Land Related Disputes and Conflicts in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Joachim, 2006. "Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(2), pages 1-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rusu, Marioara, 2012. "Territorial Distribution Of Land Conflict Types In The Rural Area From Argeş County," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 61-70.
More about this item
Keywordsland conflict; land reform; rural space; ownership relations.;
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.