Asymmetric Employment Cycles in Britain: Evidence and an Explanation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zwick, Thomas, 1999. "Innovations induce asymmetric employment movements," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stevens, Philip Andrew, 2007.
"Skill shortages and firms' employment behaviour,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Philip Stevens, 2004. "Skill Shortages and Firms' Employment Behaviour," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 240, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Koller, Wolfgang & Fischer, Manfred M., 2001.
"Testing for Non-Linear Dependence in Univariate Time Series An Empirical Investigation of the Austrian Unemployment Rate,"
77809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Wolfgang Koller, 2001. "Testing for Non-Linear Dependence in Univariate Time Series: An Empirical Investigation of the Austrian Unemployment Rate," ERSA conference papers ersa01p233, European Regional Science Association.
- Franchi, Massimo & Ordóñez, Javier, 2011. "Multiple equilibria in Spanish unemployment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-80, February.
- Skalin, Joakim & Ter svirta, Timo, 2002.
"Modeling Asymmetries And Moving Equilibria In Unemployment Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 202-241, April.
- Skalin, Joakim & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1998. "Modelling asymmetries and moving equilibria in unemployment rates," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 262, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Jul 1999.
- Thomas Lux, 1992. "A note on the stability of endogenous cycles in Diamond's model of search and barter," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 185-196, June.
- Robert A Buckle & David Haugh & Peter Thomson, 2002. "Growth and volatility regime switching models for New Zealand GDP data," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Akram,Q.F. & Nymoen,R., 2001. "Employment behaviour in slack and tight labour markets," Memorandum 27/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Gustavo Gonzaga, 1999.
"Labor market regulations and the demand for labor in Brazil,"
Textos para discussão
398, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2015. "Labor Market Regulations and the Demand for Labor in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0084, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Hassink, W.H.J. & Broersma, L., 1993. "Labour demand and job-to-job movement : macro-consequences as a result from micro-economic behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon, 2002.
"La cointégration non linéaire : une note méthodologique,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 155(4), pages 117-137.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon, 2002. "La cointégration non linéaire : une note méthodologique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 155(4), pages 117-137.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2008.
"The brevity and violence of contractions and expansions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 738-751, May.
- Alisdair McKay & Ricardo Reis, 2006. "The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions," NBER Working Papers 12400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2006. "The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pfann, Gerard A., 1996. "Factor demand models with nonlinear short-run fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 315-331.
- W A Razzak, 1998. "Business cycle asymmetries and the nominal exchange rate regimes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/4, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Ray Barrell & Dirk Willem te Velde, 2002. "European Integration and Manufactures Import Demand: An Empirical Investigation of Ten European Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 263-293, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:279-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.