Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 680-691 Environmental sustainability of biodiesel in Brazil
by Geraldes Castanheira, Érica & Grisoli, Renata & Freire, Fausto & Pecora, Vanessa & Coelho, Suani Teixeira
- 692-700 China's 2020 clean energy target: Consistency, pathways and policy implications
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Zhang, Xingping & Hu, Zheng & Xu, Ming
- 701-707 Vulnerability of hydropower generation to climate change in China: Results based on Grey forecasting model
by Wang, Bing & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Zhang, Hao & Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 708-717 The effects of carbon prices and anti-leakage policies on selected industrial sectors in Spain – Cement, steel and oil refining
by Santamaría, Alberto & Linares, Pedro & Pintos, Pablo
- 718-728 Carbon tariffs and cooperative outcomes
by Eyland, Terry & Zaccour, Georges
- 729-742 Volatility persistence in crude oil markets
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 743-760 Energy security under de-carbonization scenarios: An assessment framework and evaluation under different technology and policy choices
by Jewell, Jessica & Cherp, Aleh & Riahi, Keywan
- 761-767 Energy security for India: Biofuels, energy efficiency and food productivity
by Gunatilake, Herath & Roland-Holst, David & Sugiyarto, Guntur
2014, Volume 64, Issue C
- 16-28 The economic growth enigma: Capital, labour and useful energy?
by Ayres, Robert & Voudouris, Vlasios
- 29-35 The European framework for energy and climate policies
by Helm, Dieter
- 36-42 Structural crisis in the oil and gas industry
by Mitchell, John V. & Mitchell, Beth
- 43-48 International gas pricing in Europe and Asia: A crisis of fundamentals
by Stern, Jonathan
- 49-57 A blessing in disguise: The implications of high global oil prices for the North American market
by Alquist, Ron & Guénette, Justin-Damien
- 58-70 Oil and natural gas prospects in South America: Can the petroleum industry pave the way for renewables in Brazil?
by Goldemberg, José & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Lucchesi, Rodrigo
- 71-77 Oil and natural gas prospects: Middle East and North Africa
by Khatib, Hisham
- 78-86 Opportunities and Challenges for Petroleum and LPG Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Matthews, William G.
- 87-92 The scenario approach to possible futures for oil and natural gas
by Bentham, Jeremy
- 93-101 The end of Peak Oil? Why this topic is still relevant despite recent denials
by Chapman, Ian
- 102-112 Un-burnable oil: An examination of oil resource utilisation in a decarbonised energy system
by McGlade, Christophe & Ekins, Paul
- 113-123 Bottom-up modeling of oil production: A review of approaches
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Snowden, Simon & Aleklett, Kjell
- 124-133 Exploring the production of natural gas through the lenses of the ACEGES model
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Sedgwick, John & Rigby, Robert & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Jefferson, Michael
- 134-140 Production costs of global conventional and unconventional petroleum
by Aguilera, Roberto F.
- 141-152 EROI of different fuels and the implications for society
by Hall, Charles A.S. & Lambert, Jessica G. & Balogh, Stephen B.
- 153-167 Energy, EROI and quality of life
by Lambert, Jessica G. & Hall, Charles A.S. & Balogh, Stephen & Gupta, Ajay & Arnold, Michelle
- 168-174 Some inconvenient theses
by Trainer, Ted
- 175-182 A public choice view on the climate and energy policy mix in the EU — How do the emissions trading scheme and support for renewable energies interact?
by Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul
- 183-192 Demarketing fear: Bring the nuclear issue back to rational discourse
by Han, Charles C.
- 193-202 China's energy consumption under the global economic crisis: Decomposition and sectoral analysis
by Li, Fangyi & Song, Zhouying & Liu, Weidong
- 203-208 Energy-conversion measures in the industries of Saudi Arabia and development of methodology for certification of energy personnel in the Kingdom
by Alshehri, Abdullah & Hussain, Ahmad & Mobarak, Youssef
- 209-225 Analysis of Saudi Arabia's behavior within OPEC and the world oil market
by Alkhathlan, Khalid & Gately, Dermot & Javid, Muhammad
- 226-242 Long term building energy demand for India: Disaggregating end use energy services in an integrated assessment modeling framework
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Shukla, Priyadarshi R.
- 243-251 Building energy efficiency in rural China
by Evans, Meredydd & Yu, Sha & Song, Bo & Deng, Qinqin & Liu, Jing & Delgado, Alison
- 252-262 Measured winter and spring-time indoor temperatures in UK homes over the period 1969–2010: A review and synthesis
by Vadodaria, K. & Loveday, D.L. & Haines, V.
- 263-272 How much information disclosure of building energy performance is necessary?
by Hsu, David
- 273-287 Forecasting global developments in the basic chemical industry for environmental policy analysis
by Broeren, M.L.M. & Saygin, D. & Patel, M.K.
- 288-301 Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios
by Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S.
- 302-312 Renewable Energy Sources Act and Trading of Emission Certificates: A national and a supranational tool direct energy turnover to renewable electricity-supply in Germany
by Kirsten, Selder
- 313-323 Downstream regulation of CO2 emissions in California's electricity sector
by Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu & Zaragoza-Watkins, Matthew
- 324-336 Innovative method of RES integration into the regional energy development scenarios
by Klevas, Valentinas & Biekša, Kestutis & Murauskaitė, Lina
- 337-348 The role of sea ports in end-to-end maritime transport chain emissions
by Gibbs, David & Rigot-Muller, Patrick & Mangan, John & Lalwani, Chandra
- 349-363 Climate friendly technology transfer in the energy sector: A case study of Iran
by Talaei, Alireza & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh & Maghsoudy, Soroush
- 364-372 The policy implications of the different interpretations of the cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity support
by del Río, Pablo & Cerdá, Emilio
- 373-381 The unexpected challenges of using energy intensity as a policy objective: Examining the debate over the APEC energy intensity goal
by Samuelson, Ralph D.
2013, Volume 63, Issue C
- 3-9 Energy production from biogas in the Italian countryside: Policies and organizational models
by Carrosio, Giovanni
- 10-17 The social organization of agricultural biogas production and use
by Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Tu, Qin
- 18-25 Overcoming the “club dilemma” of village-scale bioenergy projects—The case of India
by Bluemling, Bettina & de Visser, Ina
- 26-33 Which factors are effective for farmers’ biogas use?–Evidence from a large-scale survey in China
by Qu, Wei & Tu, Qin & Bluemling, Bettina
- 34-43 Comparing centralized and decentralized bio-energy systems in rural China
by He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Lu, Yonglong
- 44-51 Market-based biogas sector development in least developed countries —The case of Cambodia
by Buysman, Eric & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 52-54 Synopsis of the Special Issue Section: “The social organization of agricultural biogas production and use”
by Bluemling, Bettina
- 55-68 Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens
by Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay
- 69-80 Strategic structure matrix: A framework for explaining the impact of superstructure organizations on the diffusion of wind energy infrastructure
by Tang, Amy & Taylor, John E. & Mahalingam, Ashwin
- 81-88 Too difficult to govern? An assessment of the governability of transport biofuels in the EU
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo
- 89-96 Quantifying CO2 savings from wind power
by Wheatley, Joseph
- 97-100 The value of holding scarce wind resource—A cause of overinvestment in wind power capacity in China
by Liu, Xuemei
- 101-113 Modern bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residues in Cameroon: Potential, challenges and the way forward
by Ackom, Emmanuel K. & Alemagi, Dieudonne & Ackom, Nana B. & Minang, Peter A. & Tchoundjeu, Zac
- 114-122 Lessons from first generation biofuels and implications for the sustainability appraisal of second generation biofuels
by Mohr, Alison & Raman, Sujatha
- 123-129 A microeconomic analysis of decentralized small scale biomass based CHP plants—The case of Germany
by Wittmann, Nadine & Yildiz, Özgür
- 130-138 The consumption, production and transportation of methanol in China: A review
by Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu
- 139-146 Financial analysis of utility scale photovoltaic plants with battery energy storage
by Rudolf, Viktor & Papastergiou, Konstantinos D.
- 147-167 Evaluating the impact of the administrative procedure and the landscape policy on grid connected PV systems (GCPVS) on-floor in Spain in the period 2004–2008: To which extent a limiting factor?
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Martins, Blanca & Matas, José & Miret, Jaume
- 168-180 Assessment of selected CCS technologies in electricity and synthetic fuel production for CO2 mitigation in South Africa
by Telsnig, Thomas & Tomaschek, Jan & Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Bruchof, David & Fahl, Ulrich & Eltrop, Ludger
- 181-196 Comparative analysis of features of Polish and Lithuanian Day-ahead electricity market prices
by Bobinaite, Viktorija & Juozapaviciene, Aldona & Staniewski, Marcin & Szczepankowski, Piotr
- 197-206 Adapting overhead lines to climate change: Are dynamic ratings the answer?
by Cradden, Lucy C. & Harrison, Gareth P.
- 207-214 Cellulosic ethanol production from agricultural residues in Nigeria
by Iye, Edward & Bilsborrow, Paul
- 215-223 Improved cost–benefit analysis for market-based transmission planning, a European perspective
by Papaemmanouil, A. & Bertling Tjernberg, L. & Tuan, L.A. & Andersson, G.
- 224-229 Barriers and solutions for expansion of electricity grids—the German experience
by Steinbach, Armin
- 230-243 Developing pathways for energy storage in the UK using a coevolutionary framework
by Taylor, Peter G. & Bolton, Ronan & Stone, Dave & Upham, Paul
- 244-251 The need for a common standard for voltage levels of HVDC VSC technology
by Müller, H.K. & Torbaghan, S. Shariat & Gibescu, M. & Roggenkamp, M.M. & van der Meijden, M.A.M.M.
- 252-260 Gas transport networks: Entry–exit tariffs via least squares methodology
by Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M.
- 261-271 The hydrologic and economic feasibility of micro hydropower upfitting and integration of existing low-head dams in the United States
by Sandt, Christopher J. & Doyle, Martin W.
- 272-282 Life cycle assessment of stand-alone photovoltaic (SAPV) system under on-field conditions of New Delhi, India
by Sharma, Rakhi & Tiwari, G.N.
- 283-299 How methodological issues affect the energy indicator results for different electricity generation technologies
by Modahl, Ingunn Saur & Raadal, Hanne Lerche & Gagnon, Luc & Bakken, Tor Haakon
- 311-320 Big Pylons: Mixed signals for transmission. Spatial planning for energy distribution
by Ritchie, Heather & Hardy, Maelíosa & Lloyd, M. Greg & McGreal, Stanley
- 321-327 The Brazilian energy matrix: Evolution analysis and its impact on farming
by Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Giacaglia, Giorgio Eugenio Oscare
- 328-337 Where to place the saving obligation: Energy end-users or suppliers?
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Labanca, Nicola & Rezessy, Silvia & Steuwer, Sibyl & Oikonomou, Vlasis
- 338-347 Stimulating fuelwood consumption through public policies: An assessment of economic and resource impacts based on the French Forest Sector Model
by Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barkaoui, Ahmed
- 348-354 Solar Home System (SHS) in rural Bangladesh: Ornamentation or fact of development?
by Rahman, Syed M. & Ahmad, Mokbul M.
- 355-362 Sustainable renovation of residential buildings and the landlord/tenant dilemma
by Ástmarsson, Björn & Jensen, Per Anker & Maslesa, Esmir
- 363-374 Social barriers to the adoption of smart homes
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Davidson, Rosemary & Bicket, Martha & Whitmarsh, Lorraine
- 375-381 Solar cookers in developing countries—What is their key to success?
by Otte, Pia Piroschka
- 382-397 An analysis of the demonstration projects for renewable energy application buildings in China
by Liu, Xingmin & Ren, Hong & Wu, Yong & Kong, Deping
- 398-407 Do home energy management systems make sense? Assessing their overall lifecycle impact
by van Dam, S.S. & Bakker, C.A. & Buiter, J.C.
- 408-418 Implementation of energy efficiency projects by Dutch industry
by Abeelen, Christiaan & Harmsen, Robert & Worrell, Ernst
- 419-432 Modeling light-duty plug-in electric vehicles for national energy and transportation planning
by Wu, Di & Aliprantis, Dionysios C.
- 433-440 Perception and reality: Public knowledge of plug-in electric vehicles in 21 U.S. cities
by Krause, Rachel M. & Carley, Sanya R. & Lane, Bradley W. & Graham, John D.
- 441-448 Interactive relationships between crude oil prices, gold prices, and the NT–US dollar exchange rate—A Taiwan study
by Chang, Hsiao-Fen & Huang, Liang-Chou & Chin, Ming-Chin
- 449-457 Conceptual proposals for measuring the impact of international regimes on energy security
by Sander, Michael
- 458-468 South Asia energy security: Challenges and opportunities
by Kumar Singh, Bhupendra
- 469-483 On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price of energy commodities
by Mercure, Jean-François & Salas, Pablo
- 484-493 Need and design of short-term auctions in the EU gas markets
by Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle
- 494-503 To regulate or not to regulate off-grid electricity access in developing countries
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 504-513 Crude oil–corn–ethanol – nexus: A contextual approach
by Natanelov, Valeri & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 514-520 Interactions between energy and imports in Singapore: Empirical evidence from conditional error correction models
by Turan Katircioglu, Salih
- 521-530 Recent incentives for renewable energy in Turkey
by Simsek, Hayal Ayca & Simsek, Nevzat
- 531-542 The impact of city-level permitting processes on residential photovoltaic installation prices and development times: An empirical analysis of solar systems in California cities
by Dong, Changgui & Wiser, Ryan
- 543-552 Governing community energy—Feed-in tariffs and the development of community wind energy schemes in the United Kingdom and Germany
by Nolden, Colin
- 553-561 Maritime oil freight flows to 2050: Delphi perceptions of maritime specialists
by Dinwoodie, John & Tuck, Sarah & Rigot-Müller, Patrick
- 562-574 Retrospective and prospective decomposition analysis of Chinese manufacturing energy use and policy implications
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & Price, Lynn & Fino-Chen, Cecilia & Lu, Hongyou & Ke, Jing
- 575-587 Benchmarking urban energy efficiency in the UK
by Keirstead, James
- 588-598 Effects of under-development and oil-dependency of countries on the formation of renewable energy technologies: A comparative study of hydrogen and fuel cell technology development in Iran and the Netherlands
by Nasiri, Masoud & Ramazani Khorshid-Doust, Reza & Bagheri Moghaddam, Nasser
- 599-606 How the removal of energy subsidy affects general price in China: A study based on input–output model
by Jiang, Zhujun & Tan, Jijun
- 607-613 Determining appropriate feed-in tariff rates to promote biomass-to-electricity generation in Eastern Ontario, Canada
by Moore, Steven & Durant, Vincent & Mabee, Warren E.
- 614-621 The effect of power distribution privatization on electricity prices in Turkey: Has liberalization served the purpose?
by Karahan, Hatice & Toptas, Mehmet
- 622-627 The optimal vertical structure in the electricity industry when the incumbent has a cost advantage
by Kurakawa, Yukihide
- 628-637 Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets
by O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor
- 638-645 Natural gas consumption and economic growth: Are we ready to natural gas price liberalization in Iran?
by Heidari, Hassan & Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Saeidpour, Lesyan
- 646-655 Evaluation of China's local enforcement of energy efficiency standards and labeling programs for appliances and equipment
by Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Fino-Chen, Cecilia
- 656-663 Determinants of food price inflation in Finland—The role of energy
by Irz, Xavier & Niemi, Jyrki & Liu, Xing
- 664-673 The Spanish regulation of the photovoltaic demand-side generation
by Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 674-680 Elasticities of gasoline demand in Switzerland
by Baranzini, Andrea & Weber, Sylvain
- 681-695 A projection of energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in the electricity sector for Saudi Arabia: The case for carbon capture and storage and solar photovoltaics
by Mansouri, Noura Y. & Crookes, Roy J. & Korakianitis, Theodosios
- 696-707 Energy requirements of consumption: Urban form, climatic and socio-economic factors, rebounds and their policy implications
by Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 708-715 Considerations for decision-making on distributed power generation in rural areas
by Holtmeyer, Melissa L. & Wang, Shuxiao & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 716-725 Assessment of technical and economical viability for large-scale conversion of single family residential buildings into zero energy buildings in Brazil: Climatic and cultural considerations
by Pacheco, Miguel & Lamberts, Roberto
- 726-737 The role of the state in sustainable energy transitions: A case study of large smart grid demonstration projects in Japan
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & Wu, Yun-Ying & Ip, Jasper Chi-man & Hills, Peter Ronald
- 738-746 Let there be light: A multi-actor approach to alleviating energy poverty in Asia
by Spagnoletti, Belinda & O’Callaghan, Terry
- 747-755 Consumer loss in Czech photovoltaic power plants in 2010–2011
by Průša, Jan & Klimešová, Andrea & Janda, Karel
- 756-764 The role of cooperatives in overcoming the barriers to adoption of renewable energy
by Viardot, Eric
- 765-774 Evaluating fuel poverty policy in Northern Ireland using a geographic approach
by Walker, Ryan & Liddell, Christine & McKenzie, Paul & Morris, Chris
- 775-787 The influences of financial and non-financial factors on energy-saving behaviour: A field experiment in Japan
by Mizobuchi, Kenichi & Takeuchi, Kenji
- 788-795 Institutional analysis and the “resource curse” in developing countries
by Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros & Santos, Edmilson Moutinho dos
- 796-808 Carbon reduction scenarios for 2050: An explorative analysis of public preferences
by Allen, Patricia & Chatterton, Tim
- 809-813 Energy-saving behavior and marginal abatement cost for household CO2 emissions
by Hamamoto, Mitsutsugu
- 814-822 To what extent does wind power deployment affect vested interests? A case study of the Northeast China Grid
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Zhang, Sufang & Zou, Yasheng & Yao, Jin
- 823-832 Reduction of firewood consumption by households in south-central Chile associated with energy efficiency programs
by Schueftan, Alejandra & González, Alejandro D.
- 833-844 Harnessing social networks for promoting adoption of energy technologies in the domestic sector
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & McCullen, Nicholas J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Rucklidge, Alastair M. & Gale, William F.
- 845-850 Can Europe run on renewable energy? A negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 851-861 Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power
by Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching
- 862-869 Public support for energy sources and related technologies: The impact of simple information provision
by Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Ashworth, Peta
- 870-876 Avoiding the resource curse the case Norway
by Holden, Steinar
- 877-881 Energy consumption and economic growth for selected OECD countries: Further evidence from the Granger causality test in the frequency domain
by Bozoklu, Seref & Yilanci, Veli
- 882-886 Farmers' willingness to convert traditional houses to solar houses in rural areas: A survey of 465 households in Chongqing, China
by Li, Xuesong & Li, Hao & Wang, Xingwu
- 887-899 A small-world methodology of analysis of interchange energy-networks: The European behaviour in the economical crisis
by Dassisti, M. & Carnimeo, L.
- 900-909 Critique of offshore wind energy policies of the UK and Germany—What are the lessons for India
by Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun
- 910-917 Limits to solar thermal energy set by intermittency and low DNI: Implications from meteorological data
by Trainer, Ted
- 918-926 Panel estimation for transport sector CO2 emissions and its affecting factors: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Nian, Jiang
- 927-934 How large are the impacts of carbon-motivated border tax adjustments on China and how to mitigate them?
by Li, Aijun & Zhang, Aizhen & Cai, Hongbo & Li, Xingfeng & Peng, Shishen
- 935-950 Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions, water and land use for concentrated solar power plants with different energy backup systems
by Klein, Sharon J.W. & Rubin, Edward S.
- 951-961 Monetary compensations in climate policy through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment: The case of oil-exporting countries
by Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Hourcade, Jean Charles
- 962-971 Estimation of potential energy saving and carbon dioxide emission reduction in China based on an extended non-radial DEA approach
by Bian, Yiwen & He, Ping & Xu, Hao
- 972-981 Does pro-environmental behaviour affect carbon emissions?
by Tabi, Andrea
- 982-994 Identified best environmental management practices to improve the energy performance of the retail trade sector in Europe
by Galvez-Martos, Jose-Luis & Styles, David & Schoenberger, Harald
- 995-1001 Renewable energy: Comparison of CDM and Annex I projects
by Kirkman, Grant A. & Seres, Stephen & Haites, Erik
- 1002-1012 Emergy diagnosis and reflections towards Brazilian sustainable development
by Giannetti, B.F. & Demétrio, J.F.C. & Bonilla, S.H. & Agostinho, F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B.
- 1013-1020 Low Carbon-Economy Development: China's Pattern and Policy Selection
by Dou, Xiangsheng
- 1021-1031 Impact of renewables deployment on the CO2 price and the CO2 emissions in the European electricity sector
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 1032-1041 Implications of the international reduction pledges on long-term energy system changes and costs in China and India
by Lucas, Paul L. & Shukla, P.R. & Chen, Wenying & van Ruijven, Bas J. & Dhar, Subash & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 1042-1050 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, income and foreign trade: A South African perspective
by Kohler, Marcel
- 1051-1055 Addressing carbon Offsetters’ Paradox: Lessons from Chinese wind CDM
by He, Gang & Morse, Richard
- 1056-1064 Firm competitiveness and the European Union emissions trading scheme
by Chan, Hei Sing (Ron) & Li, Shanjun & Zhang, Fan
- 1065-1074 Mitigating the greenhouse gas emissions embodied in food through realistic consumer choices
by Hoolohan, C. & Berners-Lee, M. & McKinstry-West, J. & Hewitt, C.N.
- 1075-1085 Can we trust corporates GHG inventories? An investigation among Canada's large final emitters
by Talbot, David & Boiral, Olivier
- 1086-1090 Voluntary business activities to mitigate climate change: Case studies in Japan
by Wakabayashi, Masayo
- 1091-1097 Carbon allowance allocation in the transportation industry
by Chih Chang, Ching & Chia Lai, Tin
- 1098-1110 Proposal for a national inventory adjustment for trade in the presence of border carbon adjustment: Assessing carbon tax policy in Japan
by Zhou, Xin & Yano, Takashi & Kojima, Satoshi
- 1111-1125 Probabilistic decision model of wind power investment and influence of green power market
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 1126-1138 Reduction targets under three burden-sharing schemes for 50% global GHG reduction toward 2050
by Kawase, Reina & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 1139-1150 Canadian energy and climate policies: A SWOT analysis in search of federal/provincial coherence
by Fertel, Camille & Bahn, Olivier & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 1151-1159 Co-benefits? Not always: Quantifying the negative effect of a CO2-reducing car taxation policy on NOx emissions
by Leinert, Stephan & Daly, Hannah & Hyde, Bernard & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 1160-1168 Environment-adjusted total-factor energy efficiency of Taiwan's service sectors
by Fang, Chin-Yi & Hu, Jin-Li & Lou, Tze-Kai
- 1169-1181 The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B.
- 1182-1195 Mechanisms blocking the dynamics of the European offshore wind energy innovation system – Challenges for policy intervention
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Karltorp, Kersti
- 1196-1206 The causal link between energy and output growth: Evidence from Markov switching Granger causality
by Kandemir Kocaaslan, Ozge
- 1207-1216 Assessing alternative options for allocating oil revenue in Iran
by Barkhordar, Zahra A. & Saboohi, Yadollah
- 1217-1223 The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors
by Lee, Myunghun
- 1224-1232 An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market
by Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng
- 1233-1239 Strategic rigidity and foresight for technology adoption among electric utilities
by Shah, Arsalan Nisar & Palacios, Miguel & Ruiz, Felipe
- 1240-1250 Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector
by Aalbers, Rob & Shestalova, Victoria & Kocsis, Viktória
2013, Volume 62, Issue C
- 3-9 Feasibility study for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: A case study in Brazil
by do Sacramento, E.M. & Carvalho, Paulo C.M. & de Lima, L.C. & Veziroglu, T.N.
