Report NEP-BEC-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dessein, Wouter & Prat, Andrea, 2019. "Organizational Capital, Corporate Leadership, and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Laeven, Luc & Moreno, David, 2019. "Debt overhang, rollover risk, and corporate investment: evidence from the European crisis," Working Paper Series 2241, European Central Bank.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Dhyne, Emmanuel & Magerman, Glenn & Manova, Kalina & Moxnes, Andreas, 2019. "The Origins of Firm Heterogeneity: A Production Network Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 13429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mai Nguyen & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2019. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Working Papers hal-02014292, HAL.
- Lutz Bellmann & Olaf Hübler & Ute Leber, 2019. "Works Councils, Training and Employee Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1020, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrews, Dan & Petroulakis, Filippos, 2019. "Breaking the shackles: Zombie firms, weak banks and depressed restructuring in Europe," Working Paper Series 2240, European Central Bank.
- Crowley, Meredith A & Exton, Oliver & Han, Lu, 2019. "Renegotiation of Trade Agreements and Firm Exporting Decisions: Evidence from the Impact of Brexit on UK Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 13446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Boehm & Jan Sonntag, 2018. "Vertical Integration and Foreclosure: Evidence from Production Network Data," Sciences Po publications 2018-12, Sciences Po.
- Gollin, Douglas & Udry, Christopher, 2019. "Heterogeneity, Measurement Error, and Misallocation: Evidence from African Agriculture," CEPR Discussion Papers 13433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Li, Jin & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2019. "Corporate Capture of Blockchain Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ester Chen & Ilanit Gavious & Nadav Steinberg, 2017. "Dividends from Unrealized Earnings and Default Risk," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2017.05, Bank of Israel.
- Lenoir, Clemence & Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2019. "Search Frictions in International Good Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 13442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.