Should Central Banks Issue Digital Currency?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eun Young Oh & Shuonan Zhang, 2020. "Central bank digital currency and informal economy," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-11, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2020. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Is It a Good Idea?," Economic Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, vol. 5(2), pages 9-15, June.
More about this item
Keywordscollateral constraint; Monetary policy; cryptocurrency; liquidity premium; aggregate investment;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-06-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-06-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-06-10 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.