Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-11 Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions
by Hermannsson, Kristinn & McIntyre, Stuart G.
- 12-21 Ukraine and the great biofuel potential? A political material flow analysis
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Plank, Christina & Brad, Alina
- 22-32 The ecosystem service cascade: Further developing the metaphor. Integrating societal processes to accommodate social processes and planning, and the case of bioenergy
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & von Haaren, Christina & Settele, Josef
- 33-49 Sustainability of the Dry Forest in Androy: A Viability Analysis
by Andrés-Domenech, Pablo & Saint-Pierre, Patrick & Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Zaccour, Georges
- 50-60 Wildlife corridor market design: An experimental analysis of the impact of project selection criteria and bidding flexibility
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G.
- 61-72 There is no silver bullet: The value of diversification in planning invasive species surveillance
by Yemshanov, Denys & Koch, Frank H. & Lu, Bo & Lyons, D. Barry & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Scarr, Taylor & Koehler, Klaus
- 73-79 Mindfulness and sustainability
by Ericson, Torgeir & Kjønstad, Bjørn Gunaketu & Barstad, Anders
- 80-92 Is there overshoot of planetary limits? New indicators of human appropriation of the global biogeochemical cycles relative to their regenerative capacity based on ‘ecotime’ analysis
by Smith, Nicola J. & McDonald, Garry W. & Patterson, Murray G.
- 93-106 Spatial Polarization of the Ecological Footprint Distribution
by Teixidó-Figueras, J. & Duro, J.A.
- 107-118 Modeling experiential learning: The challenges posed by threshold dynamics for sustainable renewable resource management
by Lindkvist, Emilie & Norberg, Jon
- 119-128 Floodplain conservation as a flood mitigation strategy: Examining costs and benefits
by Kousky, Carolyn & Walls, Margaret
- 129-139 Relationship between urbanization, direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions, and expenditures: A multivariate analysis
by Ala-Mantila, Sanna & Heinonen, Jukka & Junnila, Seppo
2014, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-10 Forest owner perceptions of institutions and voluntary contracting for biodiversity conservation: Not crowding out but staying out
by Primmer, Eeva & Paloniemi, Riikka & Similä, Jukka & Tainio, Anna
- 11-19 Working time reduction policy in a sustainable economy: Criteria and options for its design
by Pullinger, Martin
- 20-28 Civil unrest and the poaching of rhinos in the Kaziranga National Park, India
by Lopes, Adrian A.
- 29-37 Ecosystem services as a boundary object for sustainability
by Abson, D.J. & von Wehrden, H. & Baumgärtner, S. & Fischer, J. & Hanspach, J. & Härdtle, W. & Heinrichs, H. & Klein, A.M. & Lang, D.J. & Martens, P. & Walmsley, D.
- 38-43 Do organic farmers feel happier than conventional ones? An exploratory analysis
by Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 44-55 Payments for ecosystem services and landowner interest: Informing program design trade-offs in Western Panama
by Duke, Esther Alice & Goldstein, Joshua H. & Teel, Tara L. & Finchum, Ryan & Huber-Stearns, Heidi & Pitty, Jorge & Rodríguez P., Gladys Beatriz & Rodríguez, Samuel & Sánchez, Luis Olmedo
- 56-67 Innovation complementarity and environmental productivity effects: Reality or delusion? Evidence from the EU
by Gilli, Marianna & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
2014, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-7 Lessons from resource management by indigenous Maori in New Zealand: Governing the ecosystems as a commons
by Kahui, Viktoria & Richards, Amanda C.
- 8-14 Who gets what in environmental policy?
by Wolfson, Dirk J.
- 15-23 Agricultural public policy: Green or sustainable?
by Mouysset, L.
- 24-32 Do non-users value coral reefs?: Economic valuation of conserving Tubbataha Reefs, Philippines
by Subade, Rodelio F. & Francisco, Herminia A.
- 33-38 Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?
by Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra
- 39-47 Distribution of income and toxic emissions in Maine, United States: Inequality in two dimensions
by Bouvier, Rachel
- 48-59 Unveiling the dynamic relation between R&D and emission abatement
by Corradini, Massimiliano & Costantini, Valeria & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 60-68 Solutions to the crisis? The Green New Deal, Degrowth, and the Solidarity Economy: Alternatives to the capitalist growth economy from an ecofeminist economics perspective
by Bauhardt, Christine
- 69-74 Balance issues in monetary input–output tables
by Merciai, Stefano & Heijungs, Reinout
- 75-82 Greenhouse gas emissions and subjective well-being: An analysis of Swedish households
by Andersson, David & Nässén, Jonas & Larsson, Jörgen & Holmberg, John
- 83-93 Integrating life-cycle assessment and choice analysis for alternative fuel valuation
by Winden, Matthew & Cruze, Nathan & Haab, Tim & Bakshi, Bhavik
- 94-104 Using a coupled behavior-economic model to reduce uncertainty and assess fishery management in a data-limited, small-scale fishery
by Carr, Liam M. & Heyman, William D.
- 105-112 Erosive runoff events in the European Union: Using discrete choice experiment to assess the benefits of integrated management policies when preferences are heterogeneous
by Crastes, Romain & Beaumais, Olivier & Arkoun, Ouerdia & Laroutis, Dimitri & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Rulleau, Bénédicte & Hassani-Taibi, Salima & Barbu, Vladimir Stefan & Gaillard, David
- 113-117 To shut down or to shift: Multinationals and environmental regulation
by Naughton, Helen T.
- 118-125 Adapting to the impacts of global change on an artisanal coral reef fishery
by Chollett, Iliana & Canty, Steven W.J. & Box, Stephen J. & Mumby, Peter J.
- 126-136 Migration and fuel use in rural Mexico
by Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 137-146 Intellectual mercantilism and franchise equity: A critical study of the ecological political economy of international payments for ecosystem services
by Farrell, Katharine N.
- 147-157 Quantifying ecosystem services trade-offs from agricultural practices
by Kragt, Marit E. & Robertson, Michael J.
- 158-166 Discounting, climate and sustainability
by Moxnes, Erling
- 167-176 The ‘Environmentalism of the Poor’ revisited: Territory and place in disconnected glocal struggles
by Anguelovski, Isabelle & Martínez Alier, Joan
2014, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamics and determinants of energy intensity in the service sector: A cross-country analysis, 1980–2005
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Pfeiffer, Birte
- 16-29 How green is my firm? Workers' attitudes and behaviors towards job in environmentally-related firms
by Lanfranchi, Joseph & Pekovic, Sanja
- 30-39 Exploring an environmental conflict from a capability perspective
by Griewald, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix
- 40-50 The economic and environmental impact of a carbon tax for Scotland: A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Allan, Grant & Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 51-62 The added value from a general equilibrium analysis of increased efficiency in household energy use
by Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 63-73 Firm-level ecosystem service valuation using mechanistic biogeochemical modeling and functional substitutability
by Comello, Stephen D. & Maltais-Landry, Gabriel & Schwegler, Benedict R. & Lepech, Michael D.
- 74-84 Trajectory economics: Assessing the flow of ecosystem services from coastal restoration
by Caffey, Rex H. & Wang, Hua & Petrolia, Daniel R.
- 85-95 Assessing the potential demand for biofuel by combining Economics and Psychology: A focus on proximity applied to Jatropha oil in Africa
by Litvine, Dorian & Gazull, Laurent & Dabat, Marie-Hélène
- 96-105 The effect of globalisation on water consumption: A case study of the Spanish virtual water trade, 1849–1935
by Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana
- 106-118 Long-term impacts of major water storage facilities on agriculture and the natural environment: Evidence from Idaho (U.S.)
by Hansen, Zeynep K. & Lowe, Scott E. & Xu, Wenchao
- 119-129 A soil change-based methodology for the quantification and valuation of ecosystem services from agro-ecosystems: A case study of pastoral agriculture in New Zealand
by Dominati, E. & Mackay, A. & Green, S. & Patterson, M.
