Data in transition: Assessing rural living standards in Southern China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, Angus, 1988.
"Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 418-30, June.
- Rozelle Scott, 1994. "Rural Industrialization and Increasing Inequality: Emerging Patterns in China's Reforming Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 362-391, December.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244, June.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1988. "Expected Poverty under Risk-Induced Welfare Variability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1171-82, December.
- Riskin, Carl, 1994. "Chinese Rural Poverty: Marginalized or Dispersed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 281-84, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Bidani, Benu, 1993.
"How robust is a poverty profile?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1223, The World Bank.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1993. "Gaining Ground: Poverty in the Postwar United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
- Travers, Lee & Ma, Jun, 1994. "Agricultural productivity and rural poverty in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 141-159.
- Knight, J. & Song, L., 1990.
"The Spatial Contribution To Income Inequality In Rural China,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1993. "The Spatial Contribution to Income Inequality in Rural China," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Khan, Azizur Rahman & Griffin, Keith & Riskin, Carl & Renwei, Zhao, 1993. "Sources of income inequality in post-reform China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-35.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-45, June.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1987. "Welfare ratios and distributionally sensitive cost-benefit analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 265-290, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav & van de Walle, Dominique, 1991. "Quantifying Absolute Poverty in the Developing World," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 345-61, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:7:y:1996:i:1:p:23-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.