|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|234 Wellington St. 2E Ottawa, ON. K1A 0G9 Canada|
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(in no particular order)
Department of Economics
Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Chicago
1126 East 59th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637
RePEc:edi:deuchus (more details at EDIRC)
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jeffrey Gao & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Gabriel Rodriguez Rondon, 2018. "The Government of Canada Debt Securities Data Set," Technical Reports 112, Bank of Canada.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini & Francisco Rivadeneyra, 2018. "A Policy Framework for E-Money: A Report on Bank of Canada Research," Discussion Papers 18-5, Bank of Canada.
- Meyer Aaron & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Samantha Sohal, 2017. "Fintech: Is This Time Different? A Framework for Assessing Risks and Opportunities for Central Banks," Discussion Papers 17-10, Bank of Canada.
- Tiago Pinheiro & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Marc Teignier, 2013. "Financial Development and the Volatility of Income," Staff Working Papers 13-4, Bank of Canada.
- Francisco Rivadeneyra, 2012. "The U.S.-Dollar Supranational Zero-Coupon Curve," Discussion Papers 12-5, Bank of Canada.
- Francisco Rivadeneyra & Oumar Dissou, 2011. "A Model of the EFA Liabilities," Discussion Papers 11-11, Bank of Canada.
- Marc Teignier & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Tiago Pinheiro, 2011. "Costs and Benefits of the Financial Sector," 2011 Meeting Papers 1295, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tiago Pinheiro & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Marc Teignier, 2017. "Financial Development, Credit, and Business Cycles," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(7), pages 1653-1665, October.
- Lukasz Pomorski & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Eric Wolfe, 2014. "The Canadian Dollar as a Reserve Currency," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2014(Spring), pages 1-11.
- Francisco Rivadeneyra & Jianjian Jin & Narayan Bulusu & Lukasz Pomorski, 2013. "Modelling the Asset-Allocation and Liability Strategy for Canada’s Foreign Exchange Reserves," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Spring), pages 29-36.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tiago Pinheiro & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Marc Teignier, 2013.
"Financial Development and the Volatility of Income,"
Staff Working Papers
13-4, Bank of Canada.
- Donal Smith, 2015. "Collateral Constraints and the Interest Rate," Discussion Papers 15/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & María José Roa, 2013. "Desarrollo financiero, crecimiento y volatidad: Revisión de la literatura reciente," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 9, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-02-08 2017-07-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2017-07-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2017-07-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-07-30
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2012-06-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco Rivadeneyra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.