Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:renene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-7 Simulation study of a large scale line-focus trough collector solar power plant in Greece
by Bakos, G.C. & Petroglou, D.A.
- 8-17 Wave energy potential along the western Portuguese coast
by Mota, P. & Pinto, J.P.
- 18-22 Price development of photovoltaic modules, inverters, and systems in the Netherlands in 2012
by van Sark, Wilfried G.J.H.M. & Muizebelt, Peter & Cace, Jadranka & de Vries, Arthur & de Rijk, Peer
- 23-31 Parametric analysis of the steady state and dynamic performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell models
by Papadopoulos, Panagiotis N. & Kandyla, Maria & Kourtza, Paraskevi & Papadopoulos, Theofilos A. & Papagiannis, Grigoris K.
- 32-36 Ground measurements of Global Horizontal Irradiation in Doha, Qatar
by Bachour, D. & Perez-Astudillo, D.
- 37-42 A novel approach for biobutanol production by Clostridium acetobutylicum using glycerol: A low cost substrate
by Yadav, Sweta & Rawat, Garima & Tripathi, Priyanka & Saxena, R.K.
- 43-50 The thin film flexible floating PV (T3F-PV) array: The concept and development of the prototype
by Trapani, Kim & Millar, Dean L.
- 51-60 Wave energy resource assessment in Menorca (Spain)
by Sierra, J.P. & Mösso, C. & González-Marco, D.
- 61-68 Mercury adsorption from fuel ethanol onto phosphonated silica gel prepared by heterogenous method
by Cao, Fujun & Yin, Ping & Liu, Xiguang & Liu, Chunping & Qu, Rongjun
- 69-76 The impact of increasing organic loading in two phase digestion of food waste
by Browne, James D. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 77-80 Can cellulose be a sustainable feedstock for bioethanol production?
by Pulidindi, Indra Neel & Kimchi, Baruchi B. & Gedanken, Aharon
- 81-88 Distilled technical cashew nut shell liquid (DT-CNSL) as an effective biofuel and additive to stabilize triglyceride biofuels in diesel
by Sanjeeva, Shilpa Kammaradi & Pinto, Mitchell Preetham & Narayanan, Manoj Mulakkapurath & Kini, Gopalakrishna Mangalore & Nair, Chandrasekhar Bhaskaran & SubbaRao, P.V. & Pullela, Phani Kumar & Ramamoorthy, Siva & Barrow, Colin J.
- 89-99 Differentiation of multiple maximum power points of partially shaded photovoltaic power generators
by Mäki, Anssi & Valkealahti, Seppo
- 100-112 Effect of shallow-angled skins on the structural performance of the large-scale wind turbine blade
by Ha, Sung Kyu & Hayat, Khazar & Xu, Lei
- 113-122 RDEA: A recursive DEA based algorithm for the optimal design of biomass supply chain networks
by Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Petridis, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos
- 123-132 Causal links between renewable energy, environmental degradation and economic growth in selected SAARC countries: Progress towards green economy
by Zeb, Raheel & Salar, Laleena & Awan, Usama & Zaman, Khalid & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 133-155 Structural design of spars for 100-m biplane wind turbine blades
by Roth-Johnson, Perry & Wirz, Richard E. & Lin, Edward
- 156-165 Low cost tubular digesters as appropriate technology for widespread application: Results and lessons learned from Bolivia
by Martí-Herrero, Jaime & Chipana, Maria & Cuevas, Carlos & Paco, Gabriel & Serrano, Victor & Zymla, Bernhard & Heising, Klas & Sologuren, Jaime & Gamarra, Alba
- 166-175 Nonlinear system identification for model-based condition monitoring of wind turbines
by Cross, Philip & Ma, Xiandong
- 176-184 Importance of individual capacity building for successful solar program implementation: A case study in the Philippines
by Brooks, Chris & Urmee, Tania
- 185-192 Computational derivation of irradiance on building surfaces: An empirically-based model comparison
by Orehounig, Kristina & Dervishi, Sokol & Mahdavi, Ardeshir
- 193-199 ITO free MoO3/Au/MoO3 structures using Al2O3 as protective barrier between MoO3 and PEDOT:PSS in organic solar cells
by Maniruzzaman, Md. & Rahman, Mohammad Arifur & Jeong, Kyunghoon & Nam, Ho-seok & Lee, Jaegab
- 200-207 22-Year wave energy hindcast for the China East Adjacent Seas
by Liang, Bingchen & Fan, Fei & Liu, Fushun & Gao, Shanhong & Zuo, Hongyan
- 208-220 Shape optimisation of floating wave energy converters for a specified wave energy spectrum
by Goggins, Jamie & Finnegan, William
