The Case for Central Bank Electronic Money and the Non-case for Central Bank Cryptocurrencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:99:y:2018:i:c:p:20-40 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018.
"Reserves For All? Central Bank Digital Currency, Deposits and their (Non)-Equivalence,"
dp1813, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Niepelt, Dirk, 2018. "Reserves For All? Central Bank Digital Currency, Deposits, and their (Non)-Equivalence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018. "Reserves for All? Central Bank Digital Currency, Deposits, and their (Non)-Equivalence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7176, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018. "Reserves for All? Central Bank Digital Currency, Deposits, and their (Non)-Equivalence," Working Papers 18.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Charles M. Kahn & Francisco Rivadeneyra & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2018. "Should the Central Bank Issue E-money?," Staff Working Papers 18-58, Bank of Canada.
- Emanuele Borgonovo & Stefano Caselli & Alessandra Cillo & Donato Masciandaro, 2018. "Between Cash, Deposit And Bitcoin: Would We Like A Central Bank Digital Currency? Money Demand And Experimental Economics," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1875, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2018. "Central Bank Digital Currency and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 18-36, Bank of Canada.
- Andolfatto, David, 2018. "Assessing the Impact of Central Bank Digital Currency on Private Banks," Working Papers 2018-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 06 Oct 2018.
- repec:fru:finjrn:180510:p:120-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:00097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.