- 10-18 Australian coal mine methane emissions mitigation potential using a Stirling engine-based CHP system
by Meybodi, Mehdi Aghaei & Behnia, Masud
- 19-27 “Marginal land” for energy crops: Exploring definitions and embedded assumptions
by Shortall, O.K.
- 28-43 Renewable deployment in India: Financing costs and implications for policy
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Nelson, David & Goel, Shobhit & Konda, Charith & Kumar, Raj
- 44-50 Projected contributions of future wind farm development to community noise and annoyance levels in Ontario, Canada
by Whitfield Aslund, Melissa L. & Ollson, Christopher A. & Knopper, Loren D.
- 51-61 Transporting the terajoules: Efficient energy distribution in a post-carbon world
by Pickard, William F.
- 62-69 Social costs from proximity to hydraulic fracturing in New York State
by Popkin, Jennifer H. & Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Ilvento, Thomas
- 70-78 The United States experience as a reference of success for shale gas development: The case of Mexico
by Lozano Maya, Juan Roberto
- 79-89 Urban gas drilling and distance ordinances in the Texas Barnett Shale
by Fry, Matthew
- 90-98 The effect of the 2010 Gulf oil spill on public attitudes toward offshore oil drilling and wind development
by Lilley, Jonathan & Firestone, Jeremy
- 99-106 Assessing the potential of hybrid fossil–solar thermal plants for energy policy making: Brayton cycles
by Bernardos, Eva & López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Abánades, Alberto
- 107-117 Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions from transportation of Canadian oil sands to future markets
by Tarnoczi, Tyler
- 118-123 Low-enthalpy geothermal resources for electricity production: A demand-side management study for intelligent communities
by Xydis, George A. & Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Koroneos, Christopher J.
- 124-130 Winds of time: Lessons from Utö in the Stockholm Archipelago, 1990–2001
by Fjaestad, Maja
- 131-138 Optimal integration of offshore wind power for a steadier, environmentally friendlier, supply of electricity in China
by Lu, Xi & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P. & Chen, Xinyu & Huang, Junling
- 139-144 Utilization of excess wind power in electric vehicles
by Hennings, Wilfried & Mischinger, Stefan & Linssen, Jochen
- 145-156 Pipeline politics—A study of India′s proposed cross border gas projects
by Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle & Kulkarni, Sanket Sudhir & Ahuja, Dilip R.
- 157-175 Evaluating the potential of concentrating solar power generation in Northwestern India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav & Shekhar, Shashaank
- 176-184 Knowledge, risk, and policy support: Public perceptions of nuclear power
by Stoutenborough, James W. & Sturgess, Shelbi G. & Vedlitz, Arnold
- 185-195 Offer of secondary reserve with a pool of electric vehicles on the German market
by Jargstorf, Johannes & Wickert, Manuel
- 196-206 Progress in ZEBs—A review of definitions, policies and construction activity
by Panagiotidou, Maria & Fuller, Robert J.
- 207-214 Estimating and decomposing productivity growth of the electricity generation industry in Malaysia: A stochastic frontier analysis
by See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim
- 215-225 Modelling the economics of farm-based anaerobic digestion in a UK whole-farm context
by Jones, Philip & Salter, Andrew
- 226-235 The influence of distributed generation penetration levels on energy markets
by Vahl, Fabrício Peter & Rüther, Ricardo & Casarotto Filho, Nelson
- 236-246 Industrial waste heat utilization for low temperature district heating
by Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Zhu, Kan & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi
- 247-253 Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia
by Mraihi, Rafaa & ben Abdallah, Khaled & Abid, Mehdi
- 254-266 Nuclear energy policy in the United States 1990–2010: A federal or state responsibility?
by Heffron, Raphael J.
- 267-281 International benchmarking of electricity transmission by regulators: A contrast between theory and practice?
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 282-291 Improving inter-transmission compensation in EU
by Stoilov, Dimo & Stoilov, Luben
- 292-300 An integrated pan-European ancillary services market for frequency control
by Scherer, Marc & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 301-314 Efficient power generating portfolio in Brazil: Conciliating cost, emissions and risk
by Losekann, Luciano & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes