Pay for Content or Pay for Marketing? An Empirical Study on Content Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eyal Biyalogorsky & Eitan Gerstner & Barak Libai, 2001. "Customer Referral Management: Optimal Reward Programs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 82-95, August.
- Laura J. Kornish & Qiuping Li, 2010. "Optimal Referral Bonuses with Asymmetric Information: Firm-Offered and Interpersonal Incentives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 108-121, 01-02.
More about this item
Keywordscontent pricing; referral marketing; platform policy; structural estimation;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-10-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PAY-2019-10-07 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2019-10-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.