Report NEP-PAY-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten Koeppl, 2019. "The Economics of Cryptocurrencies—Bitcoin and Beyond," Staff Working Papers 19-40, Bank of Canada.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Harold James & Jean-Pierre Landau, 2019. "The Digitalization of Money," NBER Working Papers 26300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bounie & Youssouf Camara, 2019. "Card-Sales Response to Merchant Contactless Payment Acceptance: Causal Evidence," Working Papers hal-02296302, HAL.
- Constandina Koki & Stefanos Leonardos & Georgios Piliouras, 2019. "A Peek into the Unobservable: Hidden States and Bayesian Inference for the Bitcoin and Ether Price Series," Papers 1909.10957, arXiv.org.
- Sergei Guriev & Nikita Melnikov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2019. "3G Internet and Confidence in Government," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-13, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Qi Deng, 2019. "Artificial Intelligence BlockCloud (AIBC) Technical Whitepaper," Papers 1909.12063, arXiv.org.
- Ignacio Gonzalez Vazquez & Santo Milasi & Stephanie Carretero Gomez & Joanna Napierala & Nicolas Robledo Bottcher & Koen Jonkers & Xabier Goenaga Beldarrain & Eskarne Arregui Pabollet & Margherita Bac, 2019. "The changing nature of work and skills in the digital age," JRC Working Papers JRC117505, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jonathan Chiu & Janet Hua Jiang & Seyed Mohammadreza Davoodalhosseini & Yu Zhu, 2019. "Central Bank Digital Currency and Banking," 2019 Meeting Papers 862, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick Lecomte, 2019. "Sui generis: Principles for a phenomenology of space in smart real estate," ERES eres2019_50, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Iizuka, Michiko & Ikeda, Yoko, 2019. "Regulation and innovation under Industry 4.0: Case of medical/healthcare robot, HAL by Cyberdyne," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anthony Chapman & Nan Liu & Bob Duncan, 2019. "Distributed Ledger Technologies for the Real Estate Market," ERES eres2019_340, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- René M. Stulz, 2019. "FinTech, BigTech, and the Future of Banks," NBER Working Papers 26312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Cajias, 2019. "Can a machine understand real estate pricing? – Evaluating machine learning approaches with big data," ERES eres2019_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Janos Ferencz & Frédéric Gonzales, 2019. "Barriers to trade in digitally enabled services in the G20," OECD Trade Policy Papers 232, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Mariani & Alessandra Caragnano & Vittorio Placido & Marianna Zito, 2019. "IPOs versus ICOs: a new challenge for Real Estate industry?," ERES eres2019_233, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Marcelo Cajias, 2019. "New Technology and Data in Real Estate," ERES eres2019_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jacques Bughin & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2018. "Artificial intelligence: Why a digital base is critical," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/283916, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Makhdoumi & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2019. "Too Much Data: Prices and Inefficiencies in Data Markets," NBER Working Papers 26296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toyotaro Suzumura & Yi Zhou & Natahalie Baracaldo & Guangnan Ye & Keith Houck & Ryo Kawahara & Ali Anwar & Lucia Larise Stavarache & Yuji Watanabe & Pablo Loyola & Daniel Klyashtorny & Heiko Ludwig & , 2019. "Towards Federated Graph Learning for Collaborative Financial Crimes Detection," Papers 1909.12946, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Yash Chawla & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Anna Skowronska-Szmer, 2019. "Perspectives of smart meters' roll-out in India: an empirical analysis of consumers' awareness and preferences," HSC Research Reports HSC/19/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Antoine Chardain & Claudio Vitari, 2019. "Evolution d'un champ organisationnel suite à l'arrivée d'une technologie. Cas du secteur financier et de la technologie blockchain," Post-Print hal-02293772, HAL.
- Thomas Hellmann & Ilona Mostipan & Nir Vulkan, 2019. "Be Careful What You Ask For: Fundraising Strategies in Equity Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 26275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antje Berndt & Sevin Yeltekin, 2019. "Disruption and Competition in the Financial Advisory Market," 2019 Meeting Papers 1585, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- C. Y. Tan & Y. B. Koh & K. H. Ng & K. H. Ng, 2019. "Structural Change Analysis of Active Cryptocurrency Market," Papers 1909.10679, arXiv.org.
- Oksana Loginova, 2019. "Price Competition Online: Platforms vs. Branded Websites," Working Papers 1906, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Xintong Han & Pu Zhao, 2019. "Pay for Content or Pay for Marketing? An Empirical Study on Content Pricing," Working Papers 19-03, NET Institute.
- Miriam Steurer & Robert Hill & Norbert Pfeifer, 2019. "How Big Is the Airbnb Rent Premium? The Case of Sydney," ERES eres2019_243, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Claudio Vitari & Jean-Charles Pillet, 2019.
"The social network of the french-speaking community of Information Systems researchers
[Le réseau social des chercheurs de la communauté de l'Association Information et Management]," Post-Print hal-02293764, HAL.
- Guimarães, Luis & Gil, Pedro, 2019. "Looking ahead at the effects of automation in an economy with matching frictions," MPRA Paper 96238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Drozd & Michal Kowalik, 2019. "Credit Cards and the Great Recession: The Collapse of Teasers," 2019 Meeting Papers 1047, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasilios Mavroudis & Hayden Melton, 2019. "Libra: Fair Order-Matching for Electronic Financial Exchanges," Papers 1910.00321, arXiv.org.
- Alex Chernoff, 2019. "Amazon Effects in Canadian Online Retail Firm-Product-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 19-42, Bank of Canada.
- Alberto Cavallo & Andres Drenik & Javier Cravino, 2019. "Using online data for international wage comparisons," 2019 Meeting Papers 645, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giorgio Presidente, 2019. "Institutions, Holdup and Automation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7834, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eneko Hiriart, 2019.
"The beginnings of the monetarization in Celtic Europe (3rd century - early 2nd century BC)
[Les débuts de la monétarisation des échanges en Europe celtique (IIIe siècle-début du IIe siècle avant no," Post-Print hal-02294060, HAL.