Report NEP-CTA-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel DE BOISDEFFRE, 2015. "Price Revelation and Existence of Financial Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets and Private Beliefs," Working Papers 2014-2015_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2015.
- Daniel Ferreira & Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2015. "Misallocation of Talent in Competitive Labor Markets," Working Papers 740, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 21052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Michel Benkert, 2015. "Bilateral trade with loss-averse agents," ECON - Working Papers 188, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2016.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti & Maria Jose Prados, 2015. "Gender and Dynamic Agency: Theory and Evidence on the Compensation of Top Executives," Working Papers 2015-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Philipp Ager & Antonio Ciccone, 2015. "Agricultural Risk and the Spread of Religious Communities," Working Papers 0074, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lance Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2015. "Student Loans and Repayment: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Working Papers 2015-006, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2015. "How creative are you? An experimental study on self-selection in a competitive incentive scheme for creative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jordi Brandts & Klarita Gërxhani & Arthur Schram, 2015. "Status Ranking: A Hidden Channel to Gender Inequality under Competition," Working Papers 817, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.