Report NEP-CBA-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Kliem & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2017. "(Un)expected Monetary Policy Shocks and Term Premia," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Joost Roettger, 2017. "Monetary Conservatism, Default Risk, and Political Frictions," 2017 Meeting Papers 232, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Qazi Haque, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Target Inflation and the Great Moderation: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bräuning, Falk & Puria, Kovid, 2017. "Uncovering covered interest parity: the role of bank regulation and monetary policy," Current Policy Perspectives 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," GRAPE Working Papers 19, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Waki, Yuichiro & Dennis, Richard & Fujiwara, Ippei, 2017. "The Optimal Degree of Monetary-Discretion in a New Keynesian Model with Private Information," Globalization Institute Working Papers 320, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2017. "Good Policies or Good Luck? New Insights on Globalization and the International Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," Globalization Institute Working Papers 321, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2017. "The Dire Effects of the Lack of Monetary and Fiscal Coordination," NBER Working Papers 23605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abuka, Charles & Alinda, Ronnie & Minoiu, Camelia & Peydrï¿½, Josï¿½ Luis & Presbitero, Andrea, 2017. "Financial Development and Monetary Policy: Loan Applications, Rates, and Real Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meyer Aaron & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Samantha Sohal, 2017. "Fintech: Is This Time Different? A Framework for Assessing Risks and Opportunities for Central Banks," Discussion Papers 17-10, Bank of Canada.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2017. "A Risk-centric Model of Demand Recessions and Macroprudential Policy," NBER Working Papers 23614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dridi, Jemma & Nguyen, Anh D. M., 2017. "Inflation Convergence In East African Countries," MPRA Paper 80393, University Library of Munich, Germany.