- 221-233 On the wave energy potential along the eastern Baltic Sea coast
by Soomere, Tarmo & Eelsalu, Maris
- 234-242 Environmental/economic power dispatch with wind power
by Jin, Jingliang & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng & Miao, Zhuang
- 243-254 Lighting design in courtyards: Predictive method of daylight factors under overcast sky conditions
by Acosta, Ignacio & Navarro, Jaime & Sendra, Juan José
- 255-262 Solar power potential mapping in India using remote sensing inputs and environmental parameters
by Mahtta, Richa & Joshi, P.K. & Jindal, Alok Kumar
- 263-270 Energy production from piggery waste using anaerobic digestion: Current status and potential in Cyprus
by Theofanous, Elisavet & Kythreotou, Nicoletta & Panayiotou, Gregoris & Florides, Georgios & Vyrides, Ioannis
- 271-275 Evaluation of internal force superposition on a TLP for wind turbines
by Adam, Frank & Myland, Thomas & Schuldt, Burkhard & Großmann, Jochen & Dahlhaus, Frank
- 276-285 Performance of an anaerobic fluidized bed bioreactor (AnFBR) for digestion of primary municipal wastewater treatment biosolids and bioethanol thin stillage
by Andalib, Mehran & Elbeshbishy, Elsayed & Mustafa, Nizar & Hafez, Hisham & Nakhla, George & Zhu, Jesse
- 286-294 Electricity generation from renewable energy sources in Poland
by Paska, Józef & Surma, Tomasz
- 295-306 Optimization of micro-grid system using MOPSO
by Borhanazad, Hanieh & Mekhilef, Saad & Gounder Ganapathy, Velappa & Modiri-Delshad, Mostafa & Mirtaheri, Ali
- 307-314 A statistical approach for sub-hourly solar radiation reconstruction
by Zhang, Xiongwen
- 315-323 Multi-objective coordinated droop-based voltage regulation in distribution grids with PV systems
by Samadi, Afshin & Shayesteh, Ebrahim & Eriksson, Robert & Rawn, Barry & Söder, Lennart
- 324-332 Solar energy resource assessment in Chile: Satellite estimation and ground station measurements
by Escobar, Rodrigo A. & Cortés, Cristián & Pino, Alan & Pereira, Enio Bueno & Martins, Fernando Ramos & Cardemil, José Miguel
- 333-343 The UK solar energy resource and the impact of climate change
by Burnett, Dougal & Barbour, Edward & Harrison, Gareth P.
- 344-350 A comparative study of bioenergy consumption and CO2 emissions in Tibetan region of China
by Ding, Wenguang & Xu, Luan & Ye, Weifeng
- 351-360 Acoustics of weirs: Potential implications for micro-hydropower noise
by Johnson, Neil & Kang, Jian & Hathway, Elizabeth Abigail
- 361-367 An economic and environmental assessment of transporting bulk energy from a grazing ocean thermal energy conversion facility
by Gilmore, Elisabeth A. & Blohm, Andrew & Sinsabaugh, Steven
- 368-380 Energy and exergy analysis as tools for optimization of hydrogen production by glycerol autothermal reforming
by Hajjaji, Noureddine & Baccar, Ines & Pons, Marie-Noëlle
- 381-386 Hydrogen production and End-Uses from combined heat, hydrogen and power system by using local resources
by Hamad, Tarek A. & Agll, Abdulhakim A. & Hamad, Yousif M. & Bapat, Sushrut & Thomas, Mathew & Martin, Kevin B. & Sheffield, John W.
- 387-395 Greenhouse gas and energyassessment of the biogas from co-digestion injected into the natural gas grid: A Swedish case-study including effects on soil properties
by Lantz, Mikael & Börjesson, Pål
- 396-400 Dispatching intermittent wind resources for ancillary services via wind control and its impact on power system economics
by Nock, Destenie & Krishnan, Venkat & McCalley, James D.
- 401-413 Simulating blade-strike on fish passing through marine hydrokinetic turbines
by Romero-Gomez, Pedro & Richmond, Marshall C.
- 414-424 Performance comparison between R22 and R744 solar-geothermal hybrid heat pumps according to heat source conditions
by Choi, Jongmin & Kang, Byun & Cho, Honghyun
- 425-432 Assessment of renewable energy incentive system from investors' perspective
by Ozcan, Mustafa
- 433-441 Hydro turbine prototype testing and generation of performance curves: Fully automated approach
by Aggidis, George A. & Židonis, Audrius
- 442-452 LiDAR-enabled model predictive control of wind turbines with real-time capabilities
by Bottasso, C.L. & Pizzinelli, P. & Riboldi, C.E.D. & Tasca, L.
- 453-465 State estimation for wind farms including the wind turbine generator models
by Miranda-Blanco, Blanca Nieves & Díaz-Dorado, Eloy & Carrillo, Camilo & Cidrás, J.
