Report NEP-PAY-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Henry & Kim Huynh & Angelika Welte, 2018. "2017 Methods-of-Payment Survey Report," Discussion Papers 18-17, Bank of Canada.
- KIMOTO Hiroshi & SAWATANI Yuriko & SAITO Naho & IWAMOTO Koichi & TANOUE Yuta & INOUE Yusuka, 2018. "The Development of Digital Technology for IT, IoT, Big Data, and AI in Japan's Fourth Industrial Revolution (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "How Enhancing Information and Communication Technology has affected Inequality in Africa for Sustainable Development: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/054, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hayashi, Fumiko & Markiewicz, Zach & Minhas, Sabrina, 2018. "The Initial Effects of EMV Migration on Chargebacks in the United States," Research Working Paper RWP 18-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sitonio, Camila & Nucciarelli, Alberto, 2018. "The Impact of Blockchain on the Music Industry," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184968, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Elizabeth Kasekende & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Mobile Money and Money Demand in Kenya," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-11, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Bouyon, Sylvain & Ayoub, Janna, 2018. "Consumer Credit, Digitalisation and Behavioural Economics: Are new protection rules needed?," ECRI Papers 13831, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Charles M. Kahn & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2018. "Should the Central Bank Issue E-money?," Staff Working Papers 18-58, Bank of Canada.
- Badran, Mona Farid, 2018. "Digital Platforms in Developing Countries: "A Case-Study of Jumia Egypt"," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184929, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Suresh De Mel & Craig McIntosh & Ketki Sheth & Christopher Woodruff, 2018. "Can Mobile-Linked Bank Accounts Bolster Savings? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Sri Lanka," NBER Working Papers 25354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Homburg, 2018. "Speculative Eurozone Attacks and Departure Strategies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7343, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pápai, Zoltán & Csorba, Gergely & Nagy, Péter & McLean, Aliz, 2018. "Competition policy questions in mobile network sharing," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184960, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Christopher Henry, 2018. "2017 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Sample Calibration and Variance Estimation," Technical Reports 114, Bank of Canada.
- Jeanjean, Francois & Lebourges, Marc & Liang, Julienne, 2018. "Mobile investment and traffic per capita tend to increase with license duration," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184949, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Obidi, Ekpereamaka Miracle & Ahaiwe, Chizaram Priscilla, 2018. "Cyber-Bullying: Assessment of its Awareness and Threats to Social Media Development," MPRA Paper 90581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amariei, Cosmina, 2018. "Enabling Sustainable Savings and Investment Channels in Europe: Opportunities and Challenges," ECMI Papers 13799, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2018. "A retrospective on the subprime crisis and its aftermath ten years after Lehman's collapse," CEPR Discussion Papers 13373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodríguez Arosemena, Nicolás, 2018. "The Dominium Mundi Game and the Case for Artificial Intelligence in Economics and the Law," MPRA Paper 90560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofer Malamud & Santiago Cueto & Julian Cristia & Diether W. Beuermann, 2018. "Do Children Benefit from Internet Access? Experimental Evidence from Peru," NBER Working Papers 25312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rex Deighton-Smith, 2018. "The Economics of Regulating Ride-Hailing and Dockless Bike Share," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2018/24, OECD Publishing.
- Kate Summers, 2018. "Money and Meaning: How working-age social security benefit recipients understand and use their money," CASE Briefs casebrief/35, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Greil, Stefan & Schwarz, Christian & Stein, Stefan, "undated".
"Perceived Fairness in the Taxation of a Digital Business Model
[Fairness und die Besteuerung digitaler Geschäftsmodelle]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 47, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Alfredo Villca & Alejandro Torres & Carlos Esteban Posada & Hermilson Velásquez, 2018. "Demanda de dinero en América Latina, 1996-2016: una aplicación de cointegración en datos de panel," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 017008, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Elisa Hofmann & Michael E. Fiagbenu & Asri Özgümüs & Amir M. Tahamtan & Tobias Regner, 2018. "My Peers are Watching me - Audience and Peer Effects in a Pay-What-You-Want Context," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2018. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atik, Can, 2018. "How 'Big Data' affects competition law analysis in Online Platforms and Agriculture: does one size fit all?," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184928, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Baum, Peter, 2018. "How might we use Design Thinking for Digital Business Design and for creating Digital Business Value?," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184931, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Camarda, Enrico Maria & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2018. "Path dependencies versus efficiencies in regulation: Evidence from "old" and "new" broadband markets in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-051, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2018. "The Price of BitCoin: GARCH Evidence from High Frequency Data," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Vincent Pasquier & Alex J Wood, 2018. "The power of social media as a labour campaigning tool: lessons from OUR Walmart and the Fight for 15," Post-Print hal-01903758, HAL.
- TATSUMOTO Hirofumi & HIRAI Yuri & WATANABE Toshiya, 2018. "Industry Comparison Using the Data from the "Questionnaire Survey Regarding Data Utilization" (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ricardo Hausmann & Julian Hinz & Muhammed A. Yildirim, 2018. "Measuring Venezuelan Emigration with Twitter," CID Working Papers 342, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- OGURO Kazumasa & ISHIDA Ryo & YASUOKA Masaya, 2018. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods and Cryptocurrency," Discussion papers 18081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).