff Working Papers 19-2, Bank of Canada.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Li, Jin & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2019. "Corporate Capture of Blockchain Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria FONT-MAS, 2018. "Plataformas de Capital versus Plataformas Sociales en la Economía Colaborativa: Punto de vista jurídico internacional," CIRIEC Working Papers 1812, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.