- 466-472 A review of the substrates used in microbial electrolysis cells (MECs) for producing sustainable and clean hydrogen gas
by Kadier, Abudukeremu & Simayi, Yibadatihan & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid & Abdeshahian, Peyman & Hamid, Aidil Abdul
- 473-479 Development of thermo-regulating polypropylene fibre containing microencapsulated phase change materials
by Iqbal, Kashif & Sun, Danmei
- 480-485 Socioeconomic and demographic factors that influence publics' awareness on the different forms of renewable energy sources
by Karytsas, Spyridon & Theodoropoulou, Helen
- 486-494 Reanalysis of offshore T-joint fatigue life predictions based on a complete weld profile model
by Lozano-Minguez, E. & Brennan, F.P. & Kolios, Α.J.
- 495-501 Study of degumming process and evaluation of oxidative stability of methyl and ethyl biodiesel of Jatropha curcas L. oil from three different Brazilian states
by Diana da Silva Araújo, Francisca & Araújo, Iranildo C. & Costa, Isabella Cristhina G. & Rodarte de Moura, Carla Verônica & Chaves, Mariana H. & Araújo, Eugênio Celso E.
- 502-508 Lipid production in mixotrophic cultivation of Chlorella vulgaris in a mixture of primary and secondary municipal wastewater
by Ebrahimian, Atefeh & Kariminia, Hamid-Reza & Vosoughi, Manouchehr
- 509-517 Tidal energy site resource assessment in the East River tidal strait, near Roosevelt Island, New York, New York
by Gunawan, Budi & Neary, Vincent S. & Colby, Jonathan
- 518-524 Evaluation of potential ethanol production and nutrients for four varieties of sweet sorghum during maturation
by Fernandes, Gislaine & Braga, Thais G. & Fischer, Janaína & Parrella, Rafael A.C. & de Resende, Miriam M. & Cardoso, Vicelma L.
- 525-533 Biodiesel from microalgae – Life cycle assessment and recommendations for potential improvements
by Collet, Pierre & Lardon, Laurent & Hélias, Arnaud & Bricout, Stéphanie & Lombaert-Valot, Isabelle & Perrier, Béatrice & Lépine, Olivier & Steyer, Jean-Philippe & Bernard, Olivier
- 534-544 Towards downscaling of aerosol gridded dataset for improving solar resource assessment, an application to Spain
by Antonanzas-Torres, F. & Sanz-Garcia, A. & Martínez-de-Pisón, F.J. & Antonanzas, J. & Perpiñán-Lamigueiro, O. & Polo, J.
- 545-552 Quantitative and qualitative characteristics of biomass derived from pruning Phoenix canariensis hort. ex Chabaud. and Phoenix dactilifera L
by Sajdak, M. & Velázquez-Martí, B. & López-Cortés, I.
- 553-562 An integrated reservoir-power system model for evaluating the impacts of wind integration on hydropower resources
by Kern, Jordan D. & Patino-Echeverri, Dalia & Characklis, Gregory W.
- 563-571 Design studies of swept wind turbine blades
by Larwood, Scott & van Dam, C.P. & Schow, Daniel
- 572-583 Design optimization and analysis of a biomass gasification based BCHP system: A case study in Harbin, China
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Xu, Zi-Long & Jin, Hong-Guang & Shi, Guo-hua & Fu, Chao & Yang, Kun
- 584-588 The BEPE – Break-Even Price of Energy: A financial figure of merit for renewable energy projects
by Garcia-Barberena, Javier & Monreal, Ana & Sánchez, Marcelino
- 589-597 Impact of passive cooling techniques on energy demand for residential buildings in a Mediterranean climate
by Imessad, K. & Derradji, L. & Messaoudene, N.Ait & Mokhtari, F. & Chenak, A. & Kharchi, R.
- 598-608 Wave energy resources near Hot Springs Cove, Canada
by Hiles, Clayton E. & Buckham, Bradley J. & Wild, Peter & Robertson, Bryson
- 609-615 A dimensional analysis for determining optimal discharge and penstock diameter in impulse and reaction water turbines
by Leon, A.S. & Zhu, L.
- 616-628 Study on dimensional and corrosion properties of thixoformed A356 and AA7075 aluminum bipolar plates for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Bolouri, Amir & Kang, Chung Gil
- 629-638 Dynamic behavior of the excitation circuit of a doubly-fed induction generator under a symmetrical voltage drop
by Ouyang, Jinxin & Xiong, Xiaofu
- 639-650 Energy saving by integrated control of natural ventilation and HVAC systems using model guide for comparison
by Homod, Raad Z. & Sahari, Khairul Salleh Mohamed & Almurib, Haider A.F.
- 651-657 Cooling characteristics of ground source heat pump with heat exchange methods
by Kwon, Ohkyung & Bae, KyungJin & Park, Chasik
- 658-664 An experimental study on the effect of Cu-synthesized/EG nanofluid on the efficiency of flat-plate solar collectors
by Zamzamian, Amirhossein & KeyanpourRad, Mansoor & KianiNeyestani, Maryam & Jamal-Abad, Milad Tajik
- 665-678 Characterizing the near shore wave energy resource on the west coast of Vancouver Island, Canada
by Robertson, Bryson R.D. & Hiles, Clayton E. & Buckham, Bradley J.
