Decomposition of factors determining the trend of CO2 emissions from car travel in Great Britain (1970-2000)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 739-742, January.
- Wang, Mingwei & Che, Yue & Yang, Kai & Wang, Min & Xiong, Lijun & Huang, Yuchi, 2011. "A local-scale low-carbon plan based on the STIRPAT model and the scenario method: The case of Minhang District, Shanghai, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6981-6990.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Frank Jotzo & Arief A. Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2011. "Challenges in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The Importance of Policies for Fossil Fuel Combustion," CCEP Working Papers 1108, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Julien Brunel, 2005. "Le transport de marchandises et la croissance économique," Post-Print halshs-00095907, HAL.
- Liu, Jun & Feng, Tingting & Yang, Xi, 2011. "The energy requirements and carbon dioxide emissions of tourism industry of Western China: A case of Chengdu city," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2887-2894, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.