A retrospective on the subprime crisis and its aftermath ten years after Lehman's collapse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhiguo He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2013. "Intermediary Asset Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 732-770, April.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2002. "Ambiguity Made Precise: A Comparative Foundation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 251-289, February.
- Mink, Mark & de Haan, Jakob, 2013. "Contagion during the Greek sovereign debt crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 102-113.
- Cukierman, Alex & Izhakian, Yehuda, 2015.
"Bailout uncertainty in a microfounded general equilibrium model of the financial system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 160-179.
- Cukierman, Alex & Izhakian, Yehuda, 2011. "Bailout Uncertainty in a Microfounded General Equilibrium Model of the Financial System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2010. "Slapped by the Invisible Hand: The Panic of 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199734153.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2013. "Shifts in US Federal Reserve Goals and Tactics for Monetary Policy: A Role for Penitence?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 65-86, Fall.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2010.
"When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper during the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2009. "When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper During the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," NBER Working Papers 15538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Credit Spreads and Business Cycle Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1692-1720, June.
- Thomas L. Hogan & Linh Le & Alexander William Salter, 2015. "Ben Bernanke and Bagehot's Rules," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(2-3), pages 333-348, March.
- repec:erf:erfstu:81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2010. "Semiannual monetary policy report to the Congress: testimony before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, February 24, 2010," Web Site 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsbailouts; banks' reserves; credit; exit; financial crisis; monetary policy; uncertainty;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-12-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2018-12-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2018-12-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-12-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2018-12-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:13373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.