- 679-689 Impacts of reforming energy subsidies on small scale generator business in Iran
by Shahverdi, M. & Moghaddas-Tafreshi, S.M. & Mazzola, Michael S. & Kaviani, A.K.
- 690-694 A systemic approach for dimensioning and designing anaerobic bio-digestion/energy generation biomass supply networks
by Neiva de Figueiredo, João & Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando
- 695-700 Electrical performance evaluation of Johansson biomass gasifier system coupled to a 150 KVA generator
by Nwokolo, Nwabunwanne & Mamphweli, Sampson & Meyer, Edson & Tangwe, Stephen
- 701-714 A review of simple to scientific models for anaerobic digestion
by Kythreotou, Nicoletta & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas A.
- 715-728 Analysis and synthesis of sliding mode control for large scale variable speed wind turbine for power optimization
by Mérida, Jován & Aguilar, Luis T. & Dávila, Jorge
- 729-741 Reliability-based design optimization of monopile transition piece for offshore wind turbine system
by Lee, Yeon-Seung & Choi, Byung-Lyul & Lee, Ji Hyun & Kim, Soo Young & Han, Soonhung
- 742-754 Assessing the influence of inflow turbulence on noise and performance of a tidal turbine using large eddy simulations
by Lloyd, Thomas P. & Turnock, Stephen R. & Humphrey, Victor F.
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 3-10 How can a wind turbine survive in tropical cyclone?
by Han, T. & McCann, G. & Mücke, T.A. & Freudenreich, K.
- 11-23 Effect of downwind swells on offshore wind energy harvesting – A large-eddy simulation study
by Yang, Di & Meneveau, Charles & Shen, Lian
- 24-30 Investigating the aerodynamic performance of a model offshore floating wind turbine
by Farrugia, R. & Sant, T. & Micallef, D.
- 31-46 Experimental analysis of the wake of a horizontal-axis wind-turbine model
by Lignarolo, L.E.M. & Ragni, D. & Krishnaswami, C. & Chen, Q. & Simão Ferreira, C.J. & van Bussel, G.J.W.
- 47-61 Near wake flow analysis of a vertical axis wind turbine by stereoscopic particle image velocimetry
by Tescione, G. & Ragni, D. & He, C. & Simão Ferreira, C.J. & van Bussel, G.J.W.
- 62-77 Blind Test 2 calculations for two in-line model wind turbines where the downstream turbine operates at various rotational speeds
by Pierella, Fabio & Krogstad, Per-Åge & Sætran, Lars
- 78-92 Validation of a three-dimensional viscous–inviscid interactive solver for wind turbine rotors
by Ramos-García, Néstor & Sørensen, Jens Nørkær & Shen, Wen Zhong
- 93-106 Predictions of unsteady HAWT aerodynamics in yawing and pitching using the free vortex method
by Qiu, Yong-Xing & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Kang, Shun & Zhao, Ming & Liang, Jun-Yu
- 107-115 Prediction of the wind turbine performance by using BEM with airfoil data extracted from CFD
by Yang, Hua & Shen, Wenzhong & Xu, Haoran & Hong, Zedong & Liu, Chao
- 116-123 A new analytical model for wind-turbine wakes
by Bastankhah, Majid & Porté-Agel, Fernando
- 124-128 On the generation of vorticity by force fields in rotor- and actuator flows
by van Kuik, G.A.M.
- 129-141 Pseudo spectral analysis of the energy entrainment in a scaled down wind farm
by Newman, A. Jensen & Drew, Donald A. & Castillo, Luciano
- 142-152 Mean and turbulent kinetic energy budgets inside and above very large wind farms under conventionally-neutral condition
by Abkar, Mahdi & Porté-Agel, Fernando
- 153-163 Study of the influence of imposed turbulence on the asymptotic wake deficit in a very long line of wind turbines
by Breton, S.-P. & Nilsson, K. & Olivares-Espinosa, H. & Masson, C. & Dufresne, L. & Ivanell, S.
- 164-171 Modeling large offshore wind farms under different atmospheric stability regimes with the Park wake model
by Peña, Alfredo & Réthoré, Pierre-Elouan & Rathmann, Ole
- 172-183 Integrated airfoil and blade design method for large wind turbines
by Zhu, Wei Jun & Shen, Wen Zhong & Sørensen, Jens Nørkær
- 184-196 Predicting wind turbine blade loads and aeroelastic response using a coupled CFD–CSD method
by Yu, Dong Ok & Kwon, Oh Joon
- 197-203 Pitch angle control using hybrid controller for all operating regions of SCIG wind turbine system
by Duong, Minh Quan & Grimaccia, Francesco & Leva, Sonia & Mussetta, Marco & Ogliari, Emanuele
- 204-210 Aerodynamic physics of smart load control for wind turbine due to extreme wind shear
by Zhang, Mingming & Yu, Wei & Xu, Jianzhong
- 211-218 Evaluating techniques for redirecting turbine wakes using SOWFA
by Fleming, Paul A. & Gebraad, Pieter M.O. & Lee, Sang & van Wingerden, Jan-Willem & Johnson, Kathryn & Churchfield, Matt & Michalakes, John & Spalart, Philippe & Moriarty, Patrick
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-6 Visible light induced HCl splitting over the hetero-system p-CuCrO2/n-WO3
by Ketir, W. & Trari, M. & Bessekhouad, Y.
