On the effects of unilateral environmental policy on offshoring in multi-stage production processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oliver Schenker & Simon Koesler & Andreas Löschel, 2018. "On the effects of unilateral environmental policy on offshoring in multi-stage production processes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1221-1256, November.
- Schenker, Oliver & Koesler, Simon & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "On the effects of unilateral environmental policy on offshoring in multi-stage production processes," CAWM Discussion Papers 77, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2013.
"An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 109-144.
- Su Wang & Jonathan Vogel & Arnaud Costinot, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," 2011 Meeting Papers 95, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," NBER Working Papers 16936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan E. Vogel & Su Wang, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 3402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
- Benarroch, Michael & Weder, Rolf, 2006. "Intra-industry trade in intermediate products, pollution and internationally increasing returns," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 675-689, November.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W., 2012. "The relevance of process emissions for carbon leakage: A comparison of unilateral climate policy options with and without border carbon adjustment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 168-180.
- Koesler, Simon & Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The Basic WIOD CGE Model: A computable general equilibrium model based on the World Input-Output Database," ZEW Dokumentationen 13-04, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:201-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:148-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(S1), pages 148-168.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothe, Frank, 2017. "The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains," CAWM Discussion Papers 94, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017. "The Effect of Globalisation on Energy Footprints: Disentangling the Links of Global Value Chains," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-587, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver, 2019. "What drives total real unit energy costs globally? A novel LMDI decomposition approach," CAWM Discussion Papers 110, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
KeywordsUnilateral Climate Policy; Border Carbon Taxes; Vertical Specialisation; Offshoring; Outsourcing; Computable General Equilibrium;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-01-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-01-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2015-01-31 (International Trade)
- NEP-RES-2015-01-31 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:14121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .