Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:energy
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-14 Assessing energy security: An overview of commonly used methodologies
by Månsson, André & Johansson, Bengt & Nilsson, Lars J.
- 15-24 A novel adaptive blade concept for large-scale wind turbines. Part I: Aeroelastic behaviour
by Capuzzi, M. & Pirrera, A. & Weaver, P.M.
- 25-32 A novel adaptive blade concept for large-scale wind turbines. Part II: Structural design and power performance
by Capuzzi, M. & Pirrera, A. & Weaver, P.M.
- 33-43 Pyrolysis of three different types of microalgae: Kinetic and evolved gas analysis
by López-González, D. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 44-58 Economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Gow, Jeff
- 59-69 Combustion characteristics and optimization of CPG (compressed producer gas) in a constant volume combustion chamber
by Soid, S.N. & Zainal, Z.A.
- 70-79 The economic influence of photovoltaic technology on electricity generation: A CGE (computable general equilibrium) approach for the Andalusian case
by Cansino, J.M. & Cardenete, M.A. & González-Limón, J.M. & Román, R.
- 80-87 Parametric study on the advantages of weather-predicted control algorithm of free cooling ventilation system
by Medved, Sašo & Babnik, Miha & Vidrih, Boris & Arkar, Ciril
- 88-95 Comparative analysis on power curve models of wind turbine generator in estimating capacity factor
by Chang, Tian-Pau & Liu, Feng-Jiao & Ko, Hong-Hsi & Cheng, Shih-Ping & Sun, Li-Chung & Kuo, Shye-Chorng
- 96-109 A heuristic method to design autonomous village electrification projects with renewable energies
by Ranaboldo, Matteo & García-Villoria, Alberto & Ferrer-Martí, Laia & Pastor Moreno, Rafael
- 110-125 A comparison between renewable transport fuels that can supplement or replace biofuels in a 100% renewable energy system
by Connolly, D. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Ridjan, I.
- 126-136 Stochastic performance evaluation of horizontal axis wind turbine blades using non-deterministic CFD simulations
by Liu, ZhiYi & Wang, XiaoDong & Kang, Shun
- 137-144 Energy security and the diversity of energy flows in an energy system
by Ranjan, Ashish & Hughes, Larry
- 145-159 Technology analysis of integrated biorefineries through process simulation and hybrid optimization
by Geraili, A. & Sharma, P. & Romagnoli, J.A.
- 160-176 The effects of kinetic parameters on combustion characteristics in a sintering bed
by Pahlevaninezhad, Masoud & Davazdah Emami, Mohsen & Panjepour, Masoud
- 177-191 Enhancing performance of a linear dielectric based concentrating photovoltaic system using a reflective film along the edge
by Baig, Hasan & Sarmah, Nabin & Chemisana, Daniel & Rosell, Joan & Mallick, Tapas K.
- 192-203 A comparative analysis of configurations of linear Fresnel collectors for concentrating solar power
by Montes, María J. & Rubbia, Carlo & Abbas, Rubén & Martínez-Val, José M.
- 204-213 Selection and optimization of pure and mixed working fluids for low grade heat utilization using organic Rankine cycles
by Andreasen, J.G. & Larsen, U. & Knudsen, T. & Pierobon, L. & Haglind, F.
- 214-220 Pretreatment of bio-oil followed by upgrading via esterification to boiler fuel
by Tanneru, Sathish K. & Parapati, Divya R. & Steele, Philip H.
- 221-232 Accurate medium-term wind power forecasting in a censored classification framework
by Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Dahl, Christian Møller
- 233-257 3D numerical investigation of flow and heat transfer characteristics in smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers using new type vortex generators
by Lotfi, Babak & Zeng, Min & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang
- 258-263 Numerical and experimental methodology to measure the thermal efficiency of pots on electrical stoves
by Cadavid, Francisco J. & Cadavid, Yonatan & Amell, Andrés A. & Arrieta, Andrés E. & Echavarría, Juan D.