- 7-15 Technical feasibility study on a standalone hybrid solar-wind system with pumped hydro storage for a remote island in Hong Kong
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing
- 16-24 Cost versus reliability sizing strategy for isolated photovoltaic micro-grids in the developing world
by Lee, Mitchell & Soto, Daniel & Modi, Vijay
- 25-33 Optimal capacity and expansion planning methodology of PV and battery in smart house
by Yoza, Akihiro & Yona, Atsushi & Senjyu, Tomonobu & Funabashi, Toshihisa
- 34-42 A dynamic assessment based feasibility study of concentrating solar power in China
by Li, Yuqiang & Liao, Shengming & Rao, Zhenghua & Liu, Gang
- 43-49 Mathematical modeling and experimental verification of vacuum glazed transpired solar collector with slit-like perforations
by Li, Bojia & You, Shijun & Ye, Tianzhen & Zhang, Huan & Li, Xianli & Li, Chao
- 50-59 The effect of weather conditions on the efficiency of PV panels in the southeast of UK
by Ghazi, Sanaz & Ip, Kenneth
- 60-73 Geothermal power in Italy: A social multi-criteria evaluation
by Borzoni, Matteo & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco
- 74-81 Validity of stationary probabilistic models for wind speed records of varying duration
by Arwade, Sanjay R. & Gioffrè, Massimiliano
- 82-88 Challenges to renewable energy: A bulletin of perceptions from international academic arena
by Zyadin, Anas & Halder, Pradipta & Kähkönen, Tanja & Puhakka, Antero
- 89-96 Dynamics of ethanol production from whey and whey permeate by immobilized strains of Kluyveromyces marxianus in batch and continuous bioreactors
by Gabardo, Sabrina & Rech, Rosane & Rosa, Carlos Augusto & Ayub, Marco Antônio Záchia
- 97-102 Research on biogas production potential of aquatic plants
by Jiang, Xinyuan & Song, Xuehong & Chen, Yonghua & Zhang, Wennan
- 103-113 Carbon footprint of renewable diesel from palm oil, jatropha oil and rapeseed oil
by Uusitalo, V. & Väisänen, S. & Havukainen, J. & Havukainen, M. & Soukka, R. & Luoranen, M.
- 114-122 Evolution retrospective for alternative fuels: First to fourth generation
by Dutta, Kasturi & Daverey, Achlesh & Lin, Jih-Gaw
- 123-133 Optimal green energy management in Jeju, South Korea – On-grid and off-grid electrification
by Kim, Heetae & Baek, Seoin & Park, Eunil & Chang, Hyun Joon
- 134-146 Phase change material with graphite foam for applications in high-temperature latent heat storage systems of concentrated solar power plants
by Zhao, Weihuan & France, David M. & Yu, Wenhua & Kim, Taeil & Singh, Dileep
- 147-156 A methodology for evaluating the spatial variability of wind energy resources: Application to assess the potential contribution of wind energy to baseload power
by Santos-Alamillos, F.J. & Pozo-Vázquez, D. & Ruiz-Arias, J.A. & Lara-Fanego, V. & Tovar-Pescador, J.
- 157-165 Silver supply risk analysis for the solar sector
by Grandell, Leena & Thorenz, Andrea
- 166-173 Design optimization of micro-fabricated thermoelectric devices for solar power generation
by Tayebi, Lobat & Zamanipour, Zahra & Vashaee, Daryoosh
- 174-179 Vortical structures in the wake of the savonius wind turbine by the discrete vortex method
by Afungchui, David & Kamoun, Badreddinne & Helali, Ali
- 180-189 Impacts of renewable energy on gender in rural communities of north-west China
by Ding, Wenguang & Wang, Lijun & Chen, Baoyu & Xu, Luan & Li, Haoxu
- 190-201 Integrated biomass and solar town concept for a smart eco-village in Iskandar Malaysia (IM)
by Ho, W.S. & Hashim, H. & Lim, J.S.
- 202-207 Effect of feedstock composition and organic loading rate during the mesophilic co-digestion of olive mill wastewater and swine manure
by Kougias, P.G. & Kotsopoulos, T.A. & Martzopoulos, G.G.
- 208-218 Evaluation of cascaded H-bridge inverter for utility-scale photovoltaic systems
by Sastry, Jyoti & Bakas, Panagiotis & Kim, Hongrae & Wang, Lei & Marinopoulos, Antonios
- 219-225 Optimizing low-temperature biogas production from biomass by anaerobic digestion
by Markowski, Marek & Białobrzewski, Ireneusz & Zieliński, Marcin & Dębowski, Marcin & Krzemieniewski, Mirosław
- 226-232 A computationally efficient method for the design of the heliostat field for solar power tower plant
by Besarati, Saeb M. & Yogi Goswami, D.