- 130-139 Time preferences and the management of coral reef fisheries
by Johnson, Ayana Elizabeth & Saunders, Daniel Kaiser
- 140-149 Does trading non-timber forest products drive specialisation in products gathered for consumption? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by Morsello, Carla & Delgado, Juliana Aparecida da Silva & Fonseca-Morello, Thiago & Brites, Alice Dantas
- 150-158 The German energy transition as a regime shift
by Strunz, Sebastian
- 159-172 A multi-regional input–output analysis of domestic virtual water trade and provincial water footprint in China
by Zhang, Chao & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 173-182 An intertemporal approach to measuring environmental performance with directional distance functions: Greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Castillo-Giménez, Juana & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes
- 183-194 Decomposing inequality in CO2 emissions: The role of primary energy carriers and economic sectors
by Grunewald, Nicole & Jakob, Michael & Mouratiadou, Ioanna
- 195-207 Are younger generations higher carbon emitters than their elders?
by Chancel, Lucas
2014, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-9 A ‘component-based’ approach to discounting for natural resource damage assessment
by Defrancesco, Edi & Gatto, Paola & Rosato, Paolo
- 10-20 The effects of rules and communication in a behavioral irrigation experiment with power asymmetries carried out in North China
by Otto, Ilona M. & Wechsung, Frank
- 21-28 Accounting methods for international land-related leakage and distant deforestation drivers
by Henders, Sabine & Ostwald, Madelene
- 29-39 Would border carbon adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies
by Branger, Frédéric & Quirion, Philippe
- 40-52 Combining expert elicitation and stated preference methods to value ecosystem services from improved lake water quality
by Van Houtven, George & Mansfield, Carol & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & von Haefen, Roger & Milstead, Bryan & Kenney, Melissa A. & Reckhow, Kenneth H.
- 53-62 Managing ecosystem services for agriculture: Will landscape-scale management pay?
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Smith, Henrik G. & Olsson, Ola & Brady, Mark
- 63-73 The role of ancillary benefits on the value of agricultural soils carbon sequestration programmes: Evidence from a latent class approach to Andalusian olive groves
by Rodríguez-Entrena, Macario & Espinosa-Goded, María & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús
- 74-87 Determinants of conservation among the rural poor: A charitable contribution experiment
by Karapetyan, Deanna & d'Adda, Giovanna
- 88-99 To what extent does air pollution affect happiness? The case of the Jinchuan mining area, China
by Li, Zhengtao & Folmer, Henk & Xue, Jianhong
- 100-109 Model of the social–ecological system depends on model of the mind: Contrasting information-processing and embodied views of cognition
by Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 110-120 Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery
by Gourguet, S. & Thébaud, O. & Dichmont, C. & Jennings, S. & Little, L.R. & Pascoe, S. & Deng, R.A. & Doyen, L.
- 121-129 Measuring the impact of nuclear accidents on energy policy
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-10 Climate change and the willingness to pay to reduce ecological and health risks from wastewater flooding in urban centers and the environment
by Veronesi, Marcella & Chawla, Fabienne & Maurer, Max & Lienert, Judit
- 11-21 Organising for socio-ecological resilience: The roles of the mountain farmer cooperative Genossenschaft Gran Alpin in Graubünden, Switzerland
by Bardsley, Douglas K. & Bardsley, Annette M.
- 22-28 Drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in the Baltic States: A structural decomposition analysis
by Brizga, Janis & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus
- 29-38 Reconciling interests concerning wildlife and livestock near conservation areas: A model for analysing alternative land uses
by Chaminuka, Petronella & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 39-48 Using a choice experiment framework to value conservation-contingent development programs: An application to Botswana
by Pienaar, Elizabeth F. & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Larson, Douglas M.
