Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Journal of Energy Finance & Development.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. S. J. Tol
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Richard S.J. Tol
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:eneeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-8 Ethanol and trade: An analysis of price transmission in the US market
by Zhang, Dengjun & Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle
- 9-16 A multi-fuel, multi-sector and multi-region approach to index decomposition: An application to China's energy consumption 1995–2010
by Ma, Chunbo
- 17-26 Analyzing public preferences and increasing acceptability for the Renewable Portfolio Standard in Korea
by Shin, Jungwoo & Woo, JongRoul & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Jongsu & Jeong, Gicheol
- 27-33 Environmental taxes and economic growth: Evidence from panel causality tests
by Abdullah, Sabah & Morley, Bruce
- 34-42 How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a set of measures in Spain
by Asensio, Javier & Gómez-Lobo, Andrés & Matas, Anna
- 43-49 Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model
by Strand, Jon
- 50-57 Commodity futures and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 58-66 Estimating welfare aspects of changes in energy prices from preference heterogeneity
by Pashardes, Panos & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta & Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 67-80 Biomass feedstock contracts: Role of land quality and yield variability in near term feasibility
by Okwo, Adaora & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 81-87 Estimating the changes in the distribution of energy efficiency in the U.S. automobile assembly industry
by Boyd, Gale A.
- 88-100 Can carbon taxes be progressive?
by Dissou, Yazid & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid
- 101-114 Preference heterogeneity for renewable energy technology
by Yoo, James & Ready, Richard C.
- 115-131 Inter-firm collaborations on carbon emission reduction within industrial chains in China: Practices, drivers and effects on firms' performances
by Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua
- 132-139 Oil and US dollar exchange rate dependence: A detrended cross-correlation approach
by Reboredo, Juan Carlos & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Zebende, Gilney F.
- 140-151 Using real option analysis to quantify ethanol policy impact on the firm's entry into and optimal operation of corn ethanol facilities
by Maxwell, Christian & Davison, Matt
- 152-160 Causality and predictability in distribution: The ethanol–food price relation revisited
by Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo
- 161-171 Energy intensity: A decomposition and counterfactual exercise for Latin American countries
by Jimenez, Raul & Mercado, Jorge
- 172-182 Oil price fluctuation, volatility spillover and the Ghanaian equity market: Implication for portfolio management and hedging effectiveness
by Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K. & Appiah, Michael Owusu
- 183-200 Evaluating the impacts of priority dispatch in the European electricity market
by Oggioni, G. & Murphy, F.H. & Smeers, Y.
- 201-203 Cost–benefit analysis under uncertainty — A note on Weitzman's dismal theorem
by Horowitz, John & Lange, Andreas
- 204-212 Will economic restructuring in China reduce trade-embodied CO2 emissions?
by Qi, Tianyu & Winchester, Niven & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Xiliang
- 213-218 Modelling the redirection of technical change: The pitfalls of incorporeal visions of the economy
by Pottier, Antonin & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Espagne, Etienne
- 219-225 When to invest in carbon capture and storage technology: A mathematical model
by Walsh, D.M. & O'Sullivan, K. & Lee, W.T. & Devine, M.T.
- 226-232 Renewable energy, output, CO2 emissions, and fossil fuel prices in Central America: Evidence from a nonlinear panel smooth transition vector error correction model
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 233-239 Near-term limits to mitigation: Challenges arising from contrary mitigation effects from indirect land-use change and sulfur emissions
by Calvin, Katherine & Wise, Marshall & Clarke, Leon & Edmonds, James & Jones, Andrew & Thomson, Allison
- 240-247 Examining the regional pattern of renewable energy CDM power projects in India
by Sawhney, Aparna & Rahul, M.
- 248-261 On the environmental, economic and budgetary impacts of fossil fuel prices: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of the Portuguese case
by Pereira, Alfredo M. & Pereira, Rui M.
- 262-270 Scenarios for Russia's natural gas exports to 2050
by Paltsev, Sergey
- 271-288 Photovoltaic power stations in Germany and the United States: A comparative study by data envelopment analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 289-298 Time-varying Granger causality tests for applications in global crude oil markets
by Lu, Feng-bin & Hong, Yong-miao & Wang, Shou-yang & Lai, Kin-keung & Liu, John
- 299-312 Investment strategy for sustainable society by development of regional economies and prevention of industrial pollutions in Japanese manufacturing sectors
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 313-324 Willingness to pay for vehicle-to-grid (V2G) electric vehicles and their contract terms
by Parsons, George R. & Hidrue, Michael K. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P.
- 325-331 Bidirectional causality in oil and gas markets
by Halova Wolfe, Marketa & Rosenman, Robert
- 332-342 Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management
by Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 343-354 How do OPEC news and structural breaks impact returns and volatility in crude oil markets? Further evidence from a long memory process
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 355-364 The economics of exploiting gas hydrates
by Döpke, Lena-Katharina & Requate, Till
- 365-377 Oil price shocks and stock market returns: Evidence for some European countries
by Cunado, Juncal & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
- 378-394 The timeline of trading frictions in the European carbon market
by Medina, Vicente & Pardo, Ángel & Pascual, Roberto
- 395-402 On oil investment and production: A comparison of production sharing contracts and buyback contracts
by Feng, Zhuo & Zhang, Shui-Bo & Gao, Ying
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-18 Volatility forecasting and risk management for commodity markets in the presence of asymmetry and long memory
by Chkili, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 19-32 Access to natural gas storage facilities: Strategic and regulation issues
by Baranes, Edmond & Mirabel, François & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
- 33-40 Oil demand shocks reconsidered: A cointegrated vector autoregression
by Kolodzeij, Marek & Kaufmann, Robert.K.
- 41-46 Energy consumption and output: Evidence from a panel of 14 oil-exporting countries
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Parvaresh, Shahrokh
- 47-62 Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?
by Voigt, Sebastian & De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena
- 63-75 How do the stock prices of new energy and fossil fuel companies correlate? Evidence from China
by Wen, Xiaoqian & Guo, Yanfeng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi
- 76-89 Technology spillovers embodied in international trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE framework
by Parrado, Ramiro & De Cian, Enrica
- 90-105 CO2 emissions from household consumption in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07: A decomposition analysis
by Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar
- 106-116 When energy storage reduces social welfare
by Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 117-124 Oil price risk exposure: The case of the U.S. Travel and Leisure Industry
by Mohanty, Sunil & Nandha, Mohan & Habis, Essam & Juhabi, Eid
- 125-136 The cross-section of returns, benchmark model parameters, and idiosyncratic volatility of nuclear energy firms after Fukushima Daiichi
by Lopatta, Kerstin & Kaspereit, Thomas
- 137-146 Do oil prices predict economic growth? New global evidence
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan & Poon, Wai Ching & Westerlund, Joakim
- 147-153 The effect of urbanization on CO2 emissions in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
2013, Volume 40, Issue S1
- S3-S11 Climate change policy's interactions with the tax system
by Goulder, Lawrence H.
- S12-S23 On the economics of renewable energy sources
by Edenhofer, Ottmar & Hirth, Lion & Knopf, Brigitte & Pahle, Michael & Schlömer, Steffen & Schmid, Eva & Ueckerdt, Falko
- S24-S31 Economic ideas for a complex climate policy regime
by Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt
- S32-S57 “Green” fuel tax on private transportation services and subsidies to electric energy. A model-based assessment for the main European countries
by Bartocci, Anna & Pisani, Massimiliano
- S58-S66 Regional impact of changes in disposable income on Spanish electricity demand: A spatial econometric analysis
by Blázquez Gomez, Leticia M. & Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian
- S67-S73 Energy poverty alleviation and climate change mitigation: Is there a trade off?
by Chakravarty, Shoibal & Tavoni, Massimo
- S74-S84 Paying for the smart grid
by De Castro, Luciano & Dutra, Joisa
- S85-S97 The effect of transport policies on car use: A bundling model with applications
by Gallego, Francisco & Montero, Juan-Pablo & Salas, Christian
- S98-S107 Efficiency, effectiveness and implementation feasibility of energy efficiency rebates: The “Renove” plan in Spain
by Galarraga, Ibon & Abadie, Luis M. & Ansuategi, Alberto
- S108-S118 From shadow to green: Linking environmental fiscal reforms and the informal economy
by Markandya, Anil & González-Eguino, Mikel & Escapa, Marta
- S119-S125 The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets
by Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela
- S126-S133 Transport and low-carbon fuel: A study of public preferences in Spain
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Labandeira, Xavier & Hanemann, Michael
- S134-S148 Fiscal consolidation and climate policy: An overlapping generations perspective
by Rausch, Sebastian
- S149-S158 CO2 abatement from renewables in the German electricity sector: Does a CO2 price help?
