The male–female gap in physician earnings: evidence from a public health insurance system
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "The male-female gap in physician earnings: Evidence from a public health insurance system," Working Papers in Economics 2010-15, University of Salzburg.
- Engelbert Theurl & Hannes Winner, 2010. "The Male-Female Gap in Physician Earnings: Evidence from a Public Health Insurance System," NRN working papers 2010-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weeks, William B. & Paraponaris, Alain & Ventelou, Bruno, 2013.
"Sex-based differences in income and response to proposed financial incentives among general practitioners in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 199-205.
- William B. Weeks & Alain Paraponaris & Bruno Ventelou, 2013. "Sex-based differences in income and response to proposed financial incentives among general practitioners in France," Post-Print hal-01500861, HAL.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"Physician density in a two-tiered health care system,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 257-268.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2011. "Physician Density in a Two-Tiered Health Care System," Working Papers in Economics 2011-5, University of Salzburg.
- Schurer, Stefanie & Kühnle, Daniel & Scott, Anthony & Cheng, Terence Chai, 2012.
"One Man's Blessing, Another Woman's Curse? Family Factors and the Gender-Earnings Gap of Doctors,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefanie Schurer & Daniel Kuehnle & Anthony Scott & Terence Chai Cheng, 2012. "One Man's Blessing, Another Woman's Curse? Family Factors and the Gender-Earnings Gap of Doctors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Wang, Chao & Sweetman, Arthur, 2013. "Gender, family status and physician labour supply," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 17-25.
- Stefanie Schurer & Daniel Kuehnle & Anthony Scott & Terence C. Cheng, 2016. "A Man's Blessing or a Woman's Curse? The Family Earnings Gap of Doctors," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 385-414, July.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Hole, Arne Risa & Santos, Rita, 2011.
"Measuring and testing for gender discrimination in physician pay: English family doctors,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 660-674, July.
- Hugh Gravelle & Arne Risa Hole & Rita Santos, 2011. "Measuring and testing for gender discrimination in physician pay: English family doctors," Discussion Papers 11/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11717 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:10:p:1184-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.