Citations for "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts"
by York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011.
"Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers,"
201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Babcicky, 2013.
"Rethinking the Foundations of Sustainability Measurement: The Limitations of the Environmental Sustainability Index (ESI),"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 133-157, August.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ahmed, Ashraf U. & Alam, Md. Mahmudul, 2013.
"Financial development and energy consumption nexus in Malaysia: A multivariate time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 435-441.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009.
"Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA,"
17903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Don Clifton, 2012.
"Sustainable Business: Are We Heading in the Right Direction?,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 586-603, April.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012.
"The effect of ESCOs on energy use,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & You, Wan-Hai & Zeng, Zhao-fa, 2012.
"Urbanization and CO2 emissions: A semi-parametric panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 848-850.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2013.
"The Building Blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Base Decomposition,"
2072/211883, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji & Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2012.
"Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 268-277.
- Oskar Gans & Frank Jöst, 2005.
"Decomposing the impact of population growth on environmental deterioration: some critical comments on a widespread method in ecological economics,"
0422, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2005.
- Stefano Longo & Brett Clark & Richard York, 2013.
"The globalization of ecologically intensive aquaculture (1984–2008),"
Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 297-305, September.
- Richard T. Carson, 2010.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Seeking Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 3-23, Winter.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2013.
"Mishandling carbon intensities,"
1302, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Hwang, In Chang, 2013.
"Anthropogenic drivers of carbon emissions: scale and counteracting effects,"
52224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Marianna Gilli, 2014.
"Innovation Complementarity and Environmental Productivity Effects: Reality or Delusion? Evidence from the EU,"
2014043, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Carmel Price & Ben Feldmeyer, 2012.
"The Environmental Impact of Immigration: An Analysis of the Effects of Immigrant Concentration on Air Pollution Levels,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 119-140, February.
- Steinberger, Julia K. & Krausmann, Fridolin & Eisenmenger, Nina, 2010.
"Global patterns of materials use: A socioeconomic and geophysical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1148-1158, March.
- Wang, Mingwei & Che, Yue & Yang, Kai & Wang, Min & Xiong, Lijun & Huang, Yuchi, 2011.
"A local-scale low-carbon plan based on the STIRPAT model and the scenario method: The case of Minhang District, Shanghai, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6981-6990.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013.
"The evolution of environmental and labor productivity dynamics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 357-399, April.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Lee, Janice Y.M. & Sab, Che Normee Binti Che, 2013.
"Exploring the relationship between urbanization, energy consumption, and CO2 emission in MENA countries,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 107-112.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2012.
"Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results,"
XREAP2012-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009.
"The dynamics of delinking in industrial emissions: The role of productivity, trade and R&D,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 91-117.
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Yu, Mingbo & Yu, Mingliang, 2011.
"Estimation, characteristics, and determinants of energy-related industrial CO2 emissions in Shanghai (China), 1994-2009,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6476-6494, October.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009.
"A General Framework for Estimating CO2 Emissions,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
180, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012.
"The effect of ESCOs on carbon dioxide emissions,"
2012-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Saikku, Laura & Rautiainen, Aapo & Kauppi, Pekka E., 2008.
"The sustainability challenge of meeting carbon dioxide targets in Europe by 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 730-742, February.
- Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu, 2009.
"Eco-efficiency guiding micro-level actions towards sustainability: Ten basic steps for analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1687-1700, April.
- Phetkeo Poumanyvong & Shinji Kaneko & Shobhakar Dhakal, 2012.
"Impacts of urbanization on national residential energy use and CO2 emissions: Evidence from low-, middle- and high-income countries,"
IDEC DP2 Series
2-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013.
"Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2011.
"Confronting the Kaya Identity with Investment and Capital Stocks,"
1112.0758, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Auci, Sabrina & Castelli, Annalisa, 2011.
"Pollution and economic growth: a maximum likelihood estimation of environmental Kuznets curve,"
53441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Marcotullio & Andrea Sarzynski & Jochen Albrecht & Niels Schulz & Jake Garcia, 2013.
"The geography of global urban greenhouse gas emissions: an exploratory analysis,"
Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 621-634, December.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2009.
"Carbon Kuznets Curves: Long-run Structural Dynamics and Policy Events,"
2009.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Luca Di Girolamo & Nicola Fogagnolo & Marco Antonio Miglietta & Luca Navarro, 2013.
"Cambiamento climatico, politica ambientale e performance economiche: un'analisi dinamica e settoriale sullâ€™Europa,"
2013192, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Asici, Ahmet Atıl, 2011.
"Economic growth and its impact on environment: A panel data analysis,"
30238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuyu Wang & Xinmin Bian, 2008.
"Improved method of ecological footprint – Funing County ecological economic system assessments,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 337-347, June.
- Carson, Richard T, 2009.
"Searching for Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure: The Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt4m6263c2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Patrick Richard, 2010.
"Financial market instability and CO2 emissions,"
Cahiers de recherche
10-20, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke, 2010.
"Greenhouse gas emissions and the role of the Kyoto Protocol,"
22299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Zagheni, 2011.
"The Leverage of Demographic Dynamics on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Does Age Structure Matter?,"
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 371-399, February.
- Alam, Shaista & Fatima, Ambreen & Butt, Muhammad S., 2007.
"Sustainable development in Pakistan in the context of energy consumption demand and environmental degradation,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 825-837, October.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2013.
"Population, Affluence, and Environmental Impact Across Development: Evidence from Panel Cointegration Modeling,"
52088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010.
"The Impact of Development on CO2 Emissions: A Case Study for Bangladesh until 2050,"
Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS)
BDRWPS No. 10, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2011.
"How well did the Kyoto Protocol work? A dynamic-GMM approach with external instruments,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
212, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Steinberger, Julia K. & Roberts, J. Timmons, 2010.
"From constraint to sufficiency: The decoupling of energy and carbon from human needs, 1975-2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 425-433, December.
- Travaglini, Giuseppe & Rugiero, Serena, 2011.
"Efficienza energetica: misurazioni e impatti
[Energy efficiency: measurement and impacts],"
34520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menz, Tobias & Welsch, Heinz, 2012.
"Population aging and carbon emissions in OECD countries: Accounting for life-cycle and cohort effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 842-849.
- Muhammad, Anees & Ishfaq, Ahmed, 2011.
"Industrial development, agricultural growth, urbanization and environmental Kuznets curve in Pakistan,"
33469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrico, Amanda R. & Padgett, Paul & Vandenbergh, Michael P. & Gilligan, Jonathan & Wallston, Kenneth A., 2009.
"Costly myths: An analysis of idling beliefs and behavior in personal motor vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2881-2888, August.
- Wang, Ping & Wu, Wanshui & Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming, 2013.
"Examining the impact factors of energy-related CO2 emissions using the STIRPAT model in Guangdong Province, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-71.