- 49-61 Farmer identity, ethical attitudes and environmental practices
by Sulemana, Iddisah & James, Harvey S.
- 62-71 World oil production trend: Comparing Hubbert multi-cycle curves
by Reynolds, Douglas B.
- 72-80 Ecosystem services within agricultural landscapes—Farmers' perceptions
by Smith, Helen F. & Sullivan, Caroline A.
- 81-89 Trans-border public health vulnerability and hydroelectric projects: The case of Yali Falls Dam
by Polimeni, John M. & Iorgulescu, Raluca I. & Chandrasekara, Ray
- 90-101 Valuing biodiversity enhancement in New Zealand's planted forests: Socioeconomic and spatial determinants of willingness-to-pay
by Yao, Richard T. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Turner, James A. & Barnard, Tim D. & Rose, John M. & Palma, João H.N. & Harrison, Duncan R.
- 102-108 Ecosystem services as substitute inputs: Basic results and important implications for conservation policy
by Simpson, R. David
2014, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of a policy-induced income shock on forest-dependent households in the Peruvian Amazon
by L'Roe, Jessica & Naughton-Treves, Lisa
- 10-19 Twenty thousand sterling under the sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity
by Jobstvogt, Niels & Hanley, Nick & Hynes, Stephen & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula
- 20-27 Sustainable value of degraded soils in China's Loess Plateau: An updated approach
by Hou, Lingling & Hoag, Dana & Keske, Catherine M.H. & Lu, Changhe
- 28-33 K. William Kapp's theory of social costs: A Luhmannian interpretation
by Valentinov, Vladislav
- 34-41 Willingness-to-pay and the perfect safari:Valuation and cultural evaluation of safari package attributes in the Serengeti and Tanzanian Northern Circuit
by Sekar, Nitin & Weiss, Jack M. & Dobson, Andrew P.
- 42-50 Labeling energy cost on light bulbs lowers implicit discount rates
by Min, Jihoon & Azevedo, Inês L. & Michalek, Jeremy & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine
- 51-59 The future of food — Scenarios and the effect on natural resource use in agriculture in 2050
by Odegard, I.Y.R. & van der Voet, E.
- 60-73 Modeling the links between biodiversity, ecosystem services and human wellbeing in the context of climate change: Results from an econometric analysis of the European forest ecosystems
by Ding, Helen & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 74-83 The valuation of off-site ecosystem service flows: Deforestation, erosion and the amenity value of lakes in Prescott, Arizona
by Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles
- 84-92 Biofuel as social fuel: Introducing socio-environmental services as a means to reduce global inequity?
by Venghaus, Sandra & Selbmann, Kirsten
- 93-100 Measuring emissions avoided by international trade: Accounting for price differences
by Arto, Iñaki & Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Mònica
- 101-109 Detecting the presence of depensation in collapsed fisheries: The case of the Northern cod stock
by Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel
- 110-119 Giving birds a starting date: The curious social solution to a water resource issue in the U.S. West
by Theesfeld, Insa & MacKinnon, Anne
- 120-128 Spatial patterns of organic agriculture adoption: Evidence from Honduras
by Wollni, Meike & Andersson, Camilla
- 129-139 Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills
by León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere
- 140-149 Valuing insurance services emerging from a gene bank: The case of the Greek Gene Bank
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Ralli, Parthenopi & Kougea, Eva & Spyrou, Sofia & Stavropoulos, Nikolaos & Tsiaousi, Vasiliki & Tsivelikas, Athanasios
- 150-161 Compensating for environmental damages
by Gastineau, Pascal & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle
- 162-171 Impacts of access and benefit sharing on livelihoods and forest: Case of participatory forest management in Ethiopia
by Ameha, Aklilu & Nielsen, Oystein Juul & Larsen, Helle Overgard
- 172-181 Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M. & Chan, Andrew Yiu-Chung
- 182-190 Pasture conversion and competitive cattle rents in the Amazon
by Mann, Michael L. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bauer, Dana Marie & Gopal, Sucharita & Nomack, Mallory & Womack, Jesse Y. & Sullivan, Kerry & Soares-Filho, Britaldo S.
