Afdeling Ruimtelijke Economie Amsterdam, Netherlands
School of Business and Economics
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1105 1081 HV Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:vrevunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bogmans, C.W.J., 2011. "Can globalization outweigh free-riding?," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bogmans, Christian, 2015. "Can the terms of trade externality outweigh free-riding? The role of vertical linkages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 115-128.
- de Jong, Eelke & Bogmans, Christian, 2011. "Does corruption discourage international trade?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 385-398, June.
- Christian Bogmans & Cees Withagen, 2010. "The Pollution Haven Hypothesis, a Dynamic Perspective," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(1), pages 103-130.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- de Jong, Eelke & Bogmans, Christian, 2011.
"Does corruption discourage international trade?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 385-398, June.
- Juan C. Correa & Klaus Jaffe, 2015. "Corruption and Wealth: Unveiling a national prosperity syndrome in Europe," Papers 1604.00283, arXiv.org.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2015. "Free Trade Agreements, Institutions and the Exports of Eastern Partnership Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1214-1229, November.
- Timothy Hinks & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2012.
"Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist countries and Western Europe,"
20121208, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Ivlevs Artjoms & Hinks Timothy, 2015. "Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist Countries and Western Europe," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(2), pages 139-167, April.
- Miguel Ángel Borrella Mas, 2015. "Partisan Alignment and Political Corruption. Theory and Evidence from Spain Job Market Paper," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulus, Michal & Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2015. "Worldwide clustering of the corruption perception," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 428(C), pages 351-358.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2012. "Can bribes buy protection against international competition?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(4), pages 751-775, December.
- Pieroni, L. & d'Agostino, G., 2013.
"Corruption and the effects of economic freedom,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 54-72.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio, 2009. "Corruption and the Effects of Economic Freedom," MPRA Paper 18731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2011. "Corruption and the effects of economic freedom," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0133, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew C.H. Yeung, 2016. "China and the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Misfit or Missed Opportunity?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 73-88.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Horváth, Roman, 2012. "Reform redux: Measurement, determinants and growth implications," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 227-237.
- Caleb Stroup & Benjamin Zissimos, 2017.
"Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability, and Trade Integration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caleb Stroup & Ben Zissimos, 2017. "Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability and Trade Integration," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 425-450, August.
- Caleb Stroup & Benjamin Zissimos, 2011. "Pampered Bureaucracy, Political Stability, and Trade Integration," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1105, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jose Eduardo Gutierrez Ossio & Martin Alessandro & Juan Jose Neyra, 2013.
"Trade Facilitation in the Caribbean : The Case of Customs Performance
[Facilitación del Comercio en el Caribe : el caso de las aduanas y su desempeno]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16620, The World Bank.
- DeMaria, Federica & Franco, Chiara & Solferino, Nazaria, 2015. "Corruption and innovation: the mediating role of trade," AICCON Working Papers 139-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Rivero & José Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2017. "Corruption and International Trade: A Comprehensive Analysis with Gravity," Working Papers 1705, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Costas-Pérez, Elena & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar, 2012. "Corruption scandals, voter information, and accountability," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 469-484.
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami & Sassi Seifallah, 2016. "The corruption-inflation nexus: evidence from developed and developing countries," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 125-144, January.
- d'Agostino, G. & Dunne, J.P. & Pieroni, L., 2016. "Corruption and growth in Africa," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 71-88.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013.
"Public sector corruption and the probability of technological disasters,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 233-255, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Public sector corruption and the probability of technological disasters," MPRA Paper 32012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Public sector corruption and the probability of technological disasters," MPRA Paper 34833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Public sector corruption and the probability of technological disasters," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2011.
"Qualité des Institutions et Commerce International: Évidence à Partir des Exportations de l'UEMOA
[Institutions Quality and International Trade: Evidence from WAEMU Exports]," MPRA Paper 33333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bassetti, Thomas & Dal Maso, Lorenzo & Lattanzi, Nicola, 2015. "Family businesses in Eastern European countries: How informal payments affect exports," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 219-233.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Schudel, Willem & Dautovic, Ernest, 2014. "Intra-industry trade between CESEE countries and the EU15," Working Paper Series 1719, European Central Bank.
- Ernest Dautović & Lucia Orszaghova & Willem Schudel, 2017. "Converging in divergent ways," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(4), pages 625-662, October.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Jalles, João Tovar & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "What determines the likelihood of structural reforms?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 129-145.
- Warning, Susanne & Dürrenberger, Nicole, 2015. "Corruption and education: Does public financing of higher education matter?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112836, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Biswas, Trina & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2016. "Corruption and Agricultural Trade," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235326, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Beekman, Gonne & Bulte, Erwin H. & Nillesen, Eleonora E.M., 2013. "Corruption and economic activity: Micro level evidence from rural Liberia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 70-79.
- Christian Bogmans & Cees Withagen, 2010.
"The Pollution Haven Hypothesis, a Dynamic Perspective,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(1), pages 103-130.
- Louis Dupuy & Matthew Agarwala, 2014. "International trade and sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 25, pages 399-417 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Louis Dupuy, 2012. "International Trade and Sustainability : A survey," Working Papers hal-00701426, HAL.
- Akihiko Yanase, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Pollution Haven Hypothesis in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-980, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Bogmans should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.