- 233-241 Energy and economic assessments of bio-energy systems based on annual and perennial crops for temperate and tropical areas
by Fazio, Simone & Barbanti, Lorenzo
- 242-252 Electrodeposition and sol–gel derived nanocrystalline N–ZnO thin films for photoelectrochemical splitting of water: Exploring the role of microstructure
by Singh, Nirupama & Kumari, Babita & Sharma, Shailja & Chaudhary, Surbhi & Upadhyay, Sumant & Satsangi, Vibha R. & Dass, Sahab & Shrivastav, Rohit
- 253-259 Experimental investigation of a novel multi-effect solar desalination system based on humidification–dehumidification process
by Chang, Zehui & Zheng, Hongfei & Yang, Yingjun & Su, Yuehong & Duan, Zhanchun
- 260-270 Comparative analysis of tertiary control systems for smart grids using the Flex Street model
by Claessen, F.N. & Claessens, B. & Hommelberg, M.P.F. & Molderink, A. & Bakker, V. & Toersche, H.A. & van den Broek, M.A.
- 271-283 Numerical comparison of the effects of different types of distributed generation units on overcurrent protection systems in MV distribution grids
by Firouz, Y. & Farhadkhani, S. & Lobry, J. & Vallée, F. & Khakpour, A. & Durieux, O.
- 284-289 Energy generation from grey water in high raised buildings: The case of India
by Sarkar, Prabir & Sharma, Bhaanuj & Malik, Ural
- 290-299 The wind energy potential of Iceland
by Nawri, Nikolai & Petersen, Guðrún Nína & Bjornsson, Halldór & Hahmann, Andrea N. & Jónasson, Kristján & Hasager, Charlotte Bay & Clausen, Niels-Erik
- 300-310 The role of tides in shelf-scale simulations of the wave energy resource
by Hashemi, M. Reza & Neill, Simon P.
- 311-323 Wave energy potential in the Eastern Mediterranean Levantine Basin. An integrated 10-year study
by Zodiatis, George & Galanis, George & Nikolaidis, Andreas & Kalogeri, Christina & Hayes, Dan & Georgiou, Georgios C. & Chu, Peter C. & Kallos, George
- 324-335 Numerical simulation on the thermal performance of a solar molten salt cavity receiver
by Chang, Zheshao & Li, Xin & Xu, Chao & Chang, Chun & Wang, Zhifeng
- 336-346 The dynamic behavior induced by different wind turbine gearbox suspension methods assessed by means of the flexible multibody technique
by Helsen, Jan & Peeters, Pepijn & Vanslambrouck, Klaas & Vanhollebeke, Frederik & Desmet, Wim
- 347-355 Methodology of risk analysis by Monte Carlo Method applied to power generation with renewable energy
by Pereira, Edinaldo José da Silva & Pinho, João Tavares & Galhardo, Marcos André Barros & Macêdo, Wilson Negrão
- 356-364 Effects of anisotropic bending stiffness of gas diffusion layers on the performance of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells with bipolar plates employing different channel depths
by Baik, Kyung Don & Hong, Bo Ki & Han, Kookil & Kim, Min Soo
- 365-374 Wind forecasting using Principal Component Analysis
by Skittides, Christina & Früh, Wolf-Gerrit
- 375-385 Wave farm impact: The role of farm-to-coast distance
by Iglesias, G. & Carballo, R.
- 386-392 Determining optimal operating pressure for AaltoRO – A novel wave powered desalination system
by Ylänen, Markus M.M. & Lampinen, Markku J.
- 393-401 Characterizing the mean flow field in rivers for resource and environmental impact assessments of hydrokinetic energy generation sites
by Petrie, John & Diplas, Panayiotis & Gutierrez, Marte & Nam, Soonkie
- 402-409 Unsteady aerodynamic prediction for dynamic stall of wind turbine airfoils with the reduced order modeling
by Liu, Pengyin & Yu, Guohua & Zhu, Xiaocheng & Du, Zhaohui
- 410-419 Implications of integrating electricity supply dynamics into life cycle assessment: A case study of renewable distributed generation
by Amor, Mourad Ben & Gaudreault, Caroline & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean
- 420-427 South Africa's non-policy driven options for renewable energy development
by Msimanga, B. & Sebitosi, A.B.
- 428-436 Economic effects of bioenergy policy in the United States and Europe: A general equilibrium approach focusing on forest biomass
by Suttles, Shellye A. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Shively, Gerald & Sands, Ronald D. & Sohngen, Brent
- 437-446 Courtyards as a passive strategy in semi dry areas. Assessment of summer energy and thermal conditions in a refurbished school building
by Cantón, María Alicia & Ganem, Carolina & Barea, Gustavo & Llano, Jorge Fernández
- 447-452 Low-head hydropower extraction based on torsional galloping
by Fernandes, Antonio Carlos & Armandei, Mohammadmehdi
- 453-463 Model predictive control of sea wave energy converters – Part I: A convex approach for the case of a single device
by Li, Guang & Belmont, Michael R.
