Calm after the Storms: Income Distribution and Welfare in Chile, 1987-94
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julie Litchfield, 1996. "Growing Apart: Inequality and Poverty Trends in Brazil in the 1980s," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 23, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Litchfield, Julie A., 1998. "Calm after the storms : income distribution in Chile, 1987-94," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1960, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Research Group, Development, 2008. "Lessons from World Bank Research on Financial Crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4779, The World Bank.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip H. Brown, 2010. "Inequality at Low Levels of Aggregation in Chile," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 213-226, May.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli & Mariana Marchionni, 2009. "A Turning Point? Recent Developments on Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0081, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Furquim, Lilian de Toni & Garcia, Fernando, 2001. "Inequality and economic growth in Latin," Textos para discussão 104, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dusan Paredes, 2010. "Can NEG explains the spatial distribution of wages in developing countries? Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 02, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Andrés Solimano & Arístides Torche, 2008. "Income Distribution In Chile, 1987-2006: Analysis And Policy Considerations," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 480, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:13:y:1999:i:3:p:509-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.