Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 4-15 Estimating the cost savings and avoided CO2 emissions in Brazil by implementing energy efficient policies
by Calili, Rodrigo F. & Souza, Reinaldo C. & Galli, Alain & Armstrong, Margaret & Marcato, André Luis M.
- 16-27 A multi-objective approach for developing national energy efficiency plans
by Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís
- 28-36 Should policy-makers allocate funding to vehicle electrification or end-use energy efficiency as a strategy for climate change mitigation and energy reductions? Rethinking electric utilities efficiency programs
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 37-47 Energy reduction potential from the shift to electric vehicles: The Flores island case study
by Pina, André & Baptista, Patrícia & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 48-55 Building communities and social potential: Between and beyond organizations and individuals in commercial properties
by Janda, Kathryn B.
- 56-67 Perspectives of energy efficient technologies penetration in the Greek domestic sector, through the analysis of Energy Performance Certificates
by Gelegenis, J. & Diakoulaki, D. & Lampropoulou, H. & Giannakidis, G. & Samarakou, M. & Plytas, N.
- 68-81 Evaluation of electrochromic windows impact in the energy performance of buildings in Mediterranean climates
by Tavares, P.F. & Gaspar, A.R. & Martins, A.G. & Frontini, F.
- 82-86 Efficient lighting in buildings: The lack of legislation in Portugal
by Almeida, António Manuel & Martins, António Gomes
- 87-103 Carbon pricing and energy efficiency improvement -- why to miss the interaction for developing economies? An illustrative CGE based application to the Pakistan case
by Mahmood, Arshad & Marpaung, Charles O.P.
- 104-115 Japan's energy conundrum: Post-Fukushima scenarios from a life cycle perspective
by Portugal Pereira, Joana & Troncoso Parady, Giancarlos & Castro Dominguez, Bernardo
- 116-126 Modeling of biomass-to-energy supply chain operations: Applications, challenges and research directions
by Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Nasiri, Fuzhan
- 127-137 Modeling decision making as a support tool for policy making on renewable energy development
by Cannemi, Marco & García-Melón, Mónica & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Gómez-Navarro, Tomás
- 138-145 Forest resource use pattern in Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary and its fringe areas (a case study from Western Himalaya, India)
by Malik, Zubair A. & Bhat, Jahangeer A. & Bhatt, A.B.
- 146-153 The false promises of coal exploitation: How mining affects herdsmen well-being in the grassland ecosystems of Inner Mongolia
by Dai, G.S. & Ulgiati, S. & Zhang, Y.S. & Yu, B.H. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Dong, X.B. & Zhang, X.S.
- 154-158 Comment on the ‘Uppsala critique’
by McGlade, Christophe E.
- 159-169 An innovation-focused roadmap for a sustainable global photovoltaic industry
by Zheng, Cheng & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 170-185 Efficient strategies for the integration of renewable energy into future energy infrastructures in Europe – An analysis based on transnational modeling and case studies for nine European regions
by Boie, Inga & Fernandes, Camila & Frías, Pablo & Klobasa, Marian
- 186-197 Fuzzy MCDM framework for locating a nuclear power plant in Turkey
by Erol, İsmail & Sencer, Safiye & Özmen, Aslı & Searcy, Cory
- 198-208 Lessons from international experience for China's microgrid demonstration program
by Romankiewicz, John & Marnay, Chris & Zhou, Nan & Qu, Min
- 209-221 Forum shopping for ex-post gas-balancing services
by Keyaerts, Nico & D'haeseleer, William
- 222-231 Distributed generation, storage, demand response and energy efficiency as alternatives to grid capacity enhancement
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 232-242 The Colombian biofuel supply chains: The assessment of current and promising scenarios based on environmental goals
by Valencia, Monica J. & Cardona, Carlos A.
