Factor demand models with nonlinear short-run fluctuations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Pfann, Gerald A. & Verspagen, Bart, 1989. "The structure of adjustment costs for labour in the Dutch manufacturing sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 365-371.
- Hoffman, Dennis L & Pagan, Adrian R, 1989.
"Post-Sample Prediction Tests for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(3), pages 333-343, August.
- Hoffman, D. & Pagan, A., 1988. "Post-Sample Prediction Tests For Generalized Method Of Moment Estimators," RCER Working Papers 129, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- McQueen, Grant & Thorley, Steven, 1993. "Asymmetric business cycle turning points," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-362, June.
- Sichel, Daniel E, 1989. "Are Business Cycles Asymmetric? A Correction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1255-1260, October.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1984.
"The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1989.
"Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 674-689, September.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1988. "Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 2572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Barry, 1986.
"Further Evidence on the Asymmetric Behavior of Economic Time Series over the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1096-1109, October.
- Falk, Barry L., 1986. "Further Evidence on the Asymmetric Behavior of Economic Time Series over the Business Cycle," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11097, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen J & Symons, James, 1990. "The Real Wage-Employment Relationship in the United States," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Ashley, Richard A & Patterson, Douglas M, 1989. "Linear versus Nonlinear Macroeconomies: A Statistical Test," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 685-704, August.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-1455, November.
- Treadway, Arthur B, 1971. "The Rational Multivariate Flexible Accelerator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 845-855, September.
- Kodde, D A & Palm, Franz C & Pfann, G A, 1990. "Asymptotic Least-Squares Estimation Efficiency Considerations and Applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 229-243, July-Sept.
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-1079, December.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "Are Business Cycles Symmetric?," NBER Working Papers 1444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Yatchew, Adonis J., 1985. "The empirical determination of technology and expectations : A simplified procedure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 235-258, February.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Stephen Nickell, 1984. "An Investigation of the Determinants of Manufacturing Employment in the United Kingdom," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 529-557.
- Epstein, Larry G & Denny, Michael G S, 1983. "The Multivariate Flexible Accelerator Model: Its Empirical Restrictions and an Application to U.S. Manufacturing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 647-674, May.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1985. "The Symmetric Linear Rational Expectations Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 963-976, July.
- Burgess, Simon M, 1992. "Asymmetric Employment Cycles in Britain: Evidence and an Explanation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 279-290, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:20:y:1996:i:1-3:p:315-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.