Growing Apart: Inequality and Poverty Trends in Brazil in the 1980s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre Portela Souza, 2002. "Wage Inequality Changes in Brazil: Market Forces, Macroeconomic Instability and Labor Market Institutions (1981-1997)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0215, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2000.
"A new poverty profile for Brazil using PPV, PNAD and census data,"
Textos para discussão
418, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2001. "A New Poverty Profile For Brazil Using PPV, PNAD And Census Data," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ferreira, Francisco H G & Litchfield, Julie A, 1999. "Calm after the Storms: Income Distribution and Welfare in Chile, 1987-94," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(3), pages 509-538, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; poverty; income distribution; welfare; Brazil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .