Wage, Returns to Ownership, and Fee Responses to Physician Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Groysberg & Ashish Nanda & M. Julia Prats, 2007. "Does Individual Performance Affect Entrepreneurial Mobility? Empirical Evidence from the Financial Analysis Market," NBER Working Papers 13633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2009. "A Discrete Choice Analysis of Norwegian Physicians’ Labor Supply and Sector Choice," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:19, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Baumgarten Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurial School Dropouts: A Model on Signalling, Education and Entrepreneurship," Memorandum 10/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2007. "Differences in the earnings distribution of self- and dependent emploxed German men - evidence from a quantile regression decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Espen Bratberg & Tor Helge Holmås, 2003. "A Panel Data Study of Physicians’ Labor Supply: The Case of Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Chinloy & Daniel Winkler, 2011. "Contracts, Labor Supply and Income Targeting," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 113-135, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:1:p:30-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.