The Pollution Haven Hypothesis, a Dynamic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Dupuy & Matthew Agarwala, 2014. "International trade and sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 25, pages 399-417 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nick Hanley & Louis Dupuy & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015.
"Genuine Savings And Sustainability,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 779-806, September.
- Nick Hanley & Louis Dupuy & Eoin McLaughlin, 2014. "Genuine Savings and Sustainability," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-09, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Dupuy, 2012. "International Trade and Sustainability : A survey," Working Papers hal-00701426, HAL.
- Akihiko Yanase, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Pollution Haven Hypothesis in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-980, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and the environment; Two-sector growth models;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_611_0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.