Report NEP-DGE-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engin Kara & Jasmin Sin, 2012. "Fiscal Multiplier in a Credit-Constrained New Keynesian Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/634, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Visschers, Ludo & Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2013. "Unemployment and endogenous reallocation over the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1887, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pei Kuang, 2013. "Imperfect Knowledge about Asset Prices and Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 13-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Kirill Borissov, 2013. "The Existence of Equilibrium Paths in an AK-model with Endogenous Time Preferences and Borrowing Constraints," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Estimating the State Vector of Linearized DSGE Models without the Kalman Filter," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation Shock In Product Market And Unemployment," Working papers 221, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1886, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tiago Pinheiro & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Marc Teignier, 2013. "Financial Development and the Volatility of Income," Staff Working Papers 13-4, Bank of Canada.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2013. "On Financing Retirement with an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 18760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," Working Papers 472, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mario J. Crucini & J. Scott Davis, 2013. "Distribution Capital and the Short- and Long-Run Import Demand Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 18753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Kline & Enrico Moretti, 2013. "Place Based Policies with Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hatcher, 2013. "Aggregate and welfare effects of long run inflation risk under inflation and price-level targeting," Working Papers 2013_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Fréderic Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers 2012-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Patrick Carter, 2012. "Aid Allocation Rules," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/630, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pelin Ilbas & Øistein Røisland & Tommy Sveen, 2013. "The influence of the Taylor rule on US monetary policy," Working Paper 2013/04, Norges Bank.