Report NEP-MIC-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gwenaël Piaser, 2014. "Common Agency Games with Common Value Exclusion, Convexity and Existence," Working Papers 2014-420, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2014. "What is ambiguity?," Cahiers de recherche 2014-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sylvain Chassang & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2014. "Corruption, Intimidation, and Whistle-blowing: a Theory of Inference from Unverifiable Reports," NBER Working Papers 20315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2014. "Motivate and Select: Relational Contracts with Persistent Types," Working Papers 721, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2014. "Expected utility without full transitivity," CIS Discussion paper series 627, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Ishii, Yuhta & Kominers, Scott Duke, 2014. "Delayed-response strategies in repeated games with observation lags," Scholarly Articles 11880354, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Alessandro Sontuoso, 2014. "I Cannot Cheat on You after We Talk," PPE Working Papers 0001, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2013. "Bribing in First-Price Auctions: Corrigendum," Scholarly Articles 10591649, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Aryal, Gaurab & Stauber, Ronald, 2014. "A Note on Kuhn’s Theorem with Ambiguity Averse Players," MPRA Paper 57336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Fei & Kotowski, Maciej Henryk, 2014. "On the continuous equilibria of affiliated-value, all-pay auctions with private budget constraints," Scholarly Articles 11718166, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2014. "Strategy-proofness and essentially single-valued cores revisited," Cahiers de recherche 2014-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2014. "Audits as Signals," Scholarly Articles 12176676, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Meyer-Brauns, 2014. "Optimal Auditing with Heterogeneous Audit Perceptions," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-06, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Fedor Iskhakov & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2014. "Recursive Lexicographical Search: Finding all Markov Perfect Equilibria of Finite State Directional Dynamic Games," Discussion Papers 14-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Philipp Meyer-Brauns, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.