Asymmetric adjustment costs in non-linear labour demand models for the Netherlands and U.K. manufacturing sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerard A. Pfann & Franz C. Palm, 1993. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs in Non-linear Labour Demand Models for the Netherlands and U.K. Manufacturing Sectors," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 397-412.
- PFANN, Gerard & PALM, Franz, 1992. "Asymmetric adjustment costs in non-linear labour demand models for the Netherlands and UK manufacturing sectors," CORE Discussion Papers 1992017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirshhorn, Ron & Geehan, Randall, 1977. "Measuring the Real Output of the Life Insurance Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 211-219, May.
- Elizabeth Kremp & Jacques Mairesse, 1992.
"Dispersion and Heterogeneity of Firm Performances in Nine French Service Industries, 1984-1987,"
NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 461-489
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Kremp & Jacques Mairesse, 1991. "Dispersion and Heterogeneity of Firm Performances in Nine French Service Industries, 1984-1987," NBER Working Papers 3665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C D O'Brien, 1991. "Measuring the Output of Life Assurance Companies*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 16(2), pages 207-235, April.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Rangan, Nanda & Grabowski, Richard & Aly, Hassan Y. & Pasurka, Carl, 1988. "The technical efficiency of US banks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 169-175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.