- 464-472 The relationships of different modes of international alliance with performance of renewable energy enterprises
by Chen, Hsing Hung & Lee, Amy H.I. & Xing, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Hong
- 473-478 Economic biodiesel production using algal residue as substrate of lipid producing yeast Cryptococcus curvatus
by Seo, Yeong hwan & Han, Shin & Han, Jong-In
- 479-487 Comparison of feedstocks and technologies for biodiesel production: An environmental and techno-economic evaluation
by Rincón, L.E. & Jaramillo, J.J. & Cardona, C.A.
- 488-505 Methodology for biomass energy potential estimation: Projections of future potential in Colombia
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro & Finkenrath, Matthias & Poganietz, Witold-Roger
- 506-515 Assessment of offshore wind energy potential using mesoscale model and geographic information system
by Yamaguchi, Atsushi & Ishihara, Takeshi
2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-5 Biodiesel production via lipase catalysed transesterification of microalgae lipids from Tetraselmis sp
by Teo, Chee Loong & Jamaluddin, Haryati & Zain, Nur Azimah Mohd & Idris, Ani
- 6-13 Vegetable waste as substrate and source of suitable microflora for bio-hydrogen production
by Marone, Antonella & Izzo, Giulio & Mentuccia, Luciano & Massini, Giulia & Paganin, Patrizia & Rosa, Silvia & Varrone, Cristiano & Signorini, Antonella
- 14-24 Unit-response function for ground heat exchanger with parallel, series or mixed borehole arrangement
by Marcotte, D. & Pasquier, P.
- 25-34 Analysis of optimization in an OTEC plant using organic Rankine cycle
by Yang, Min-Hsiung & Yeh, Rong-Hua
- 35-45 Hybrid application of biogas and solar resources to fulfill household energy needs: A potentially viable option in rural areas of developing countries
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Hasan, Mohammad Mahmodul & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto
- 46-50 A concurrent precursor inflow method for Large Eddy Simulations and applications to finite length wind farms
by Stevens, Richard J.A.M. & Graham, Jason & Meneveau, Charles
- 51-57 An economic valuation of renewable electricity promoted by feed-in system in Spain
by García Redondo, Antonio José & Román Collado, Rocío
- 58-66 Shading and bypass diode impacts to energy extraction of PV arrays under different converter configurations
by Zheng, Huiying & Li, Shuhui & Challoo, Rajab & Proano, Julio
- 67-79 Multi-objective optimal design of hybrid renewable energy systems using PSO-simulation based approach
by Sharafi, Masoud & ELMekkawy, Tarek Y.
- 80-86 Optimization study of integration strategies in solar aided coal-fired power generation system
by Zhai, Rongrong & Peng, Pan & Yang, Yongping & Zhao, Miaomiao
- 87-102 A method for generating synthetic hourly solar radiation data for any location in the south west of Western Australia, in a world wide web page
by Laslett, Dean & Creagh, Chris & Jennings, Philip
- 103-110 The reliability of distributed solar in critical peak demand: A capital value assessment
by Burke, Kerry B.
- 111-117 Thermal decomposition kinetics and characteristics of Spartina alterniflora via thermogravimetric analysis
by Liang, Yue-gan & Cheng, Beijiu & Si, You-bin & Cao, De-ju & Jiang, Hai-yang & Han, Guo-min & Liu, Xiao-hong
- 118-133 Assessment of hydropower and multi-dam power projects in Turkey
by Kankal, Murat & Bayram, Adem & Uzlu, Ergun & Satilmiş, Uğur
- 134-139 Production, characterization of acetyl esterase from a rumen bacteria strain RB3, and application potential of the strain in biodegradation of crop residues
by Chen, Jing & Xu, Lixin & Wu, Yue & Tong, Jin & Chen, Yuxiang
- 140-145 Thermal and mechanical characterization of injection moulded high density polyethylene/paraffin wax blends as phase change materials
by Sotomayor, M.E. & Krupa, I. & Várez, A. & Levenfeld, B.
- 146-155 Transfer functions of solar collectors for dynamical analysis and control design
by Buzás, J. & Kicsiny, R.
- 156-162 Priority load control algorithm for optimal energy management in stand-alone photovoltaic systems
by Faxas-Guzmán, J. & García-Valverde, R. & Serrano-Luján, L. & Urbina, A.
