Report NEP-LTV-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir, 2015. "The Marriage Market, Labor Supply and Education Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1994, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2015. "The Earnings and Employment Losses Before Entering the Disability System," IZA Discussion Papers 8913, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aloysius Siow, 2015. "Obituary: Gary Becker and the Art of Economics," Working Papers tecipa-536, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei, 2015. "How the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor: A Preliminary Exploration with Historical Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gary Solon, 2015. "What Do We Know So Far about Multigenerational Mobility?," NBER Working Papers 21053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Pellerin, Mathieu, 2015. "The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010," IZA Discussion Papers 8917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martín Rossi & Christian Ruzzier, 2015. "Career Choices and the Evolution of the College Gender Gap," Working Papers 120, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2015.
- Albrecht, James & Skogman Thoursie, Peter & Vroman, Susan, 2015. "Parental leave and the glass ceiling in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Daniel Ferreira & Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2015. "Misallocation of Talent in Competitive Labor Markets," Working Papers 740, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.