by Weigt, Hannes & Ellerman, Denny & Delarue, Erik
- S159-S171 Renewable generation and electricity prices: Taking stock and new evidence for Germany and Austria
by Würzburg, Klaas & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro
2013, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-7 A new approach to congestion pricing in electricity markets: Improving user pays pricing incentives
by Nelson, Tim & Orton, Fiona
- 8-21 The dynamic links between energy consumption, economic growth, financial development and trade in China: Fresh evidence from multivariate framework analysis
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal
- 22-31 An empirical analysis of the CO2 shadow price in Chinese thermal power enterprises
by Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing
- 32-39 A model of competition in the solar panel industry
by Pillai, Unni & McLaughlin, Jamison
- 40-50 Alternative policy impacts on US GHG emissions and energy security: A hybrid modeling approach
by Sarica, Kemal & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 51-60 Energy consumption, energy R&D and real GDP in OECD countries with and without oil reserves
by Wong, Siang Leng & Chang, Youngho & Chia, Wai-Mun
- 61-71 Benefit–cost analysis of non-marginal climate and energy projects
by Dietz, Simon & Hepburn, Cameron
- 72-80 Quantifying the risk to crude oil imports in China: An improved portfolio approach
by Ge, Fenglong & Fan, Ying
- 81-89 Asymmetric substitutability between energy and capital: Evidence from the manufacturing sectors in 10 OECD countries
by Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 90-109 How sensitive to time period sampling is the asymmetric price response specification in energy demand modelling?
by Adofo, Yaw Osei & Evans, Joanne & Hunt, Lester Charles
- 110-118 Carbon dioxide emissions and governance: A nonparametric analysis for the G-20
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 119-129 Do energy prices stimulate food price volatility? Examining volatility transmission between US oil, ethanol and corn markets
by Gardebroek, Cornelis & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 130-145 A comparative study among fossil fuel power plants in PJM and California ISO by DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 146-154 Economic analysis of alternatives for optimizing energy use in manufacturing companies
by Méndez-Piñero, Mayra Ivelisse & Colón-Vázquez, Melitza
- 155-166 The stochastic seasonal behavior of energy commodity convenience yields
by Mirantes, Andrés García & Población, Javier & Serna, Gregorio
- 167-175 Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China
by Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang
- 176-182 The role of trader positions in spot and futures prices for WTI
by Kolodziej, Marek & Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 183-195 Natural gas scenarios in the U.S. power sector
by Logan, Jeffrey & Lopez, Anthony & Mai, Trieu & Davidson, Carolyn & Bazilian, Morgan & Arent, Douglas
- 196-206 The impact of residential density on vehicle usage and fuel consumption: Evidence from national samples
by Kim, Jinwon & Brownstone, David
- 207-221 Forecasting carbon futures volatility using GARCH models with energy volatilities
by Byun, Suk Joon & Cho, Hangjun
- 222-232 Nonlinearity in cap-and-trade systems: The EUA price and its fundamentals
by Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Pigorsch, Uta & Rotfuß, Waldemar
- 233-241 Time–frequency dynamics of biofuel–fuel–food system
by Vacha, Lukas & Janda, Karel & Kristoufek, Ladislav & Zilberman, David
- 242-250 Pricing option contracts on the strategic petroleum reserve
by Murphy, Frederic & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 251-258 Electricity demand analysis and forecasting: A panel cointegration approach
by El-Shazly, Alaa
- 259-268 On the speed towards the mean for continuous time autoregressive moving average processes with applications to energy markets
by Benth, Fred Espen & Taib, Che Mohd Imran Che
- 269-276 Where the wind blows: Assessing the effect of fixed and premium based feed-in tariffs on the spatial diversification of wind turbines
by Schmidt, J. & Lehecka, G. & Gass, V. & Schmid, E.
- 277-284 How households in Pakistan take on energy efficient lighting technology
by Chun, Natalie & Jiang, Yi
- 285-296 Explaining the diffusion of renewable energy technology in developing countries
by Pfeiffer, Birte & Mulder, Peter
- 297-305 Resource adequacy reliability and the impacts of capacity subsidies in competitive electricity markets
by Briggs, R.J. & Kleit, Andrew
- 306-315 Crude oil, equity and gold futures open interest co-movements
by Souček, Michael
- 316-325 Substitution in the electric power industry: An interregional comparison in the eastern US
by Gao, Jing & Nelson, Robert & Zhang, Lei
- 326-338 Selective hedging in hydro-based electricity companies
by Sanda, Gaute Egeland & Olsen, Eirik Tandberg & Fleten, Stein-Erik
- 339-349 Modeling for insight using Tools for Energy Model Optimization and Analysis (Temoa)
by Hunter, Kevin & Sreepathi, Sarat & DeCarolis, Joseph F.
