What Factors Influence The Earnings Of General Practitioners And Medical Specialists? Evidence From The Medicine In Australia: Balancing Employment And Life Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749|
- Terence C. Cheng & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2015.
"Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing? A Case Study Based on the Mabel Survey,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 1101-1117, 09.
- Cheng, T. C. & Trivedi, P. K., 2014. "Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing? A Case Study Based on the MABEL Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence C. Cheng & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2014. "Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing? A Case Study Based on the MABEL Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mu, Chunzhou, 2015. "The age profile of the location decision of Australian general practitioners," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 183-193.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Beatriz G. López-Valcárcel & Patricia Barber & Vicente Ortún, 2014. "Efficiency versus Equity in the Allocation of Medical Specialty Training Positions in Spain: A Health Policy Simulation Based on a Discrete Choice Model," NBER Working Papers 19896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Terence Chai & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2013. "Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists," IZA Discussion Papers 7766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terence Chai Cheng & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2013. "Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n40, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kalb, Guyonne & Kühnle, Daniel & Scott, Anthony & Cheng, Terence Chai & Jeon, Sung-Hee, 2015. "What Factors Affect Doctors' Hours Decisions: Comparing Structural Discrete Choice and Reduced-Form Approaches," IZA Discussion Papers 9054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guyonne Kalb & Daniel Kuehnle & Anthony Scott & Terence Chai Cheng & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2015. "What Factors Affect Doctors’ Hours Decisions: Comparing Structural Discrete Choice and Reduced-Form Approaches," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Scott, Anthony & Witt, Julia & Humphreys, John & Joyce, Catherine & Kalb, Guyonne & Jeon, Sung-Hee & McGrail, Matthew, 2013. "Getting doctors into the bush: General Practitioners' preferences for rural location," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 33-44.
- Anthony Scott & Julia Lane & John Humphreys & Catherine Joyce & Guyonne Kalb & Sung-Hee Jeon & Matthew McGrail, 2012. "Getting Doctors into the Bush: General Practitioners' Preferences for Rural Location," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chunzhou Mu & Shiko Maruyama, 2013. "Salient Gender Difference in the Wage Elasticity of General Practitioners' Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 2013-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pham, Mai & McRae, Ian, 2015. "Who provides GP after-hours care?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 447-455.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:11:p:1300-1317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed