Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2016. "Proportional payoffs in legislative bargaining with weighted voting: a characterization," Discussion Papers 2016-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Corchón, Luis & Dahm, Matthias, 2011.
"Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 309-317.
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit," MPRA Paper 18761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Dahm, Matthias, 2010. "Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit," Working Papers 2072/148481, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Dahm, Matthias, 2009. "Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit," UC3M Working papers. Economics we097343, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Roman Sheremeta, 2015. "Strategically equivalent contests," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 587-601, April.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2013.
"Competition for procurement shares,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 193-208.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Competition for Procurement Shares," Working Papers 2072/169682, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, José & Matthias, Dahm, 2011. "Competition for Procurement Shares," QM&ET Working Papers 11-3, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Competition for procurement shares," MPRA Paper 32078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2014.
"How a firm can induce legislators to adopt a bad policy,"
Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 63-82, April.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2012. "How a Firm Can Induce Legislators to Adopt a Bad Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3788, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsContests; Winner-pay; Equilibrium; Existence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:147:y:2011:i:1:p:93-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.