Does corruption hinder trade for the new EU members?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005. "Hub-and-Spoke or Else? Free Trade Agreements in the Enlarged EU - A Gravity Model Estimate," Economics Working Papers 037, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000.
"Institutions for High-Quality Growth: What They are and How to Acquire Them,"
NBER Working Papers
7540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2000. "Institutions For High-Quality Growth: What They Are And How To Acquire Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eleanor Doyle & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso, 2011. "Productivity, Trade, and Institutional Quality: A Panel Analysis," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 726-752, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Michal & Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2015. "Worldwide clustering of the corruption perception," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 428(C), pages 351-358.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Rivero & José Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2017. "Corruption and International Trade: A Comprehensive Analysis with Gravity," Working Papers 1705, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; corruption; EU membership;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.