Central Bank Digital Currency and Banking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:moneco:v:106:y:2019:i:c:p:16-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda Schilling & Harald Uhlig, 2018. "Some Simple Bitcoin Economics," NBER Working Papers 24483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini & Francisco Rivadeneyra, 2018. "A Policy Framework for E-Money: A Report on Bank of Canada Research," Discussion Papers 18-5, Bank of Canada.
- James Chapman & Carolyn A. Wilkins, 2019. "Crypto ‘Money’: Perspective of a Couple of Canadian Central Bankers," Discussion Papers 2019-1, Bank of Canada.
- Ben Fung & Hanna Halaburda, 2016. "Central Bank Digital Currencies: A Framework for Assessing Why and How," Discussion Papers 16-22, Bank of Canada.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Camera, Gabriele & Waller, Christopher, 2007.
"Money, credit and banking,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 171-195, July.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "Money, Credit and Banking," IEW - Working Papers 219, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera, 2004. "Money, Credit, and Banking," 2004 Meeting Papers 473, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2005. "Money, Credit and Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1617, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:fip:fedlrv:00097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu Zhu & Scott Hendry, 2019. "A Framework for Analyzing Monetary Policy in an Economy with E-money," Staff Working Papers 19-1, Bank of Canada.
- Andolfatto, David, 2018. "Assessing the Impact of Central Bank Digital Currency on Private Banks," Working Papers 2018-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Apr 2019.
- Barrdear, John & Kumhof, Michael, 2016. "The macroeconomics of central bank issued digital currencies," Bank of England working papers 605, Bank of England.
- Pablo Kurlat, 2018. "Deposit Spreads and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 25385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2018.
"Banking on Deposits: Maturity Transformation without Interest Rate Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
24582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drechsler, Itamar & Savov, Alexi & Schnabl, Philipp, 2018. "Banking on Deposits: Maturity Transformation without Interest Rate Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Motivations and Implications," Discussion Papers 17-16, Bank of Canada.
- Charles M. Kahn & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2018. "Should the Central Bank Issue E-money?," Staff Working Papers 18-58, Bank of Canada.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2018. "Central Bank Digital Currency and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 18-36, Bank of Canada.
- Foster, Kevin & Schuh, Scott & Zhang, Hanbing, 2013. "The 2010 Survey of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 13-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Itai Agur & Anil Ari & John Kiff & Adina Popescu & Celine Rochon, 2018. "Casting Light on Central Bank Digital Currencies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 18/08, International Monetary Fund.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Central Bank Digital Currency and Banking
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-10-23 20:40:03
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Gu & Cyril Monnet & Ed Nosal & Randall Wright, 2019. "On the Instability of Banking and Financial Intermediation," 2019 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-10-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2019-10-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-10-07 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed019:862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.