Chinese Rural Poverty: Marginalized or Dispersed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Are there dynamic gains from a poor-area development program?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 65-85, January.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Are there dynamic gains from a poor-area development program?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1695, The World Bank.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2007.
"Equity and policy effectiveness with imperfect targeting,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-140, May.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2003. "Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting," Cahiers de recherche 0335, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting," Working Papers 0423, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2004.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yue, Ximing, 2006. "Rural People’s Perception of Poverty in China," IZA Discussion Papers 2486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000.
"Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
298, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Paul Glewwe & Li Guo, 2000. "Markets, Human Capital, and Inequality: Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers benjamin-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Li, Shi, 2004. "Expenditures on education and health care and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 292-301.
- Shujie Yao, 2004. "Unemployment and urban poverty in China: a case study of Guangzhou and Tianjin," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 171-188.
- Loren Brandt & Dwayne Benjamin, 1999. "Markets and Inequality in Rural China: Parallels with the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 292-295, May.
- Xiuqing Wang & Juan Liu & null null & Shujie Yao & Xian Xin, 2009. "China's rural poverty line and the determinants of rural poverty," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 283-300, May.
- Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi & Hanmer, Lucia, 2004. "Growing inequality and poverty in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-163.
- Mario Biggeri & Danilo Gambelli & Christine Phillips, 1999. "Small and medium enterprise theory: evidence for Chinese TVEs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 197-219.
- Garry Bruton & David Ahlstrom & Steven Si, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, poverty, and Asia: Moving beyond subsistence entrepreneurship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Data in transition: Assessing rural living standards in Southern China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-56.
- Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui & Wu, Guobao, 2002. "Regional poverty targeting in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 123-153, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:2:p:281-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.