- 243-254 An economic and environmental assessment of future electricity generation mixes in Japan – an assessment using the E3MG macro-econometric model
by Pollitt, Hector & Park, Seung-Joon & Lee, Soocheol & Ueta, Kazuhiro
- 255-263 Multicriteria analysis of agricultural raw materials: A case study of BSBIOS and PETROBRAS BIOFUELS in Brazil
by Zonin, Valdecir José & Valle Antunes, José Antônio & Pinto Leis, Rodrigo
- 264-271 Sustainability assessment of renewable power and heat generation technologies
by Dombi, Mihály & Kuti, István & Balogh, Péter
- 272-280 Designing regulatory frameworks for merchant transmission investments by real options analysis
by Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 281-289 Environmental licensing process of power transmission in Brazil update analysis: Case study of the Madeira transmission system
by Cardoso Júnior, Ricardo Abranches Felix & Magrini, Alessandra & da Hora, Antonio Ferreira
- 290-300 Customer-economics of residential photovoltaic systems (Part 1): The impact of high renewable energy penetrations on electricity bill savings with net metering
by Darghouth, Naïm R. & Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 301-318 Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong
- 319-329 Incorporating energy efficiency into electric power transmission planning: A western United States case study
by Barbose, Galen L. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 330-343 Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV
by Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun
- 344-354 Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables
by Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R.
- 355-363 A comparison of bioenergy policies and institutional frameworks in the rural areas of Emilia Romagna and Norway
by Cavicchi, Bianca & Bryden, John M. & Vittuari, Matteo
- 364-377 Managing operations of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) exchange stations for use with a smart grid
by Nurre, Sarah G. & Bent, Russell & Pan, Feng & Sharkey, Thomas C.
- 378-387 Energy efficiency of road freight hauliers—A Nordic comparison
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Nykänen, Lasse & Arvidsson, Niklas & Hovi, Inger Beate & Jensen, Thomas Christian & Østli, Vegard
- 388-393 Integration of energy efficient technologies in UK supermarkets
by Ochieng, E.G. & Jones, N. & Price, A.D.F. & Ruan, X. & Egbu, C.O & Zuofa, T.
- 394-402 Blowin' in the wind? Drivers and barriers for the uptake of wind propulsion in international shipping
by Rojon, Isabelle & Dieperink, Carel
- 403-411 In-use vs. type-approval fuel consumption of current passenger cars in Europe
by Ntziachristos, L. & Mellios, G. & Tsokolis, D. & Keller, M. & Hausberger, S. & Ligterink, N.E. & Dilara, P.
- 412-421 Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms
by Liu, Yong
- 422-430 Reference-dependent electric vehicle production strategy considering subsidies and consumer trade-offs
by Zhang, Xiang
- 431-446 A plant-specific bottom-up approach for assessing the cost-effective energy conservation potential and its ability to compensate rising energy-related costs in the German iron and steel industry
by Brunke, Jean-Christian & Blesl, Markus
- 447-458 Solar cooking in Senegalese villages: An application of best–worst scaling
by Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Azadi, Hossein & Van Passel, Steven
- 459-472 A comprehensive framework to quantify energy savings potential from improved operations of commercial building stocks
by Azar, Elie & Menassa, Carol C.
- 473-487 Global climate-oriented building energy use scenarios
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 488-498 Securitization of residential solar photovoltaic assets: Costs, risks and uncertainty
by Alafita, T. & Pearce, J.M.
- 499-507 From shale gas to renewable energy based transportation solutions
by Mallapragada, Dharik S. & Duan, Gang & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 508-516 Emergy evaluation of agricultural sustainability of Northwest China before and after the grain-for-green policy
by Wang, Xiuhong & Shen, Jianxiu & Zhang, Wei
- 517-521 Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector
by Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 522-530 Nicaragua's 2013 residential lighting program: Prospective assessment
by Meza, Carlos Germán & Seger Mercedes, Sonia & Sauer, Ildo Luís
- 531-542 Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case
by Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G.
- 543-551 Implementing renewable energy portfolio standards: The good, the bad, and the ugly in a two state comparison
by Schelly, Chelsea
- 552-563 Permanent and transitory oil volatility and aggregate investment in Malaysia
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali
- 564-571 Optimal gasoline tax in developing, oil-producing countries: The case of Mexico
by Antón-Sarabia, Arturo & Hernández-Trillo, Fausto
- 572-582 The influence of South Korean energy policy on OPEC oil exports
by Almansoori, Ali
- 583-594 The doping effect of Italian feed-in tariffs on the PV market
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto
- 595-604 Energy security in China: A quantitative analysis and policy implications
by Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho
- 605-611 Quantifying China's oil import risks and the impact on the national economy
by Sun, Mei & Gao, Cuixia & Shen, Bo
- 612-617 Distributed photovoltaic generation in Brazil: An economic viability analysis of small-scale photovoltaic systems in the residential and commercial sectors
by Holdermann, Claudius & Kissel, Johannes & Beigel, Jürgen
- 618-625 Progress of feed-in tariff in Malaysia: A year after
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G & Stewart, Brian G & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 626-639 A long-term, integrated impact assessment of alternative building energy code scenarios in China
by Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon
- 640-647 Revisiting drivers of energy intensity in China during 1997–2007: A structural decomposition analysis
by Zeng, Lin & Xu, Ming & Liang, Sai & Zeng, Siyu & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 648-655 Energy intensity, target level of energy intensity, and room for improvement in energy intensity: An application to the study of regions in the EU
by Chang, Ming-Chung
- 656-663 Public attitudes towards renewable energy technologies in Norway. The role of party preferences
by Karlstrøm, Henrik & Ryghaug, Marianne
- 664-672 The influence of the Energy Performance Certificate: The Dutch case
by Murphy, Lorraine
- 673-681 Air-conditioning and antibiotics: Demand management insights from problematic health and household cooling practices
by Nicholls, Larissa & Strengers, Yolande
- 682-693 China's energy consumption change from 1987 to 2007: A multi-regional structural decomposition analysis
by Zhang, Haiyan & Lahr, Michael L.
- 694-702 Establishing an agenda for social studies research in marine renewable energy
by Kerr, Sandy & Watts, Laura & Colton, John & Conway, Flaxen & Hull, Angela & Johnson, Kate & Jude, Simon & Kannen, Andreas & MacDougall, Shelley & McLachlan, Carly & Potts, Tavis & Vergunst, Jo
- 703-712 Reform despite politics? The political economy of power sector reform in Fiji, 1996–2013
by Dornan, Matthew
- 713-726 Land use change, fuel use and respiratory health in Uganda
by Jagger, Pamela & Shively, Gerald
- 727-736 Partisan amplification of risk: American perceptions of nuclear energy risk in the wake of the Fukushima Daiichi disaster
by Yeo, Sara K. & Cacciatore, Michael A. & Brossard, Dominique & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Runge, Kristin & Su, Leona Y. & Kim, Jiyoun & Xenos, Michael & Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 737-746 Banning the bulb: Institutional evolution and the phased ban of incandescent lighting in Germany
by Howarth, Nicholas A.A. & Rosenow, Jan
- 747-755 Socio-technical barriers to the use of energy-efficient timber drying technology in New Zealand
by Bell, Martha & Carrington, Gerry & Lawson, Rob & Stephenson, Janet
- 756-764 Mode selection of China's urban heating and its potential for reducing energy consumption and CO2 emission
by Chen, Xia & Wang, Li & Tong, Lige & Sun, Shufeng & Yue, Xianfang & Yin, Shaowu & Zheng, Lifang
- 767-780 Environmental and economic consequences of the overexploitation of natural capital and ecosystem services in Xilinguole League, China
by Dong, X.B. & Yu, B.H. & Brown, M.T. & Zhang, Y.S. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Zhang, X.S. & Ulgiati, S.
- 781-796 Are major economies on track to achieve their pledges for 2020? An assessment of domestic climate and energy policies
by Roelfsema, Mark & Elzen, Michel den & Höhne, Niklas & Hof, Andries F. & Braun, Nadine & Fekete, Hanna & Böttcher, Hannes & Brandsma, Ruut & Larkin, Julia
- 797-806 Determinants of clean development mechanism activity: Evidence from China
by Xie, Huiming & Shen, Manhong & Wang, Rui
- 807-817 ‘Domesticating’ low carbon thermal technologies: Diversity, multiplicity and variability in older person, off grid households
by Wrapson, Wendy & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 818-831 Switching to carbon-free production processes: Implications for carbon leakage and border carbon adjustment
by Schinko, Thomas & Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Steininger, Karl W. & Grossmann, Wolf D.
- 832-843 Evaluation of property tax bonus to promote solar thermal systems in Andalusia (Spain)
by Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Pablo-Romero, María del P.
- 844-857 Carbon intensity in production and the effects of climate policy—Evidence from Swedish industry
by Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov
- 858-869 Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach
by Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel
- 870-881 Integrating multicriteria evaluation and stakeholders analysis for assessing hydropower projects
by Rosso, M. & Bottero, M. & Pomarico, S. & La Ferlita, S. & Comino, E.