- 264-281 On the definition of exergy efficiencies for petroleum systems: Application to offshore oil and gas processing
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Voldsund, Mari & Elmegaard, Brian & Ertesvåg, Ivar Ståle & Kjelstrup, Signe
- 282-301 Life performance of oil and gas platforms: Site integration and thermodynamic evaluation
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Fülöp, Tamás Gábor & Breuhaus, Peter & Elmegaard, Brian
- 302-310 Constructal design of cooling channels embedded in a ring-shaped heat-generating body
by Salimpour, Mohammad Reza & Menbari, Amir
- 311-324 Identification and selection of potential sites for onshore wind farms development in Region of Murcia, Spain
by Sánchez-Lozano, J.M. & García-Cascales, M.S. & Lamata, M.T.
- 325-339 Development of a new multi zone model for prediction of HCCI (homogenous charge compression ignition) engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics
by Neshat, Elaheh & Saray, Rahim Khoshbakhti
- 340-353 Solving non-linear, non-smooth and non-convex optimal power flow problems using chaotic invasive weed optimization algorithms based on chaos
by Ghasemi, Mojtaba & Ghavidel, Sahand & Akbari, Ebrahim & Vahed, Ali Azizi
- 354-366 Influence of properties of various common bio-fuels on the combustion and emission characteristics of high-speed DI (direct injection) diesel engine: Vegetable oil, bio-diesel, ethanol, n-butanol, diethyl ether
by Rakopoulos, Dimitrios C. & Rakopoulos, Constantine D. & Giakoumis, Evangelos G. & Papagiannakis, Roussos G. & Kyritsis, Dimitrios C.
- 367-379 Studying the repetitive extinction-ignition dynamics for lean premixed hydrogen-air combustion in a heated microchannel
by Alipoor, Alireza & Mazaheri, Kiumars
- 380-386 The transmission of fluctuant patterns of the forex burden based on international crude oil prices
by Gao, Xiangyun & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Li, Huajiao & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 387-398 New formulations of the ‘energy hub’ model to address operational constraints
by Evins, Ralph & Orehounig, Kristina & Dorer, Viktor & Carmeliet, Jan
- 399-415 Modelling and optimal operation of a small-scale integrated energy based district heating and cooling system
by Jing, Z.X. & Jiang, X.S. & Wu, Q.H. & Tang, W.H. & Hua, B.
- 416-429 Pressurized OCC (oxy-coal combustion) process ideally flexible to the thermal load
by Zebian, Hussam & Mitsos, Alexander
- 430-442 Investigation into the optimal wind turbine layout patterns for a Hong Kong offshore wind farm
by Gao, Xiaoxia & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 443-452 Adaptive monitoring of emissions in energy boilers using self-organizing maps: An application to a biomass-fired CFB (circulating fluidized bed)
by Liukkonen, M. & Hiltunen, T.
- 453-464 Solar cooling between thermal and photovoltaic: An energy and economic comparative study in the Mediterranean conditions
by Noro, M. & Lazzarin, R.M.
- 465-474 Promoting energy conservation in China's iron & steel sector
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Xiaolei
- 475-483 Exergy analysis and working fluid selection of organic Rankine cycle for low grade waste heat recovery
by Long, R. & Bao, Y.J. & Huang, X.M. & Liu, W.
- 484-496 Temperature distribution and classical entropy generation analyses in an asymmetric cooling composite hollow cylinder with temperature-dependent thermal conductivity and internal heat generation
by Torabi, Mohsen & Zhang, Kaili
- 497-505 Investigation of energy efficient hydraulic hybrid propulsion system for automobiles
by Wu, Wei & Hu, Jibin & Jing, Chongbo & Jiang, Zhonglin & Yuan, Shihua
- 506-512 Hybrid composite of screen-printed inorganic thermoelectric film and organic conducting polymer for flexible thermoelectric power generator
by We, Ju Hyung & Kim, Sun Jin & Cho, Byung Jin
- 513-522 Detailed comparative study regarding different formulae of predicting the iron losses in a machine excited by non-sinusoidal supply
by El-Kharashi, Eyhab
- 523-530 Enhancement of methane production with horse manure supplement and pretreatment in a full-scale biogas process
by Mönch-Tegeder, Matthias & Lemmer, Andreas & Oechsner, Hans
- 531-542 Power and hydrogen production from ammonia in a micro-thermophotovoltaic device integrated with a micro-reformer
by Um, Dong Hyun & Kim, Tae Young & Kwon, Oh Chae
- 543-553 Performance analysis of a novel power/refrigerating combined-system driven by the low-grade waste heat using different refrigerants
by Li, You-Rong & Wang, Xiao-Qiong & Li, Xiao-Ping & Wang, Jian-Ning
- 554-566 An unequivocal normalization-based paradigm to solve dynamic economic and emission active-reactive OPF (optimal power flow)
by Pourakbari-Kasmaei, Mahdi & Rider, Marcos J. & Mantovani, José R.S.
- 567-574 Improved wind forecasts for wind power generation using the Eta model and MOS (Model Output Statistics) method
by Lazić, Lazar & Pejanović, Goran & Živković, Momčilo & Ilić, Luka
- 575-580 Modelling microalgae growth in nitrogen-limited continuous culture
by Zhou, Xinping & Yuan, Shuo & Chen, Ranchi & Song, Bao
- 581-591 Economic evaluation of an industrial high temperature lift heat transformer
by Donnellan, Philip & Cronin, Kevin & Acevedo, Yaset & Byrne, Edmond
- 592-605 Modelling decentralised heat supply: An application and methodological extension in TIMES
by Merkel, Erik & Fehrenbach, Daniel & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf
- 606-617 Minimum entropy generation due to heat transfer and fluid friction in a parabolic trough receiver with non-uniform heat flux at different rim angles and concentration ratios
by Mwesigye, Aggrey & Bello-Ochende, Tunde & Meyer, Josua P.
- 618-634 A two-phase flow and non-isothermal agglomerate model for a proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell
by Xing, Lei & Liu, Xiaoteng & Alaje, Taiwo & Kumar, Ravi & Mamlouk, Mohamed & Scott, Keith
- 635-652 Design of biomass and natural gas based IGFC using multi-objective optimization
by Naraharisetti, Pavan Kumar & Lakshminarayanan, S. & Karimi, I.A.
- 653-660 Impact of biodiesel fuel on cold starting of automotive direct injection diesel engines
by Broatch, A. & Tormos, B. & Olmeda, P. & Novella, R.
- 661-669 Biodiesel production optimization using γAl2O3 based catalysts
by Sánchez, Marcos & Navas, Marisa & Ruggera, José F. & Casella, Mónica L. & Aracil, José & Martínez, Mercedes
- 670-679 How policy choice affects investment in low-carbon technology: The case of CO2 capture in indirect coal liquefaction in China
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhao, Fangxian & Fei, Weiyang
- 680-685 Status of energy conservation in Taiwan's pulp and paper industry
by Lin, Hsin-Chiu & Chan, David Yih-Liang & Lin, Wei-Chun & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 686-693 Methanol-gasoline DFSI (dual-fuel spark ignition) combustion with dual-injection for engine knock suppression
by Liu, Hui & Wang, Zhi & Wang, Jianxin
- 694-702 Single and double pass solar air heaters with partially perforated cover and packed mesh
by Nowzari, Raheleh & Aldabbagh, L.B.Y. & Egelioglu, F.
- 703-715 The influences of pressure and temperature on laminar flame propagations of n-butanol, iso-octane and their blends
by Liu, Kaimin & Fu, Jianqin & Deng, Banglin & Yang, Jing & Tang, Qijun & Liu, Jingping
- 716-730 Integrated technological-economic modeling platform for energy and climate policy analysis
by Fortes, Patrícia & Pereira, Rui & Pereira, Alfredo & Seixas, Júlia
- 731-740 Study on analytical modelling approaches to the performance of thin film PV modules in sunny inland climates
by Torres-Ramírez, M. & Nofuentes, G. & Silva, J.P. & Silvestre, S. & Muñoz, J.V.
- 741-750 Tracking European Union CO2 emissions through LMDI (logarithmic-mean Divisia index) decomposition. The activity revaluation approach
by Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J.
- 751-761 Evaluating China's biomass power production investment based on a policy benefit real options model
by Wang, Xingwei & Cai, Yanpeng & Dai, Chao
- 762-770 Multi-criteria optimization model to investigate the energy waste of off-road vehicles utilizing soil bin facility
by Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref & Karim-Maslak, Haleh
- 771-779 Empirical and dynamic primary energy factors
by Wilby, Mark Richard & Rodríguez González, Ana Belén & Vinagre Díaz, Juan José
- 780-786 On the placement of a phase change material thermal shield within the cavity of buildings walls for heat transfer rate reduction
by Jin, Xing & Medina, Mario A. & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 787-800 Life-cycle cost benefit analysis and optimal design of small scale active storage system for building demand limiting
by Cui, Borui & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun
- 801-808 Energy consumption and optimization of internally cooled/heated liquid desiccant air-conditioning system: A case study in Hong Kong
by Qi, Ronghui & Lu, Lin
- 809-817 Energy and exergy analyses of native cassava starch drying in a tray dryer
by Aviara, Ndubisi A. & Onuoha, Lovelyn N. & Falola, Oluwakemi E. & Igbeka, Joseph C.
- 818-828 Methodology for estimating thermodynamic parameters and performance of working fluids for organic Rankine cycles
by Brown, J. Steven & Brignoli, Riccardo & Daubman, Samantha
- 829-837 Graphical method for identifying the optimal purification process of hydrogen systems
by Yang, Minbo & Feng, Xiao & Chu, Khim Hoong & Liu, Guilian
- 838-843 Efficiency assessment of air stripping packed towers for removal of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) from industrial and drinking waters
by Ghoreyshi, Ali Asghar & Sadeghifar, Hamidreza & Entezarion, Fereshteh
- 844-855 Experimental investigation into pulverized-coal combustion performance and NO formation using sub-stoichiometric ratios
by Chen, Zhichao & Wang, Zhenwang & Li, Zhengqi & Xie, Yiquan & Ti, Shuguang & Zhu, Qunyi
- 856-865 Feasibility of satisfying electrical energy needs with hybrid systems for a medium-size hotel on Kish Island, Iran
by Fazelpour, Farivar & Soltani, Nima & Rosen, Marc A.
- 866-874 Effects of operational shocks on key microbial populations for biogas production in UASB (Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket) reactors
by Couras, C.S. & Louros, V.L. & Grilo, A.M. & Leitão, J.H. & Capela, M.I. & Arroja, L.M. & Nadais, M.H.
- 875-889 A roadmap for repowering California for all purposes with wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Ingraffea, Anthony R. & Howarth, Robert W. & Bazouin, Guillaume & Bridgeland, Brett & Burkart, Karl & Chang, Martin & Chowdhury, Navid & Cook, Roy & Escher, Giulia & Galka, Mike & Han, Liyang & Heavey, Christa & Hernandez, Angelica & Jacobson, Daniel F. & Jacobson, Dionna S. & Miranda, Brian & Novotny, Gavin & Pellat, Marie & Quach, Patrick & Romano, Andrea & Stewart, Daniel & Vogel, Laura & Wang, Sherry & Wang, Hara & Willman, Lindsay & Yeskoo, Tim
- 890-897 Short and medium-term cloudiness forecasting using remote sensing techniques and sky camera imagery
by Alonso, J. & Batlles, F.J.
- 898-907 Modeling and optimization of a chiller plant
by Wei, Xiupeng & Xu, Guanglin & Kusiak, Andrew
- 908-915 Exergy analysis of a gas-hydrate cool storage system
by Bi, Yuehong & Liu, Xiao & Jiang, Minghe
- 916-925 Uncertainty handling using neural network-based prediction intervals for electrical load forecasting
by Quan, Hao & Srinivasan, Dipti & Khosravi, Abbas
- 926-932 Development and performance of bench-scale reactor for the photocatalytic generation of hydrogen
by Ruban, Priya & Sellappa, Kanmani
- 933-942 Numerical simulation for the optimum design of ground source heat pump system using building foundation as horizontal heat exchanger
by Nam, Yujin & Chae, Ho-Byung
- 943-957 A planning model to assess hydrogen as an alternative fuel for national light-duty vehicle portfolio
by Krishnan, Venkat & Gonzalez-Marciaga, Lizbeth & McCalley, James
- 958-967 Risk averse optimal operation of a virtual power plant using two stage stochastic programming
by Tajeddini, Mohammad Amin & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan & Soroudi, Alireza
- 968-977 Diffusion of energy efficient technologies in the German steel industry and their impact on energy consumption
by Arens, M. & Worrell, E.
- 978-986 A novel M-D (multi-dimensional) linear prediction filter approach for hourly solar radiation forecasting
by Akarslan, Emre & Hocaoğlu, Fatih Onur & Edizkan, Rifat
- 987-996 Performance advancement of solar air-conditioning through integrated system design for building
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K.
- 997-1006 Optimal phasing of the European tidal stream resource using the greedy algorithm with penalty function
by Neill, Simon P. & Hashemi, M. Reza & Lewis, Matt J.
- 1007-1016 Investigating the relationship between air and ground temperature variations in shallow depths in northern Greece
by Tsilingiridis, G. & Papakostas, K.
2014, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-16 Factors affecting biodiesel engine performance and exhaust emissions – Part I: Review
by Pullen, James & Saeed, Khizer
- 17-34 Factors affecting biodiesel engine performance and exhaust emissions – Part II: Experimental study
by Pullen, James & Saeed, Khizer
- 35-43 Performance analysis of a modified regenerative Brayton and inverse Brayton cycle
by Goodarzi, Mohsen & Kiasat, Mohsen & Khalilidehkordi, Ehsan
- 44-57 Maximum-efficiency architectures for steady-flow combustion engines, I: Attractor trajectory optimization approach
by Ramakrishnan, Sankaran & Edwards, Christopher F.
- 58-68 Maximum-efficiency architectures for steady-flow combustion engines, II: Work-regenerative gas turbine engines
by Ramakrishnan, Sankaran & Edwards, Christopher F.
- 69-79 Thermodynamic study of multi-effect thermal vapour-compression desalination systems
by Samaké, Oumar & Galanis, Nicolas & Sorin, Mikhail
- 80-92 Small adaptations, big impacts: Options for an optimized mix of variable renewable energy sources
by Tafarte, Philip & Das, Subhashree & Eichhorn, Marcus & Thrän, Daniela
- 93-102 Parameter identification of solar cells using artificial bee colony optimization
by Oliva, Diego & Cuevas, Erik & Pajares, Gonzalo
- 103-114 Thermo-ecological and exergy replacement costs of nickel processing
by Domínguez, Adriana & Czarnowska, Lucyna & Valero, Alicia & Stanek, Wojciech & Valero, Antonio
- 115-125 Are structural change and modernisation leading to convergence in the CO2 economy? Decomposition analysis of China, EU and USA
by Kaivo-oja, J. & Luukkanen, J. & Panula-Ontto, J. & Vehmas, J. & Chen, Y. & Mikkonen, S. & Auffermann, B.
- 126-134 Modeling natural gas price volatility: The case of the UK gas market
by van Goor, Harm & Scholtens, Bert
- 135-144 Displacer gap losses in beta and gamma Stirling engines
by Mabrouk, M.T. & Kheiri, A. & Feidt, M.
- 145-158 Simultaneous use of MRM (maximum rectangle method) and optimization methods in determining nominal capacity of gas engines in CCHP (combined cooling, heating and power) systems
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Khakpaay, Navid
- 159-167 Fluid selection of Organic Rankine Cycle for low-temperature waste heat recovery based on thermal optimization
by Cataldo, Filippo & Mastrullo, Rita & Mauro, Alfonso William & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 168-179 How much CO2 emissions will be reduced through industrial structure change if China focuses on domestic rather than international welfare?
by Zhu, Yongbin & Shi, Yajuan & Wang, Zheng
- 180-187 Volatile species release during torrefaction of wood and its macromolecular constituents: Part 1 – Experimental study
by Nocquet, Timothée & Dupont, Capucine & Commandre, Jean-Michel & Grateau, Maguelone & Thiery, Sébastien & Salvador, Sylvain
- 188-194 Volatile species release during torrefaction of biomass and its macromolecular constituents: Part 2 – Modeling study
by Nocquet, Timothée & Dupont, Capucine & Commandre, Jean-Michel & Grateau, Maguelone & Thiery, Sébastien & Salvador, Sylvain
- 195-200 Experimental study on temperature variation in a porous inert media burner for premixed methane air combustion
by Wang, Hongmin & Wei, Chunzhi & Zhao, Pinghui & Ye, Taohong
- 201-214 Thermodynamic analysis of a coal-based polygeneration system with partial gasification
by Li, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Guoqiang & Yang, Yongping & Zhai, Dailong & Zhang, Kai & Xu, Gang
- 215-221 Fabrication and operating characteristics of a flat tubular segmented-in-series solid oxide fuel cell unit bundle
by Kim, Dae-Wi & Yun, Ui-Jin & Lee, Jong-Won & Lim, Tak-Hyoung & Lee, Seung-Bok & Park, Seok-Joo & Song, Rak-Hyun & Kim, Guntae
- 222-232 Prediction of biomass-generated syngas using extents of major reactions in a continuous stirred-tank reactor
by Sharma, Ashokkumar M. & Kumar, Ajay & Madihally, Sundararajan & Whiteley, James R. & Huhnke, Raymond L.
- 233-241 The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions
by Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Pires Manso, José Ramos
- 242-253 Combustion of CH4/O2/N2 in a well stirred reactor
by Wang, Feifei & Li, Pengfei & Mei, Zhenfeng & Zhang, Jianpeng & Mi, Jianchun
- 254-265 Matrix method for comparing system and individual energy return ratios when considering an energy transition
by King, Carey W.
- 266-273 Mathematical modeling and process parameters optimization studies by artificial neural network and response surface methodology: A case of non-edible neem (Azadirachta indica) seed oil biodiesel synthesis
by Betiku, Eriola & Omilakin, Oluwasesan Ropo & Ajala, Sheriff Olalekan & Okeleye, Adebisi Aminat & Taiwo, Abiola Ezekiel & Solomon, Bamidele Ogbe
- 274-290 Predicting the physical–chemical properties of biodiesel fuels assessing the molecular structure with the SAFT−γ group contribution approach
by Perdomo, Felipe A. & Millán, Beatriz M. & Aragón, José L.
- 291-299 A novel distributed optimal power sharing method for radial dc microgrids with different distributed energy sources
by Asad, R. & Kazemi, A.
- 300-310 A three-dimensional transient model for EGS subsurface thermo-hydraulic process
by Jiang, Fangming & Chen, Jiliang & Huang, Wenbo & Luo, Liang
- 311-321 Heat integration of fractionating systems in para-xylene plants based on column optimization
by Chen, Ting & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Qinglin
- 322-330 Significance of loss correlations in performance prediction of small scale, highly loaded turbine stages working in Organic Rankine Cycles
by Klonowicz, Piotr & Heberle, Florian & Preißinger, Markus & Brüggemann, Dieter
- 331-343 Heat transfer and film cooling effectiveness on the squealer tip of a turbine blade
by Park, Jun Su & Lee, Dong Hyun & Rhee, Dong-Ho & Kang, Shin Hyung & Cho, Hyung Hee
- 344-359 Thermal and thermohydraulic performance evaluation of a novel type double pass packed bed solar air heater under external recycle using an analytical and RSM (response surface methodology) combined approach
by Singh, Satyender & Dhiman, Prashant
- 360-370 The application of power-to-gas, pumped hydro storage and compressed air energy storage in an electricity system at different wind power penetration levels
by de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Grond, Lukas & Moll, Henk & Benders, René
- 371-380 Paraffin/diatomite/multi-wall carbon nanotubes composite phase change material tailor-made for thermal energy storage cement-based composites
by Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin
- 381-392 Heat transfer characteristics of thermal energy storage of a composite phase change materials: Numerical and experimental investigations
by Aadmi, Moussa & Karkri, Mustapha & El Hammouti, Mimoun
- 393-404 Mathematical approach to the characterization of daily energy balance in autonomous photovoltaic solar systems
by Casares, F.J. & Lopez-Luque, R. & Posadillo, R. & Varo-Martinez, M.
- 405-413 An important feature of air heat pump cycle: Heating capacity in line with heating load
by Zhang, Chun-Lu & Yuan, Han
- 414-420 Thermophysical characterization of Mg–51%Zn eutectic metal alloy: A phase change material for thermal energy storage in direct steam generation applications
by Blanco-Rodríguez, P. & Rodríguez-Aseguinolaza, J. & Risueño, E. & Tello, M.
- 421-426 Improved hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of aluminum ball milled with hydride
by Liu, Yongan & Wang, Xinhua & Liu, Haizhen & Dong, Zhaohui & Li, Shouquan & Ge, Hongwei & Yan, Mi
- 427-433 Banking development and energy consumption: Evidence from a panel of Middle Eastern countries
by Aslan, Alper & Apergis, Nicholas & Topcu, Mert
- 434-442 Short term electric load forecasting by wavelet transform and grey model improved by PSO (particle swarm optimization) algorithm
by Bahrami, Saadat & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Parastegari, Moein
- 443-458 Features of a fully renewable US electricity system: Optimized mixes of wind and solar PV and transmission grid extensions
by Becker, Sarah & Frew, Bethany A. & Andresen, Gorm B. & Zeyer, Timo & Schramm, Stefan & Greiner, Martin & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 459-475 Improved exergoeconomic analysis of a retrofitted natural gas-based cogeneration system
by Luo, Xianglong & Hu, Jiahao & Zhao, Jun & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 476-483 A facility-location model for biofuel plants: Applications in the Colombian context
by Duarte, Alexandra E. & Sarache, William A. & Costa, Yasel J.
- 484-491 Comparison of particle swarm optimization and other metaheuristics on electricity demand estimation: A case study of Iran
by Askarzadeh, Alireza
- 492-500 Improving vortex tube performance based on vortex generator design
by Farzaneh-Gord, Mahmood & Sadi, Meisam
- 501-509 Hybrid-input power supply with PFC (power factor corrector) and MPPT (maximum power point tracking) features for battery charging and HB-LED driving
by Shen, Chih-Lung & Ko, Yong-Xian
- 510-520 Mean-variance model for power system economic dispatch with wind power integrated
by Li, Y.Z. & Wu, Q.H. & Li, M.S. & Zhan, J.P.
- 521-535 Numerical simulation and process optimization of an aluminum holding furnace based on response surface methodology and uniform design
by Wang, Ji-min & Lan, Shen & Li, Wen-ke
- 536-546 Degradation analysis of a-Si, (HIT) hetro-junction intrinsic thin layer silicon and m-C-Si solar photovoltaic technologies under outdoor conditions
by Sharma, Vikrant & Sastry, O.S. & Kumar, Arun & Bora, Birinchi & Chandel, S.S.
- 547-553 Development and testing of a hybrid system with a sub-kW open-cathode type PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell stack
by Huang, Zhen-Ming & Su, Ay & Liu, Ying-Chieh
- 554-560 On the determinants of renewable energy consumption: International evidence
by Omri, Anis & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 561-573 An integrated optimization for organic Rankine cycle based on entransy theory and thermodynamics
by Li, Tailu & Fu, Wencheng & Zhu, Jialing
- 574-589 Analysis of regulation methods of a combined heat and power plant based on gas turbines
by Jiménez-Espadafor Aguilar, Francisco & Quintero, R. Rodríguez & Trujillo, E. Carvajal & García, Miguel Torres
- 590-598 Chemisorption cooling and electric power cogeneration system driven by low grade heat
by Bao, Huashan & Wang, Yaodong & Charalambous, Constantinos & Lu, Zisheng & Wang, Liwei & Wang, Ruzhu & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 599-607 Exergy analysis of gas turbine with air bottoming cycle
by Ghazikhani, M. & Khazaee, I. & Abdekhodaie, E.
- 608-617 Combustion and emission characteristics of a DME (dimethyl ether)-diesel dual fuel premixed charge compression ignition engine with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation)
by Zhao, Yuwei & Wang, Ying & Li, Dongchang & Lei, Xiong & Liu, Shenghua
- 618-627 Bio-lubricant-biodiesel combination of rapeseed oil: An experimental investigation on engine oil tribology, performance, and emissions of variable compression engine
by Arumugam, S. & Sriram, G. & Ellappan, R.
- 628-635 High efficiency bio-hydrogen production from glucose revealed in an inoculum of heat-pretreated landfill leachate sludge
by Wong, Y.M. & Juan, J.C. & Ting, Adeline & Wu, T.Y.
- 636-642 Enhanced heat transfer characteristics of water based copper oxide nanofluid PCM (phase change material) in a spherical capsule during solidification for energy efficient cool thermal storage system
by Chandrasekaran, P. & Cheralathan, M. & Kumaresan, V. & Velraj, R.
