Report NEP-CTA-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2014. "Motivate and Select: Relational Contracts with Persistent Types," Working Papers 721, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michael P. Keane & Olean Stavrunova, 2014. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance," Economics Papers 2014-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sylvain Chassang & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2014. "Corruption, Intimidation, and Whistle-blowing: a Theory of Inference from Unverifiable Reports," NBER Working Papers 20315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Ishii, Yuhta & Kominers, Scott Duke, 2014. "Delayed-response strategies in repeated games with observation lags," Scholarly Articles 11880354, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Diaspora famille transferts et contrat implicite
[Diaspora famille and transfers as implicit cintract]," MPRA Paper 57387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Meyer-Brauns, 2014. "Financial Contracting with Tax Evaders," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-01, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Todd Keister, 2014. "Bailouts and Financial Fragility," Departmental Working Papers 201401, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Ahn & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2014. "When Incentives Matter Too Much: Explaining Significant Responses to Irrelevant Information," NBER Working Papers 20321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2014. "Audits as Signals," Scholarly Articles 12176676, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Liyan Yang & Itay Goldstein, 2014. "Good Disclosure, Bad Disclosure," 2014 Meeting Papers 42, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Itai Agur, 2014. "Bank Risk Within and Across Equilibria," IMF Working Papers 14/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Natalya Martynova & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2014. "Franchise value and risk-taking in modern banks," DNB Working Papers 430, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Li, Fei & Kotowski, Maciej Henryk, 2014. "On the continuous equilibria of affiliated-value, all-pay auctions with private budget constraints," Scholarly Articles 11718166, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Kotowski, Maciej Henryk & Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2013. "Bribing in First-Price Auctions: Corrigendum," Scholarly Articles 10591649, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Diaspora transferts et signal de richesse
[Diaspora remittances and signaling wealth game]," MPRA Paper 57356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore