Corruption and Wealth: Unveiling a national prosperity syndrome in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vito Tanzi, 1998. "Corruption Around the World: Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cures," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(4), pages 559-594, December.
- Josef C. Brada & Zdenek Drabek & M. Fabricio Perez, 2012. "The Effect of Home-country and Host-country Corruption on Foreign Direct Investment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 640-663, November.
- Pushan Dutt & Daniel Traca, 2010.
"Corruption and Bilateral Trade Flows: Extortion or Evasion?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 843-860, November.
- Pushan Dutt & Daniel Traca, "undated". "Corruption and bilateral trade flows: extortion or evasion?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14172, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bianca Clausen & Aart Kraay & Zsolt Nyiri, 2011.
"Corruption and Confidence in Public Institutions: Evidence from a Global Survey,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 212-249.
- Clausen, Bianca & Kraay, Aart & Nyiri, Zsolt, 2009. "Corruption and confidence in public institutions : evidence from a global survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5157, The World Bank.
- Vito Tanzi, 1998. "Corruption Around the World; Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cures," IMF Working Papers 98/63, International Monetary Fund.
- de Jong, Eelke & Bogmans, Christian, 2011. "Does corruption discourage international trade?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 385-398, June.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.
- Susanna Thede & Nils-Åke Gustafson, 2012.
"The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 651-666, May.
- Thede, Susanna & Gustafson, Nils-Åke, 2009. "The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade," Working Papers 2009:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Grießhaber, Nicolas & Geys, Benny, 2011. "Civic engagement and corruption in 20 European democracies," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1604.00283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.