Territorial Distribution Of Land Conflict Types In The Rural Area From Argeş County
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rusu, Marioara & Florian, Violeta & Tudor, Monica & Chitea, Mihai & Chitea, Lorena & Rosu, Elisabeta, 2011. "Land Related Disputes and Conflicts in Romania," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 127-145.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rusu, Marioara & Tudor, Monica, 2015. "Land conflicts in relation to land reform and common agricultural policy implementation: evidence from Romania," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212252, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mariana Nae & Liliana Dumitrache & Bogdan Suditu & Elena Matei, 2019. "Housing Activism Initiatives and Land-Use Conflicts: Pathways for Participatory Planning and Urban Sustainable Development in Bucharest City, Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-26, November.
More about this item
Keywordsland reform; land conflicts; rural area; Argeş.;
All these keywords.
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:61-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.