A decomposition analysis of income inequality of Chinese rural households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexeev, Michael V & Gaddy, Clifford G, 1993. "Income Distribution in the U.S.S.R. in the 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Rozelle Scott, 1994. "Rural Industrialization and Increasing Inequality: Emerging Patterns in China's Reforming Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 362-391, December.
- Knight, John B & Song, Lina, 1991.
"The Determinants of Urban Income Inequality in China,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(2), pages 123-154, May.
- Knight, J. & Lina, S., 1990. "The Determinants Of Urban Income Inequality In China," Economics Series Working Papers 9991, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1993.
"The Spatial Contribution to Income Inequality in Rural China,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Knight, J. & Song, L., 1990. "The Spatial Contribution To Income Inequality In Rural China," Economics Series Working Papers 99106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
- Khan, Azizur Rahman & Griffin, Keith & Riskin, Carl & Renwei, Zhao, 1993. "Sources of income inequality in post-reform China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-35.
- Tsui Kai-yuen, 1993. "Decomposition of China's Regional Inequalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 600-627, September.
- Tsui, Kai-yuen, 1996. "Economic reform and interprovincial inequalities in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 353-368, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yunbo Zhou, 2009. "The factors that impact income inequality of rural residents in China: Decomposing the Gini coefficient from income components," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 617-632, December.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000.
"Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
298, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000. "Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers benjamin-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Shi, Li, 2002. "Income inequality within and across counties in rural China 1988 and 1995," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 179-204, October.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Data Issues and Databases Used in Analysis of Growth, Poverty and Economic Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015. "The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Regional Income Inequality in Selected Large Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.