Report NEP-PAY-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael Auer, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," BIS Working Papers 765, Bank for International Settlements.
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Conesa, 2019. "Bitcoin: A solution for payment systems or a solution in search of a problem?," Occasional Papers 1901, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Hiromi Yamaoka, 2019. "Digital Innovation, Data Revolution and Central Bank Digital Currency," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Maria FONT-MAS, 2018. "Plataformas de Capital versus Plataformas Sociales en la Economía Colaborativa: Punto de vista jurídico internacional," CIRIEC Working Papers 1812, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Andrzej Nałęcz, 2018. "Empowering the 'Unempowerable'. Behavioural Insights into Informing Consumers about Internet Access Services in the European Union under Regulation 2015/2120," Post-Print hal-01991747, HAL.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2018. "The rize of electronic social networks and implications for advertisers," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7eeckjdtj29, Sciences Po.
- de Janvry, Alain & Emerick, Kyle & Kelley, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2019. "Endogenous Information Sharing and the Gains from Using Network Information to Maximize Technology Adoption," CEPR Discussion Papers 13507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oscar Javier Martínez Herrera, 2017. "Concentración o desconcentración del mercado de telefonía móvil de Colombia," Revista de Economía del Caribe 017155, Universidad del Norte.
- Ashworth, Jonathan & Goodhart, Charles A, 2019. "Canadian Legalization of Cannabis reduces both its cash usage and 'Black' Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crinò, Rosario & Immordino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2019. "Fighting Mobile Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 13424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pauline Folcher & Sarah Mussol & Anne-Sophie Cases, 2017.
"Loft Study: What do the Millennials think about connected objects?
[Loft Study : que pensent les Millennials des objets connectés?]," Post-Print hal-01988027, HAL.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Li, Jin & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2019. "Corporate Capture of Blockchain Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yu Zhu & Scott Hendry, 2019. "A Framework for Analyzing Monetary Policy in an Economy with E-money," Staff Working Papers 19-1, Bank of Canada.
- Pezzoni, Michele & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Visentin, Fabiana, 2019. "How fast is this novel technology going to be a hit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2019. "Monetary Policy in a World of Cryptocurrencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mehdi Farajallah & Robert Hammond & Thierry Pénard, 2019. "What drives pricing behavior in Peer-to-Peer markets? Evidence from the carsharing platform blablacar," Post-Print halshs-02012097, HAL.
- Avinash Barnwal & Hari Pad Bharti & Aasim Ali & Vishal Singh, 2019. "Stacking with Neural network for Cryptocurrency investment," Papers 1902.07855, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Ariane Tichit & Pascal Lafourcade & Vincent Mazenod, 2018.
"Decentralized virtual currencies are they tools for the future?
[Les monnaies virtuelles décentralisées sont-elles des dispositifs d'avenir ?]," Post-Print hal-01995938, HAL.
- Soete, Luc, 2019. "From "destructive creation" to "creative destruction": Rethinking Science, Technology and innovation in a global context," MERIT Working Papers 2019-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Otto Kässi & Vili Lehdonvirta, 2019. "Do digital skill certificates help new workers enter the market?: Evidence from an online labour platform," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 225, OECD Publishing.
- Sabatino, Lorien & Sapi, Geza, 2019. "Online privacy and market structure: Theory and evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 308, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2018. "Pirated Economics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3l64jkdu7v8, Sciences Po.
- Denis Demidov & Klaus M. Frahm & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2019. "What is the central bank of Wikipedia?," Papers 1902.07920, arXiv.org.
- Xintong Han & Lei Xu, 2019. "Technology Adoption in Input-Output Networks," Working Papers 19001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Thibault Bourgeron & Edmond Lezmi & Thierry Roncalli, 2019. "Robust Asset Allocation for Robo-Advisors," Papers 1902.07449, arXiv.org.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Tong, Matthew, 2019. "The Long-Run Information Effect of Central Bank Communication," CEPR Discussion Papers 13438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.