Journal of Energy Finance & Development
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30413
This journal is no longer published by Elsevier. For a followup journal, see Energy Economics, published by Elsevier.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Musa Essayyad
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jefdev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 137-148 How does OPEC allocate quotas?
by Gault, John & Spierer, Charles & Bertholet, Jean-Luc & Karbassioun, Bahman
- 149-183 Mergers and restructuring in the world oil industry
by Weston, J. Fred & Johnson, Brian A. & Siu, Juan A.
- 185-218 Oil-exporting countries of the Persian Gulf: What happened to all that money?
by Askari, Hossein & Jaber, Mohamed
- 219-238 Disclosure of reserves in the annual reports of Australian mining and petroleum firms
by Mirza, Malik
1999, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-27 Evaluating the exploration efficiency of oil and gas firms using SFAS 69 supplemental disclosures
by BoyntonIV, Charles E. & Boone, Jeffery P. & Coe, Teddy L.
- 29-68 The euro and the oil market: new challenges to the industry
by Noreng, Oystein
- 69-87 Oil price risk and the Australian stock market
by Faff, Robert W. & Brailsford, Timothy J.
- 89-115 Was Metallgesellschaft's use of petroleum futures part of a rational corporate strategy?
by VerlegerJr., Philip K.
- 117-135 The politics of petroleum and the Energy Charter Treaty as an effective investment regime
by Andrews-Speed, Philip
1998, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 85-99 Valuing long-term commodity assets
by Schwartz, Eduardo
- 101-128 The effect of the corporate alternative minimum tax on investment in oil and gas exploration and development
by Boone, Jeff P.
- 129-169 Survey of price elasticities from economic exploration models of US oil and gas supply
by Dahl, Carol & Duggan, Thomas E.
- 171-183 A life-cycle view of electricity futures contracts
by Brooks, Robert & El-Keib, A. A.
- 185-192 Value creation in bundling utility mergers: A corporate focus anomaly
by Burns, Richard & Erwin, Gayle & Messina, Frank & Nail, Lance
1998, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-11 Relative information content of proven reserves: The BOEs-revenue versus BOEs-energy
by Berry, Kevin T. & Hasan, Tanweer & O'Bryan, David
- 13-21 Efficiency in the crude oil futures market
by Gulen, S. Gurcan
- 23-48 World crude oil supply: Evidence from estimating supply functions by country
by Watkins, G. C. & Streifel, Shane S.
- 49-70 Relative economic impact of a major gas sale on the prudhoe bay participating areas
by Bidwell, Greg & Marks, Roger
- 71-71 Relative economic impact of a major gas sale on the prudhoe bay participating areas: Comments
by Mentzer, Beverly & Lawrence, David M.
- 73-84 Monte Carlo evaluation model of an undeveloped oil field
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Schwartz, Eduardo S.