Report NEP-BAN-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working Papers 2012-34, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Giovanni di Iasio & Mario Quagliariello, 2013. "Incentives through the cycle: microfounded macroprudential regulation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 894, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guidara, Alaa & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2013. "Banks’ Capital Buffer, Risk and Performance in the Canadian Banking System: Impact of Business Cycles and Regulatory Changes," MPRA Paper 44105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaromir Nosal & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2013. "Uncertainty as Commitment," NBER Working Papers 18766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2012. "The ECB Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have They Lowered Market Borrowing Costs for Banks and Governments?," Working Papers 2012-36, CEPII research center.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2013. "The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 76, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2013. "Forecasting systemic impact in financial networks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wanvimol Sawangngoenyuang & Sukrita Sa-nguanpan & Worawut Sabborriboon, 2012. "Financial Systemic Stability: Challenging Aspects of Central Banks," Working Papers 2012-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Tiago Pinheiro & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Marc Teignier, 2013. "Financial Development and the Volatility of Income," Staff Working Papers 13-4, Bank of Canada.
- Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Jhonatan Pérez Villalobos, 2013. "Authority Centrality and Hub Centrality as metrics of systemic importance of financial market infrastructures," Borradores de Economia 754, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Finance and Economic Development in a Model with Credit Rationing," IHEID Working Papers 02-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra & Rodrigo C. Miranda & Sergio Rubens S. de Souza, 2012. "Stress Testing Liquidity Risk: The Case of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 302, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Adriana Haring & Gloria Sorensen & David Tuesta & Alfonso Ugarte, 2012. "Banking penetration in Uruguay," Working Papers 1308, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Hugo Perea & David Tuesta & Alfonso Ugarte, 2012. "Expanding Credit and Savings in Peru," Working Papers 1307, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.