Report NEP-PAY-2020-10-05This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Bel'en Arouxet & Aurelio F. Bariviera & Ver'onica E. Pastor & Victoria Vampa, 2020. "Covid-19 impact on cryptocurrencies: evidence from a wavelet-based Hurst exponent," Papers 2009.05652, arXiv.org.
- Xinwen Ni & Wolfgang Karl Hardle & Taojun Xie, 2020. "A Machine Learning Based Regulatory Risk Index for Cryptocurrencies," Papers 2009.12121, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.
- Charles M. Kahn & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2020. "Eggs in One Basket: Security and Convenience of Digital Currencies," Working Papers 2020-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Naudé, Wim & Liebregts, Werner, 2020. "Digital Entrepreneurship Research: A Concise Introduction," IZA Discussion Papers 13667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johnson, Justin Pappas & Rhodes, Andrew & Wildenbeest, Matthij, 2020. "Platform Design when Sellers Use Pricing Algorithms," TSE Working Papers 20-1146, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Masaki, Takaaki & Ochoa, Rogelio Granguillhome & Rodriguez Castelan, Carlos, 2020. "Broadband Internet and Household Welfare in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 13658, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sai Krishna Kamepalli & Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2020. "Kill Zone," Working Papers 2020-19, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Alejandro Nava Galán & Albania Padilla Martínez, 2020. "La pobreza digital en México: un análisis de indicadores de uso y disponibilidad tecnológica," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 59, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 08 Jan 2020.
- Dickinson, David L. & McEvoy, David M., 2020. "Further from the Truth: The Impact of In-Person, Online, and mTurk on Dishonest Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 13686, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lin William Cong & Ye Li & Neng Wang, 2020. "Token-Based Platform Finance," NBER Working Papers 27810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Kostøl, Andreas R. & Vigtel, Trond C., 2020. "How broadband internet affects labor market matching," Working Paper 2020/1, Norges Bank.
- Uhl, Matthias, 2020. "Coin migration between Germany and other euro area countries," Discussion Papers 49/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Brown, Ian, 2020. "The technical components of interoperability as a tool for competition regulation," OSF Preprints 6er3p, Center for Open Science.
- Lambrecht, Marco, 2020. "Measuring skill and chance in different versions of Poker," Working Papers 0687, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Victoria Dobrynskaya, 2020. "Is Downside Risk Priced In Cryptocurrency Market?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 79/FE/2020, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kim Huynh & Helen Lao & Patrick Sabourin & Angelika Welte, 2020. "What do high-frequency expenditure network data reveal about spending and inflation during COVID‑19?," Staff Analytical Notes 2020-20, Bank of Canada.
- Force, ECB Crypto Assets Task, 2020. "Stablecoins: Implications for monetary policy, financial stability, market infrastructure and payments, and banking supervision in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 247, European Central Bank.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Sebastian Heise & Davide Melcangi & Maxim L. Pinkovskiy & Giorgio Topa, 2020. "Did State Reopenings Increase Consumer Spending?," Liberty Street Economics 20200918b, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.