- 191-200 Technological diffusion and preference learning in the world of Homo sustinens: The challenges for politics
by Cordes, Christian & Schwesinger, Georg
- 201-208 Conversion, intensification, and abandonment: A human appropriation of net primary production approach to analyze historic land-use dynamics in New Zealand 1860–2005
by Fetzel, Tamara & Gradwohl, Markus & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 209-223 A great fish war model with asymmetric players
by Breton, Michèle & Keoula, Michel Yevenunye
2013, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-13 The role of consumption patterns, demand and technological factors on the recent evolution of CO2 emissions in a group of advanced economies
by Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio
- 14-24 Leveraging private capital for climate mitigation: Evidence from the Clean Development Mechanism
by Bayer, Patrick & Marcoux, Christopher & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 25-35 What are the consequences of ignoring attributes in choice experiments? Implications for ecosystem service valuation
by Colombo, Sergio & Christie, Michael & Hanley, Nick
- 36-50 Explaining institutional persistence, adaptation, and transformation in East German recreational-fisheries governance after the German reunification in 1990
by Daedlow, Katrin & Beckmann, Volker & Schlüter, Maja & Arlinghaus, Robert
- 51-61 Economic growth and the evolution of water consumption in Spain: A structural decomposition analysis
by Cazcarro, Ignacio & Duarte, Rosa & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio
- 62-70 Macroeconomic narratives in a world of crises: An analysis of stories about solving the system crisis
by Urhammer, Emil & Røpke, Inge
- 71-78 Are emotions to blame? — The impact of non-analytical information processing on decision-making and implications for fostering sustainability
by Menzel, Susanne
- 79-87 The god of the mountain and Godavarman: Net Present Value, indigenous territorial rights and sacredness in a bauxite mining conflict in India
by Temper, Leah & Martinez-Alier, Joan
- 88-98 Class/racial conflict, intolerance, and distortions in urban form: Lessons for sustainability from the Detroit region
by Vojnovic, Igor & Darden, Joe T.
- 99-113 Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies? A regional analysis of cross-sectoral differences
by Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco
- 114-124 The poverty–vulnerability–resilience nexus: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Akter, Sonia & Mallick, Bishawjit
- 125-131 On sustainability and materiality. Homo faber, a new approach
by Ferraro, Emilia & Reid, Louise
- 132-140 Justifying precautionary policies: Incommensurability and uncertainty
by Aldred, Jonathan
- 141-154 The effects of a spruce bark beetle outbreak and wildfires on property values in the wildland–urban interface of south-central Alaska, USA
by Hansen, Winslow D. & Naughton, Helen T.
- 155-164 Development of a cost-effective diversity-maximising decision-support tool for in situ crop genetic resources conservation: The case of cacao
by Samuel, Aurelia F. & Drucker, Adam G. & Andersen, Sven B. & Simianer, Henner & van Zonneveld, Maarten
- 165-172 The cost of useful knowledge and collective action in three fisheries
by Wilson, James A. & Acheson, James M. & Johnson, Teresa R.
- 173-180 An assessment of two environmental and economic benefits of ‘Cash for Clunkers’
by Lenski, Shoshannah M. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Moore, Michael R.
- 181-189 Addressing dependency in the sportfishing valuation literature: Implications for meta-regression analysis and benefit transfer
by Vista, Arvin B. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
2013, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-10 The marginal cost of carbon abatement from planting street trees in New York City
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & Jung, Suhyun & Locke, Dexter H. & O'Neil-Dunne, Jarlath
- 11-19 Democracy and climate change policies: Is history important?
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric
- 20-30 Designing a payments for ecosystem services (PES) program to reduce deforestation in Tanzania: An assessment of payment approaches
by Kaczan, David & Swallow, Brent M. & Adamowicz, W.L. (Vic)
- 31-40 Groundwater management: The effect of water flows on welfare gains
by Guilfoos, Todd & Pape, Andreas D. & Khanna, Neha & Salvage, Karen
- 41-50 The role of market-based instruments for biodiversity conservation in Central and Eastern Europe
by Chobotová, Veronika
- 51-62 Co-managing common-pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?
by Vollan, Björn & Prediger, Sebastian & Frölich, Markus
- 63-72 Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’
by Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles
- 73-82 Does offshoring contribute to reducing domestic air emissions? Evidence from Belgian manufacturing
by Michel, Bernhard
- 83-95 Climate change driven shifts in the extent and location of areas suitable for export banana production
by Machovina, Brian & Feeley, Kenneth J.
- 96-107 Social influence and consumer preference formation for pro-environmental technology: The case of a U.K. workplace electric-vehicle study
by Axsen, Jonn & Orlebar, Caroline & Skippon, Stephen
- 108-117 Explaining the appearance and success of open space referenda
by Heintzelman, Martin D. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Grzeskowiak, Dustin J.
- 118-127 Consumer stated purchasing preferences and corporate social responsibility in the wood products industry: A conjoint analysis in the U.S. and China
by Cai, Zhen & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 128-136 Water users associations and irrigation water productivity in northern China
by Zhang, Lei & Heerink, Nico & Dries, Liesbeth & Shi, Xiaoping
- 137-147 The ultrasocial origin of the Anthropocene
by Gowdy, John & Krall, Lisi
- 148-158 The incentives of private companies to invest in protected area certificates: How coalitions can improve ecosystem sustainability
by Meißner, Nathalie
- 159-170 Conserving metapopulations in human-altered landscapes at the urban–rural fringe
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 171-177 On the relation between ecosystem services, intrinsic value, existence value and economic valuation
by Davidson, Marc D.
- 178-187 Forest certification in Russia: Challenges of institutional development
by Ulybina, Olga & Fennell, Shailaja
- 188-196 Assessment of the theory of comprehensive national accounting with data for Portugal
by Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago
- 197-205 Transforming market–nature relations through an investigative practice
by Järvensivu, Paavo
- 206-212 A two-stage econometric method for the estimation of carbon multipliers with rectangular supply and use tables
by Rodrigues, João F.D. & Rueda-Cantuche, José M.
- 213-220 Prospects for sustainable land-use policy in Germany: Experimenting with a sustainability heuristic
by Fischer, Beate & Klauer, Bernd & Schiller, Johannes
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-8 How do investors respond to Green Company Awards in China?
by Lyon, Thomas & Lu, Yao & Shi, Xinzheng & Yin, Qie
- 9-18 Using resident perceptions of values associated with the Australian Tropical Rivers to identify policy and management priorities
by Larson, Silva & Stoeckl, Natalie & Neil, Barbara & Welters, Riccardo
- 19-27 Material use and material efficiency in Latin America and the Caribbean
by West, James & Schandl, Heinz
- 28-36 Understanding environmental policy preferences: New evidence from Brazil
by Aklin, Michaël & Bayer, Patrick & Harish, S.P. & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 37-43 Amenity values of proximity to National Wildlife Refuges: An analysis of urban residential property values
by Liu, Xiangping & Taylor, Laura O. & Hamilton, Timothy L. & Grigelis, Peter E.
- 44-55 The design of an environmental index of sustainable food consumption: A pilot study using supermarket data
by Panzone, Luca A. & Wossink, Ada & Southerton, Dale
- 56-65 Valuing water quality improvement in China: A case study of Lake Puzhehei in Yunnan Province
by Wang, Hua & Shi, Yuyan & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya
- 66-77 Combining analytical frameworks to assess livelihood vulnerability to climate change and analyse adaptation options
by Reed, M.S. & Podesta, G. & Fazey, I. & Geeson, N. & Hessel, R. & Hubacek, K. & Letson, D. & Nainggolan, D. & Prell, C. & Rickenbach, M.G. & Ritsema, C. & Schwilch, G. & Stringer, L.C. & Thomas, A.D.
- 78-85 International trade of scarce water
by Lenzen, Manfred & Moran, Daniel & Bhaduri, Anik & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney
- 86-96 The economic relevance of sustainable agroforestry practices — An empirical analysis from Tanzania
by Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike
- 97-105 To value or not to value? That is not the question
by Kallis, Giorgos & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Zografos, Christos
- 106-115 Socio-ecological accounting: DPSWR, a modified DPSIR framework, and its application to marine ecosystems
by Cooper, Philip
- 116-126 Dynamite in the EKC tunnel? Inconsistencies in resource stock analysis under the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Mills Busa, Julianne H.
- 127-134 An institutional theory of hydraulic fracturing policy
by Holahan, Robert & Arnold, Gwen
- 135-142 Teaching (un)sustainability? University sustainability commitments and student experiences of introductory economics
by Green, Tom L.
- 143-155 Exploring heterogeneity in the value of a statistical life: Cause of death v. risk perceptions
by Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan
- 156-163 A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?
by Inoue, Emiko & Arimura, Toshi H. & Nakano, Makiko
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-10 Traditional vs. modern production systems: Price and nonmarket considerations of cacao producers in Northern Ecuador
by Useche, Pilar & Blare, Trent
- 11-19 Communication, competition and social gift exchange in an auction for public good provision
by Vogt, Nora & Reeson, Andrew F. & Bizer, Kilian
- 20-33 A human well-being approach for assessing the value of natural land areas
by Kopmann, Angela & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 34-41 Ecological footprint inequality across countries: The role of environment intensity, income and interaction effects
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi
- 42-56 A game theory analysis of market incentives for US switchgrass ethanol
by Luo, Yi & Miller, Shelie
- 57-68 Beyond GDP: Measuring and achieving global genuine progress
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Franco, Carol & Lawn, Philip & Talberth, John & Jackson, Tim & Aylmer, Camille
- 69-78 Conservation when landowners have bargaining power: Continuous conservation investments and cost uncertainty
by Lennox, Gareth D. & Gaston, Kevin J. & Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 79-84 The art of long-term thinking: A bridge between sustainability science and politics
by Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas & Schiller, Johannes
- 85-93 Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor
by Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar
- 94-103 Assessing sustainable forest management under REDD+: A community-based labour perspective
by Bottazzi, Patrick & Cattaneo, Andrea & Rocha, David Crespo & Rist, Stephan
- 104-115 Impact of alternative information requirements on the coexistence of genetically modified (GM) and non-GM oilseed rape in the EU
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Müller-Scheeßel, Jörg
- 116-127 Economic/ecological tradeoffs among ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation
by Hussain, A.M. Tanvir & Tschirhart, John
- 128-136 Comparing land-use alternatives: Using the ecosystem services concept to define a multi-criteria decision analysis
by Fontana, Veronika & Radtke, Anna & Bossi Fedrigotti, Valérie & Tappeiner, Ulrike & Tasser, Erich & Zerbe, Stefan & Buchholz, Thomas
- 137-149 Valuing forest ecosystem services: What we know and what we don't
by Ninan, K.N. & Inoue, Makoto
- 150-165 Economywide impacts of climate change on agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Calzadilla, Alvaro & Zhu, Tingju & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Ringler, Claudia
- 166-176 Environmental variability and collective action: Experimental insights from an irrigation game
by Anderies, John M. & Janssen, Marco A. & Lee, Allen & Wasserman, Hannah
- 177-191 Can uncertainty justify overlapping policy instruments to mitigate emissions?
by Lecuyer, Oskar & Quirion, Philippe
- 192-201 Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries
by Quérou, N. & Tomini, A.