- 882-894 Long-term climate policy implications of phasing out fossil fuel subsidies
by Schwanitz, Valeria Jana & Piontek, Franziska & Bertram, Christoph & Luderer, Gunnar
- 895-902 Differences among OECD countries’ GHG emissions: Causes and policy implications
by Calbick, K.S. & Gunton, Thomas
- 903-912 The erratic path of the low-carbon transition in China: Evolution of solar PV policy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Ji, Meiyun
- 913-922 Causal relationships between energy consumption, foreign direct investment and economic growth: Fresh evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equations models
by Omri, Anis & Kahouli, Bassem
- 923-931 System dynamics modelling and the environmental Kuznets curve in Ecuador (1980–2025)
by Robalino-López, Andrés & García-Ramos, José-Enrique & Golpe, Antonio A. & Mena-Nieto, Ángel
- 932-942 Clean energy, non-clean energy, and economic growth in the MIST countries
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Li, Yi-Ying & Hsin-Chia Fu,
- 943-950 Volatility in federal funding of energy R&D
by Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne
- 951-961 Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention
by Chen, Kee Kuo
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-10 He who has the pipeline calls the tune? Russia's energy power against the background of the shale “revolutions”
by Kropatcheva, Elena
- 11-18 Output, renewable energy consumption and trade in Africa
by Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 19-31 Woody biomass energy potential in 2050
by Lauri, Pekka & Havlík, Petr & Kindermann, Georg & Forsell, Nicklas & Böttcher, Hannes & Obersteiner, Michael
- 32-41 The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s bulk commodity markets and fundamental industries
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing
- 42-52 A blocked takeover in the Polish power sector: A model-based analysis
by Kamiński, Jacek
- 53-61 Clean energy industries and rare earth materials: Economic and financial issues
by Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela
- 62-72 Alternative future energy pathways: Assessment of the potential of innovative decentralised energy systems in the UK
by Chmutina, Ksenia & Goodier, Chris I.
- 73-89 Assessment of massive integration of photovoltaic system considering rechargeable battery in Japan with high time-resolution optimal power generation mix model
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 90-103 Survey of Western U.S. electric utility resource plans
by Wilkerson, Jordan & Larsen, Peter & Barbose, Galen
- 104-114 How to achieve optimal and sustainable use of the subsurface for Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage
by Bloemendal, Martin & Olsthoorn, Theo & Boons, Frank
- 115-134 Using real options to determine optimal funding strategies for CO2 capture, transport and storage projects in the European Union
by Eckhause, Jeremy & Herold, Johannes
- 135-143 Fuelling expectations: A policy-promise lock-in of UK biofuel policy
by Berti, Pietro & Levidow, Les
- 144-156 Impact of oil prices, economic diversification policies and energy conservation programs on the electricity and water demands in Kuwait
by Wood, Michael & Alsayegh, Osamah A.
- 157-169 Decision support model for establishing the optimal energy retrofit strategy for existing multi-family housing complexes
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Hyunjoong & Seon Park, Hyo
- 170-184 Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye
- 185-197 Life cycle assessment as a policy-support tool: The case of taxis in the city of Madrid
by Vedrenne, Michel & Pérez, Javier & Lumbreras, Julio & Rodríguez, María Encarnación
- 198-208 Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information
by Blancard, Stéphane & Martin, Elsa
- 209-217 A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the strategic energy technology plan
by Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Finger, Matthias & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 218-223 The dynamics of oil consumption and economic growth in Malaysia
by Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 224-233 Enhanced understanding of energy ratepayers: Factors influencing perceptions of government energy efficiency subsidies and utility alternative energy use
by Craig, Christopher A. & Allen, Myria W.
- 234-248 Vulnerability to terrorist attacks in European electricity decarbonisation scenarios: Comparing renewable electricity imports to gas imports
by Lilliestam, Johan
- 249-256 Measuring the effect of procrastination and environmental awareness on households' energy-saving behaviours: An empirical approach
by Lillemo, Shuling Chen
- 257-266 Online marketing of green electricity in Germany—A content analysis of providers’ websites
by Herbes, Carsten & Ramme, Iris
- 267-279 An analysis of UK policies for domestic energy reduction using an agent based tool
by Lee, Timothy & Yao, Runming & Coker, Phil
- 280-291 The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price
by Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John
- 292-302 Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis
by Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q.
- 303-311 Can the regulated market help foster a free market for wind energy in Brazil?
by Dalbem, Marta Corrêa & Brandão, Luiz Eduardo Teixeira & Gomes, Leonardo Lima
- 312-325 Energy Security Analysis: The case of constrained oil supply for Ireland
by Glynn, James & Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Deane, J.P. & Bazilian, Morgan & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 326-334 Distributional effects of a carbon tax in broader U.S. fiscal reform
by Mathur, Aparna & Morris, Adele C.
- 335-349 What do people living in deprived communities in the UK think about household energy efficiency interventions?
by Scott, Fiona L. & Jones, Christopher R. & Webb, Thomas L.
- 350-358 Rethinking improved cookstove diffusion programs: A case study of social perceptions and cooking choices in rural Guatemala
by Bielecki, Christopher & Wingenbach, Gary
- 359-368 The nexus of electricity consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in the BRICS countries
by Cowan, Wendy N. & Chang, Tsangyao & Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Gupta, Rangan
- 369-378 Exploring public perceptions of energy security risks in the UK
by Demski, Christina & Poortinga, Wouter & Pidgeon, Nick
- 379-389 Diffusion of non-traditional cookstoves across western Honduras: A social network analysis
by Ramirez, Sebastian & Dwivedi, Puneet & Ghilardi, Adrian & Bailis, Robert
- 390-399 Residents' attitudes to proposed wind farms in the West Coast region of South Africa: A social perspective from the South
by Lombard, Andrea & Ferreira, Sanette
- 400-410 Energy security and climate change: How oil endowment influences alternative vehicle innovation
by Kim, Jung Eun
- 411-418 Economic, social, energy and environmental assessment of inter-municipality commuting: The case of Portugal
by Ferreira, João-Pedro & Barata, Eduardo & Ramos, Pedro Nogueira & Cruz, Luis
- 419-427 Energy consumption, human well-being and economic development in central and eastern European nations: A cautionary tale of sustainability
by Jorgenson, Andrew K. & Alekseyko, Alina & Giedraitis, Vincentas
- 428-435 “Nuclear energy sounded wonderful 40 years ago”: UK citizen views on CCS
by Lock, Simon J. & Smallman, Melanie & Lee, Maria & Rydin, Yvonne
- 436-449 Energy poverty reduction by fuel switching. Impact evaluation of the LPG conversion program in Indonesia
by Andadari, Roos Kities & Mulder, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 450-461 The cost of nuclear electricity: France after Fukushima
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 462-474 Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima
by Kunsch, Pierre L. & Friesewinkel, Jean
- 475-483 An international comparative analysis of public acceptance of nuclear energy
by Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Kim, Minki
- 484-495 Policy implications for improved cook stove programs—A case study of the importance of village fuel use variations
by Vahlne, Niklas & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 496-506 Engaging the public with low-carbon energy technologies: Results from a Scottish large group process
by Howell, Rhys & Shackley, Simon & Mabon, Leslie & Ashworth, Peta & Jeanneret, Talia
- 507-516 Local community opinions regarding the socio-environmental aspects of lignite surface mining: Experiences from central Poland
by Badera, Jarosław & Kocoń, Paweł
- 517-525 The game of trading jobs for emissions
by Arto, I. & Rueda-Cantuche, J.M. & Andreoni, V. & Mongelli, I. & Genty, A.
- 526-536 Sustainable power and scenic beauty: The Niagara River Water Diversion Treaty and its relevance today
by Sedoff, Andrei & Schott, Stephan & Karney, Bryan
- 537-546 Does environmental regulation affect energy efficiency in China's thermal power generation? Empirical evidence from a slacks-based DEA model
by Bi, Gong-Bing & Song, Wen & Zhou, P. & Liang, Liang
- 547-556 Non-renewable and renewable energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A comparative analysis
by Shafiei, Sahar & Salim, Ruhul A.