- 350-359 Renewables in the energy transition: Evidence on solar home systems and lighting fuel choice in Kenya
by Lay, Jann & Ondraczek, Janosch & Stoever, Jana
- 360-369 Do efforts on energy saving enhance firm values? Evidence from China's stock market
by Ye, Dezhu & Liu, Shasha & Kong, Dongmin
- 370-382 DEA environmental assessment in a time horizon: Malmquist index on fuel mix, electricity and CO2 of industrial nations
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 383-395 International trade and emissions: The case of the Minas Gerais state — 2005
by Carvalho, Terciane Sabadini & Santiago, Flaviane Souza & Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro
- 396-404 A spatial panel data approach to estimating U.S. state-level energy emissions
by Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 405-415 Beyond one-step-ahead forecasting: Evaluation of alternative multi-step-ahead forecasting models for crude oil prices
by Xiong, Tao & Bao, Yukun & Hu, Zhongyi
- 416-424 Tradable permits and unrealized gains from trade
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka,, Carl A.
- 425-432 U.S. Disaggregated renewable energy consumption: Persistence and long memory behavior
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 433-440 Estimation of Japanese price elasticities of residential electricity demand, 1990–2007
by Okajima, Shigeharu & Okajima, Hiroko
- 441-456 An inexact robust optimization method for supporting carbon dioxide emissions management in regional electric-power systems
by Chen, C. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 457-467 Assessing the technological responsibility of productive structures in electricity consumption
by Alcántara, Vicent & Tarancón, Miguel-Angel & del Río, Pablo
- 468-473 From oil to consumer energy prices: How much asymmetry along the way?
by Venditti, Fabrizio
- 474-483 Deregulation, vertical unbundling and the performance of China's large coal-fired power plants
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Chunbo
- 484-494 Energy intensity and foreign direct investment: A Chinese city-level study
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Sun, Puyang & Chen, Siyang
- 495-502 Energy subsidies, structure of electricity prices and technological change of energy use
by Diaz Arias, Adriana & van Beers, Cees
- 503-514 Scale-specific importance of weather variables for explanation of variations of electricity consumption: The case of Prague, Czech Republic
by Bašta, Milan & Helman, Karel
- 515-528 The optimal subsidy on electric vehicles in German metropolitan areas: A spatial general equilibrium analysis
by Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 529-536 Technology gap and China's regional energy efficiency: A parametric metafrontier approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 537-548 A global and local endogenous experience curve model for projecting future uptake and cost of electricity generation technologies
by Hayward, Jennifer A. & Graham, Paul W.
- 549-559 Total-factor carbon emission performance of fossil fuel power plants in China: A metafrontier non-radial Malmquist index analysis
by Zhang, Ning & Choi, Yongrok
- 560-568 Estimates of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in Chinese chemical industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K.
- 569-585 Heterogeneous effects of regulation on the efficiency of the electricity industry across European Union countries
by Pompei, Fabrizio
- 586-597 Realized volatility transmission between crude oil and equity futures markets: A multivariate HAR approach
by Souček, Michael & Todorova, Neda
- 598-608 Risk–return incentives in liberalised electricity markets
by Lynch, Muireann Á. & Shortt, Aonghus & Tol, Richard S.J. & O'Malley, Mark J.
- 609-621 Taxing international emissions trading
by Costantini, Valeria & D'Amato, Alessio & Martini, Chiara & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela
- 622-636 Decarbonizing Europe's power sector by 2050 — Analyzing the economic implications of alternative decarbonization pathways
by Jägemann, Cosima & Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Nagl, Stephan
- 637-644 Changing energy intensity of economies in the world and its decomposition
by Wang, Chunhua
- 645-656 The influence of rebate programs on the demand for water heaters: The case of New South Wales
by Wasi, Nada & Carson, Richard T.
- 657-664 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth nexus in MENA countries: Evidence from simultaneous equations models
by Omri, Anis
- 665-678 Is there a homogeneous causality pattern between oil prices and currencies of oil importers and exporters?
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 679-686 The energy transition of the transition economies: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Fan
- 687-701 Quantifying regional economic impacts of CO2 intensity targets in China
by Zhang, Da & Rausch, Sebastian & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Xiliang
- 702-713 Ownership unbundling and investment in electricity markets — A cross country study
by Gugler, Klaus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Schmitt, Stephan
- 714-733 The influence of the international oil prices on the real effective exchange rate in Romania in a wavelet transform framework
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu
- 734-742 Piecewise smooth approximation of bottom–up abatement cost curves
by Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F.
- 743-752 The effects of terrorism and war on the oil price–stock index relationship
by Kollias, Christos & Kyrtsou, Catherine & Papadamou, Stephanos
- 753-759 What if energy time series are not independent? Implications for energy-GDP causality analysis
by Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian
- 760-772 Renewable electric energy integration: Quantifying the value of design of markets for international transmission capacity
by Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Bialek, Janusz W. & Boyd, Rodney & Dent, Chris J. & Echavarren, Francisco & Grau, Thilo & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Kunz, Friedrich & Nabe, Christian & Papaefthymiou, Georgios & Weber, Christoph & Weigt, Hannes
- 773-784 End use technology choice in the National Energy Modeling System (NEMS): An analysis of the residential and commercial building sectors
by Wilkerson, Jordan T. & Cullenward, Danny & Davidian, Danielle & Weyant, John P.
- 785-794 The impacts of the Clean Air Act on production cost, and the substitution between inputs in the electric utility industry
by Førsund, Finn & Granderson, Gerald
- 795-803 Scenario-based energy efficiency and productivity in China: A non-radial directional distance function analysis
by Wang, H. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 804-812 The effects of electricity reforms on productivity and efficiency of China's fossil-fired power plants: An empirical analysis
by Du, Limin & He, Yanan & Yan, Jianye
- 813-818 An almost ideal supply system estimate of US energy substitution
by Thompson, Alexi
- 819-824 Economic feasibility of biodiesel production from Macauba in Brazil
by Lopes, Daniela de Carvalho & Steidle Neto, Antonio José & Mendes, Adriano Aguiar & Pereira, Débora Tamires Vítor
- 825-831 Does the source of oil price shocks matter for South African stock returns? A structural VAR approach
by Gupta, Rangan & Modise, Mampho P.
- 832-844 On the short- and long-run efficiency of energy and precious metal markets
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 845-857 DEA window analysis for environmental assessment in a dynamic time shift: Performance assessment of U.S. coal-fired power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Sugiyama, Manabu
- 858-865 The profitability of electricity generating firms and policies promoting renewable energy
by Jaraitė, Jūratė & Kažukauskas, Andrius
- 866-874 Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market
by Meunier, Guy
- 875-881 Are the crude oil markets becoming more efficient over time? New evidence from a generalized spectral test
by Zhang, Bing
- 882-897 Modeling the co-movements between crude oil and refined petroleum markets
by Tong, Bin & Wu, Chongfeng & Zhou, Chunyang
- 898-910 Measures of the environmental footprint of the front end of the nuclear fuel cycle
by Schneider, E. & Carlsen, B. & Tavrides, E. & van der Hoeven, C. & Phathanapirom, U.
- 911-926 A top-down assessment of energy, water and land use in uranium mining, milling, and refining
by Schneider, E. & Carlsen, B. & Tavrides, E. & van der Hoeven, C. & Phathanapirom, U.
- 927-935 Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil
by Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani
- 936-942 The impact of federal incentives on the adoption of hybrid electric vehicles in the United States
by Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês L. & Ferreira, Pedro
- 943-952 The value of domestic building energy efficiency — evidence from Ireland
by Hyland, Marie & Lyons, Ronan C. & Lyons, Seán
- 953-966 Supplier choice and WTP for electricity attributes in an emerging market: The role of perceived past experience, environmental concern and energy saving behavior
by Amador, Francisco Javier & González, Rosa Marina & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier
- 967-975 The responsibility for carbon emissions and carbon efficiency at the sectoral level: Evidence from China
by Zhang, Youguo
- 976-988 A model for hedging load and price risk in the Texas electricity market
by Coulon, Michael & Powell, Warren B. & Sircar, Ronnie
- 989-1000 Humps in the volatility structure of the crude oil futures market: New evidence
by Chiarella, Carl & Kang, Boda & Nikitopoulos, Christina Sklibosios & Tô, Thuy-Duong
- 1001-1013 Filtering and forecasting commodity futures prices under an HMM framework
by Date, Paresh & Mamon, Rogemar & Tenyakov, Anton
- 1014-1021 Tracking industrial energy efficiency trends using index decomposition analysis
by Ang, B.W. & Xu, X.Y.
- 1023-1025 A note on allowing negative energy prices in a discretely constrained MPEC
by Huppmann, Daniel & Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U.
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-12 Co-fluctuation patterns of per capita carbon dioxide emissions: The role of energy markets
by McKitrick, Ross & Wood, Joel
- 13-27 Robust estimation and forecasting of the long-term seasonal component of electricity spot prices
by Nowotarski, Jakub & Tomczyk, Jakub & Weron, Rafał
- 28-38 Crude oil prices and liquidity, the BRIC and G3 countries
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 39-52 On the economics of ramping rate restrictions at hydro power plants: Balancing profitability and environmental costs
by Niu, Shilei & Insley, Margaret
- 53-65 Non-nuclear, low-carbon, or both? The case of Taiwan
by Chen, Yen-Heng Henry
- 66-80 Do petrol prices rise faster than they fall when the market shows significant disequilibria?
by Valadkhani, Abbas
- 81-88 The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis
by Çoban, Serap & Topcu, Mert
- 89-99 The carbon rent economics of climate policy
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Brecha, Robert J.
- 100-107 Decomposing changes in competition in the Dutch electricity market through the residual supply index
by Mulder, Machiel & Schoonbeek, Lambert
- 108-121 Energy consumption and real GDP in G-7: Multi-horizon causality testing in the presence of capital stock
by Salamaliki, Paraskevi K. & Venetis, Ioannis A.
- 122-127 Weighting vectors and international inequality changes in environmental indicators: An analysis of CO2 per capita emissions and Kaya factors
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 128-134 Testing the effect of defaults on the thermostat settings of OECD employees
by Brown, Zachary & Johnstone, Nick & Haščič, Ivan & Vong, Laura & Barascud, Francis
- 135-146 Causality between energy and output in the long-run
by Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin
- 147-158 Norwegian climate policy reforms in the presence of an international quota market
by Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Tsygankova, Marina & Martinsen, Thomas
- 159-168 Does crude oil price play an important role in explaining stock return behavior?
by Chang, Kuang-Liang & Yu, Shih-Ti
- 169-176 Modeling returns and volatility transmission between oil price and US–Nigeria exchange rate
by Salisu, Afees A. & Mobolaji, Hakeem
- 177-186 Parcelling virtual carbon in the pollution haven hypothesis
by López, Luis Antonio & Arce, Guadalupe & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique
- 187-196 Market power in renewable portfolio standards
by Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 197-207 Deconstructing the Rosenfeld curve: Making sense of California's low electricity intensity
by Sudarshan, Anant
- 208-221 A time-varying copula approach to oil and stock market dependence: The case of transition economies
by Aloui, Riadh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 222-232 Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years
by Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo
- 233-238 Energy substitution: When model selection depends on the focus
by Behl, Peter & Dette, Holger & Frondel, Manuel & Tauchmann, Harald
- 239-251 A cross-country analysis of electricity market reforms: Potential contribution of New Institutional Economics
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 252-261 Household energy mix in Uganda
by Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting
- 262-270 Power TAC: A competitive economic simulation of the smart grid
by Ketter, Wolfgang & Collins, John & Reddy, Prashant
- 271-282 The causal nexus between oil prices and equity market in the U.S.: A regime switching model
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 283-295 The Double Dividend hypothesis in a CGE model: Specific factors and the carbon base
by Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert
- 296-304 Voluntary electricity conservation of households after the Great East Japan Earthquake: A stated preference analysis
by Tanaka, Makoto & Ida, Takanori
- 305-312 Fukushima's impact on the European power sector: The key role of CCS technologies
by Selosse, Sandrine & Ricci, Olivia & Maïzi, Nadia
- 313-321 Production function with electricity consumption and its applications
by Hu, Zheng & Hu, Zhaoguang
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-11 Hurricane forecast revisions and petroleum refiner equity returns
by Fink, Jason D. & Fink, Kristin E.
- 12-18 Evaluating a seasonal fuel tax in a mass tourism destination: A case study for the Balearic Islands
by Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume
- 19-23 Power outages and economic growth in Africa
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan
- 24-31 Is the energy-led growth hypothesis valid? New evidence from a sample of 85 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tang, Chor Foon
- 32-41 Implications of CO2 reduction policies for a high carbon emitting economy
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Mahadevan, Renuka
- 42-50 Energy literacy, awareness, and conservation behavior of residential households
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M.
- 51-63 Saving money vs investing money: Do energy ratings influence consumer demand for energy efficient goods?
by Panzone, Luca A.