- 202-209 The transmission of sustainable harvesting norms when agents are conditionally cooperative
by Richter, Andries & Grasman, Johan
- 210-218 Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Sharma, Bharat R.
- 219-229 Assessing the total economic value of threatened livestock breeds in Italy: Implications for conservation policy
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Signorello, Giovanni & De Salvo, Maria & Gandini, Gustavo & Drucker, Adam G.
- 230-238 Input–output analysis of virtual water transfers: Case study of California and Illinois
by Mubako, Stanley & Lahiri, Sajal & Lant, Christopher
- 239-248 Livestock management at northern latitudes
by Johannesen, Anne B. & Nielsen, Anders & Skonhoft, Anders
- 249-259 Local exposure to toxic releases: Examining the role of ethnic fractionalization and polarisation
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Khemmarat, Khemrutai
- 260-268 Ecosystem services and ethics
by Jax, Kurt & Barton, David N. & Chan, Kai M.A. & de Groot, Rudolf & Doyle, Ulrike & Eser, Uta & Görg, Christoph & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Griewald, Yuliana & Haber, Wolfgang & Haines-Young, Roy & Heink, Ulrich & Jahn, Thomas & Joosten, Hans & Kerschbaumer, Lilin & Korn, Horst & Luck, Gary W. & Matzdorf, Bettina & Muraca, Barbara & Neßhöver, Carsten & Norton, Bryan & Ott, Konrad & Potschin, Marion & Rauschmayer, Felix & von Haaren, Christina & Wichmann, Sabine
- 269-277 Galtung meets Daly: A framework for addressing inequity in ecological economics
by Rammelt, Crelis F. & Boes, Jan
- 278-283 Effects of consumer preferences for rarity on the harvest of wild populations within a species
by Lyons, Jessica A. & Natusch, Daniel J.D.
- 284-291 Media attention and the Toxics Release Inventory
by Saha, Shrawantee & Mohr, Robert D.
- 292-300 Toxicity and profitability of rice cultivation under wastewater irrigation: the case of the East Calcutta Wetlands
by Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Das, Abhishek & Akhand, Anirban & Gupta, Gautam
- 301-312 Improving stove evaluation using survey data: Who received which intervention matters
by Mueller, Valerie & Pfaff, Alexander & Peabody, John & Liu, Yaping & Smith, Kirk R.
- 313-329 Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 330-341 Organic certification, agro-ecological practices and return on investment: Evidence from pineapple producers in Ghana
by Kleemann, Linda & Abdulai, Awudu
- 342-350 The Spanish livestock model: A coevolutionary analysis
by Ríos-Núñez, Sandra M. & Coq-Huelva, Daniel & García-Trujillo, Roberto
- 351-362 The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?
by Spash, Clive L.
- 363-373 Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application
by Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire
- 374-384 Ecological threshold and ecological economic threshold: Implications from an ecological economic model with adaptation
by Uehara, Takuro
- 385-397 Integrated scenarios of energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral analysis to 2020
by O' Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, P. & Sweeney, John
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-15 A review of transdisciplinary research in sustainability science
by Brandt, Patric & Ernst, Anna & Gralla, Fabienne & Luederitz, Christopher & Lang, Daniel J. & Newig, Jens & Reinert, Florian & Abson, David J. & von Wehrden, Henrik
- 16-24 Capturing the least costly way of reducing pollution: A shadow price approach
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 25-33 Drivers of different types of eco-innovation in European SMEs
by Triguero, Angela & Moreno-Mondéjar, Lourdes & Davia, María A.