- 557-567 Urban CO2 emissions in China: Spatial boundary and performance comparison
by Cai, Bofeng & Zhang, Lixiao
- 568-584 An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India
by Garg, Amit & Shukla, P.R. & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Upadhyay, Jigeesha
- 585-591 Wind farms on undegraded peatlands are unlikely to reduce future carbon emissions
by Smith, Jo & Nayak, Dali Rani & Smith, Pete
- 592-602 Near zero energy islands in the Mediterranean: Supporting policies and local obstacles
by Riva Sanseverino, Eleonora & Riva Sanseverino, Raffaella & Favuzza, Salvatore & Vaccaro, Valentina
- 603-614 Biofuels, tax policies and oil prices in France: Insights from a dynamic CGE model
by Doumax, Virginie & Philip, Jean-Marc & Sarasa, Cristina
- 615-629 Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila
by Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel
- 630-644 Provincial allocation of carbon emission reduction targets in China: An approach based on improved fuzzy cluster and Shapley value decomposition
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke
- 645-653 Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures
by Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stéphane
- 654-665 Evaluation of the performance of combined cooling, heating, and power systems with dual power generation units
by Knizley, Alta A. & Mago, Pedro J. & Smith, Amanda D.
- 666-676 Sustainable energy transitions in emerging economies: The formation of a palm oil biomass waste-to-energy niche in Malaysia 1990–2011
by Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Nygaard, Ivan
- 677-684 The role of natural gas consumption and trade in Tunisia's output
by Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric
- 685-693 Scenarios of technology adoption towards low-carbon cities
by Mohareb, Eugene A. & Kennedy, Christopher A.
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-6 The Asia Pacific natural gas market: Large enough for all?
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Inchauspe, Julian & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 7-15 The future of oil and bioethanol in Brazil
by Moreira, Jose R. & Pacca, Sergio A. & Parente, Virginia
- 16-26 Public Acceptance of Marine Renewable Energy in Malaysia
by Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 27-36 EU's external energy governance: A multidimensional analysis of the southern gas corridor
by Abbasov, Faig Galib
- 37-47 Regulatory capture by default: Offshore exploratory drilling for oil and gas
by Portman, Michelle E.
- 48-56 Investigating the effectiveness of different forms of mineral resources governance in meeting the objectives of the UK petroleum fiscal regime
by Abdo, Hafez
- 57-67 “Fracking” controversy and communication: Using national survey data to understand public perceptions of hydraulic fracturing
by Boudet, Hilary & Clarke, Christopher & Bugden, Dylan & Maibach, Edward & Roser-Renouf, Connie & Leiserowitz, Anthony
- 68-77 Shale and tight gas in Poland—legal and environmental issues
by Uliasz-Misiak, Barbara & Przybycin, Andrzej & Winid, Bogumila
- 78-85 The green paradox of the economics of exhaustible resources
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 86-93 Scale economies and optimal size in the Swiss gas distribution sector
by Alaeifar, Mozhgan & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo
- 94-114 The power of biomass: Experts disclose the potential for success of bioenergy technologies
by Fiorese, Giulia & Catenacci, Michela & Bosetti, Valentina & Verdolini, Elena
- 115-125 Which of the technologies for producing hydrogen is the most prospective in Korea?: Evaluating the competitive priority of those in near-, mid-, and long-term
by Chung, Yanghon & Hong, Sungjun & Kim, Jongwook
- 126-133 Cyber security threats in the power sector: Need for a domain specific regulatory framework in India
by Ananda Kumar, V. & Pandey, Krishan K. & Punia, Devendra Kumar
- 134-149 Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix
by Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios
- 150-164 The electric energy potential of landfill biogas in Brazil
by Mambeli Barros, Regina & Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & da Silva, Tiago Rodrigo
- 165-174 Scales, strategies and actions for effective energy planning: A review
by Pasimeni, Maria Rita & Petrosillo, Irene & Aretano, Roberta & Semeraro, Teodoro & De Marco, Antonella & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Zurlini, Giovanni
- 175-184 Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation
by Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna
- 185-197 The future of the European electricity system and the impact of fluctuating renewable energy – A scenario analysis
by Spiecker, Stephan & Weber, Christoph
- 198-211 Factors influencing the public intention to use renewable energy technologies in South Korea: Effects of the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Park, Eunil & Ohm, Jay Y.
- 212-222 Nonconformity of policy ambitions with biomass potentials in regional bioenergy transition: A Dutch example
by Özcan, Evren & Arentsen, Maarten
- 223-228 Towards grid parity in insular energy systems: The case of photovoltaics (PV) in Cyprus
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Kylili, Angeliki
- 229-244 Assessing the lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from solar PV and wind energy: A critical meta-survey
by Nugent, Daniel & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 245-250 Engineering and energy yield: The missing dimension of wind turbine assessment
by Sturge, D. & While, A. & Howell, R.