- 163-170 Interfacing harmonic electromagnetic models of grounding systems with the EMTP-ATP software package
by Sarajcev, Petar & Vujevic, Slavko & Lovric, Dino
- 171-180 Managing solar-PV variability with geographical dispersion: An Ontario (Canada) case-study
by Rowlands, Ian H. & Kemery, Briana Paige & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 181-193 Finite difference thermal model of a latent heat storage system coupled with a photovoltaic device: Description and experimental validation
by Lo Brano, Valerio & Ciulla, Giuseppina & Piacentino, Antonio & Cardona, Fabio
- 194-202 The role of public participation in identifying stakeholder synergies in wind power project development: The case study of Ontario, Canada
by Jami, Anahita A.N. & Walsh, Philip R.
- 203-215 Questing the three key growth determinants: Energy consumption, foreign direct investment and financial development in South Asia
by Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Khan, Muhammad Zahir & Zaman, Khalid & Irfan, Danish & Khatab, Humera
- 216-222 Towards a low carbon energy future – Renewable energy cooperation between Germany and Norway
by Gullberg, Anne Therese & Ohlhorst, Dörte & Schreurs, Miranda
- 223-235 Potential and impacts of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) integration in the Brazilian electric power system
by Malagueta, Diego & Szklo, Alexandre & Soria, Rafael & Dutra, Ricardo & Schaeffer, Roberto & Moreira Cesar Borba, Bruno Soares
- 236-244 Photovoltaic supply chain coordination with strategic consumers in China
by Chen, Zhisong & Su, Shong-Iee Ivan
- 245-254 General study of the control principles and dynamic fault behaviour of variable-speed wind turbine and wind farm generic models
by Abuaisha, Tareq Saber
- 255-263 Small-scale households renewable energy usage intention: Theoretical development and empirical settings
by Alam, Syed Shah & Nik Hashim, Nik Hazrul & Rashid, Mamunur & Omar, Nor Asiah & Ahsan, Nilufar & Ismail, Md Daud
- 264-269 Solar electricity in a changing environment: The case of Spain
by Urbina, Antonio
- 270-275 Investigating the energy use of vegetable market waste by briquetting
by Srivastava, N.S.L. & Narnaware, S.L. & Makwana, J.P. & Singh, S.N. & Vahora, S.
- 276-281 Carbon dioxide emission, institutional quality, and economic growth: Empirical evidence in Malaysia
by Lau, Lin-Sea & Choong, Chee-Keong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
- 282-288 Experimental study and empirical correlation development of fuel properties of waste cooking palm biodiesel and its diesel blends at elevated temperatures
by Ebna Alam Fahd, M. & Lee, Poh-Seng & Chou, Siaw Kiang & Wenming, Yang & Yap, Christopher
- 289-303 Computationally efficient modelling of dynamic soil–structure interaction of offshore wind turbines on gravity footings
by Damgaard, M. & Andersen, L.V. & Ibsen, L.B.
- 304-313 Biogas production from brown grease using a pilot-scale high-rate anaerobic digester
by Zhang, Pengchong & Lin, Che-Jen & Liu, James & Pongprueksa, Pruek & Evers, Simon A. & Hart, Peter
- 314-325 Geothermal boom in Turkey: Growth in identified capacities and potentials
by Korkmaz, E.D. & Serpen, U. & Satman, A.
- 326-336 Analysis of the short-term overproduction capability of variable speed wind turbines
by Hansen, Anca D. & Altin, Müfit & Margaris, Ioannis D. & Iov, Florin & Tarnowski, Germán C.
- 337-350 The role of tidal asymmetry in characterizing the tidal energy resource of Orkney
by Neill, Simon P. & Hashemi, M. Reza & Lewis, Matt J.
- 351-355 Comparison of biodiesel production from crude Jatropha oil and Krating oil by supercritical methanol transesterification
by Samniang, Amonrat & Tipachan, Chuenkhuan & Kajorncheappun-ngam, Somjai
- 356-365 Optimization of a solar photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) water collector based on exergy concept
by Sobhnamayan, F. & Sarhaddi, F. & Alavi, M.A. & Farahat, S. & Yazdanpanahi, J.
- 366-371 Optimization of biogas from chicken droppings with Cymbopogon citratus
by Owamah, H.I. & Alfa, M.I. & Dahunsi, S.O.
- 372-377 Perceptions of energy production from forest biomass among school students in Finland: Directions for the future bioenergy policies
by Halder, Pradipta
- 378-396 Experimental operating cell temperature assessment of BIPV with different installation configurations on roofs under Mediterranean climate
by D'Orazio, M. & Di Perna, C. & Di Giuseppe, E.
- 397-402 Simple and fast fabrication of a-Si:H/c-Si hetero-junction solar cells by dual-chamber hot wire chemical vapor deposition
by Jeong, Dae Young & Kim, Kyungmin & Song, Hee-eun & Song, Jinsoo & Baik, Seung Jae & Lee, Jeong Chul
- 403-413 Regional forecasts and smoothing effect of photovoltaic power generation in Japan: An approach with principal component analysis
by da Silva Fonseca Junior, Joao Gari & Oozeki, Takashi & Ohtake, Hideaki & Shimose, Ken-ichi & Takashima, Takumi & Ogimoto, Kazuhiko