- 251-260 Residents' perceptions of wind turbines: An analysis of two townships in Michigan
by Groth, Theresa M. & Vogt, Christine
- 261-269 Estimating maximum land use change potential from a regional biofuel industry
by Sharp, Benjamin E. & Miller, Shelie A.
- 270-274 Subsidy modes, waste cooking oil and biofuel: Policy effectiveness and sustainable supply chains in China
by Zhang, Huiming & Li, Lianshui & Zhou, Peng & Hou, Jianmin & Qiu, Yueming
- 275-283 Extended Divisia index decomposition of changes in energy intensity: A case of Korean manufacturing industry
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Oh, Wankeun
- 284-297 Sustainability assessment of electricity generation technologies using weighted multi-criteria decision analysis
by Maxim, Alexandru
- 298-304 The impact on electricity demand and emissions due to the introduction of electric cars in the São Paulo Power System
by Dias, Marcos Vinícius Xavier & Haddad, Jamil & Horta Nogueira, Luiz & Costa Bortoni, Edson da & Passos da Cruz, Ricardo Alexandre & Akira Yamachita, Roberto & Goncalves, Jose Luiz
- 305-314 Method for a component-based economic optimisation in design of whole building renovation versus demolishing and rebuilding
by Morelli, Martin & Harrestrup, Maria & Svendsen, Svend
- 315-322 Energy performance strategies for the large scale introduction of geothermal energy in residential and industrial buildings: The GEO.POWER project
by Giambastiani, B.M.S. & Tinti, F. & Mendrinos, D. & Mastrocicco, M.
- 323-331 Development of school energy policy and energy education plans: A comparative case study in three Wisconsin school communities
by Lane, Jennie F. & Floress, Kristin & Rickert, Melissa
- 332-339 Effects of urbanisation on energy consumption in China
by Wang, Qiang
- 340-350 Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data
by Islam, Towhidul
- 351-358 Children, parents and home energy use: Exploring motivations and limits to energy demand reduction
by Fell, Michael J. & Chiu, Lai Fong
- 359-368 Measuring the financial impact of demand response for electricity retailers
by Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk
- 369-376 Financing energy SMEs in Ghana and Senegal: Outcomes, barriers and prospects
by Haselip, James & Desgain, Denis & Mackenzie, Gordon
- 377-387 Environmental and self-sufficiency assessment of the energy metabolism of tourist hubs on Mediterranean Islands: The case of Menorca (Spain)
by Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Romanos, Héctor & Molina, Catalina & Oliver, M. Antònia & Ruiz, Núria & Pérez, Marta & Carreras, David & Boada, Martí & Garcia-Orellana, Jordi & Duch, Jordi & Rieradevall, Joan
- 388-397 Uncovering opportunity of low-carbon city promotion with industrial system innovation: Case study on industrial symbiosis projects in China
by Dong, Liang & Gu, Fumei & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Gao, Jie
- 398-407 The influence of energy audits on the energy efficiency investments of private owner-occupied households in the Netherlands
by Murphy, Lorraine
- 408-418 Energy efficiency rating of districts, case Finland
by Hedman, Åsa & Sepponen, Mari & Virtanen, Mikko
- 419-431 A parametric analysis of future ethanol use in the light-duty transportation sector: Can the US meet its Renewable Fuel Standard goals without an enforcement mechanism?
by Westbrook, Jessica & Barter, Garrett E. & Manley, Dawn K. & West, Todd H.
- 432-443 Large-scale deployment of electric vehicles in Germany by 2030: An analysis of grid-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-grid concepts
by Loisel, Rodica & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Thiel, Christian
- 444-454 Combined heat and power's potential to meet New York City's sustainability goals
by Howard, Bianca & Saba, Alexis & Gerrard, Michael & Modi, Vijay
- 455-464 Factors influencing perceptions of domestic energy information: Content, source and process
by Simcock, Neil & MacGregor, Sherilyn & Catney, Philip & Dobson, Andrew & Ormerod, Mark & Robinson, Zoe & Ross, Simon & Royston, Sarah & Marie Hall, Sarah
- 465-474 Turkey's energy efficiency assessment: White Certificates Systems and their applicability in Turkey
by Duzgun, B. & Komurgoz, G.
- 475-489 Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S.
- 490-500 Including dynamic CO2 intensity with demand response
by Stoll, Pia & Brandt, Nils & Nordström, Lars