- 643-651 Diagnosis and redesign of power plants using combined Pinch and Exergy Analysis
by Arriola-Medellín, Alejandro & Manzanares-Papayanopoulos, Emilio & Romo-Millares, César
- 652-670 Coastal impact assessment of a generic wave farm operating in the Romanian nearshore
by Tănase Zanopol, Andrei & Onea, Florin & Rusu, Eugen
- 671-679 Investigation of in-cylinder gas stratification of diesel engine during intake and compression stroke
by Shen, Zhaojie & Liu, Zhongchang & Tian, Jing & Liu, Jiangwei
- 680-690 Thermo-economic and environmental optimization of solar assisted heat pump by using multi-objective particle swam algorithm
by Khorasaninejad, Ehsan & Hajabdollahi, Hassan
- 691-701 Floating vs. bottom-fixed turbines for tidal stream energy: A comparative impact assessment
by Sanchez, M. & Carballo, R. & Ramos, V. & Iglesias, G.
- 702-716 Comparison of closed and open thermochemical processes, for long-term thermal energy storage applications
by Michel, Benoit & Neveu, Pierre & Mazet, Nathalie
- 717-730 Power substation location selection using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and PROMETHEE: A case study from Bangladesh
by Kabir, Golam & Sumi, Razia Sultana
- 731-738 Numerical optimization of solar air heaters having different types of roughness shapes on the heated plate – Technical note
by Kumar, Anil & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 739-751 Analysis of the integrated characteristics of the CPS (combined power system) of a bottoming organic Rankine cycle and a diesel engine
by Yue, Chen & Han, Dong & Pu, Wenhao
- 752-759 Maximizing the transferred power to electric arc furnace for having maximum production
by Samet, Haidar & Ghanbari, Teymoor & Ghaisari, Jafar
- 760-771 Investigation on combustion performance and emission characteristics of a DI (direct injection) diesel engine fueled with biogas–diesel in dual fuel mode
by Barik, Debabrata & Murugan, S.
- 772-782 Sectoral comparison of electricity-saving potentials in China: An analysis based on provincial input–output tables
by Meng, F.Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Bai, Y.
- 783-799 Energy technology allocation for distributed energy resources: A strategic technology-policy framework
by Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F.
- 800-812 Experimental and numerical flow investigation of Stirling engine regenerator
by Costa, Sol-Carolina & Tutar, Mustafa & Barreno, Igor & Esnaola, Jon-Ander & Barrutia, Haritz & García, David & González, Miguel-Angel & Prieto, Jesús-Ignacio
- 813-823 Impact of biodiesel blend on injector deposit formation
by Liaquat, A.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rizwanul Fattah, I.M.
- 824-831 Maximizing coal-fired power plant efficiency with integration of amine-based CO2 capture in greenfield and retrofit scenarios
by Van Wagener, David H. & Liebenthal, Ulrich & Plaza, Jorge M. & Kather, Alfons & Rochelle, Gary T.
2014, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-16 How to evaluate performance of net zero energy building – A literature research
by Deng, S. & Wang, R.Z. & Dai, Y.J.
- 21-31 Thermal modeling of a novel thermosyphonic waste heat absorption system for internal combustion engines
by Nwosu, Paul Nwachukwu & Nuutinen, Mika & Larmi, Martti
- 32-39 Immobilization of CoCl2 (cobalt chloride) on PAN (polyacrylonitrile) composite nanofiber mesh filled with carbon nanotubes for hydrogen production from hydrolysis of NaBH4 (sodium borohydride)
by Li, Fang & Arthur, Ernest Evans & La, Dahye & Li, Qiming & Kim, Hern
- 40-48 Thermal characterization of oil palm fiber and eucalyptus in torrefaction
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Kuo, Po-Chih & Liu, Shih-Hsien & Wu, Wei
- 49-61 RLOPF (risk-limiting optimal power flow) for systems with high penetration of wind power
by Lin, Shin-Yeu & Lin, Ai-Chih
- 62-70 A study of thermal pyrolysis for castor meal using the Taguchi method
by Chen, Guan-Lin & Chen, Guan-Bang & Li, Yueh-Heng & Wu, Wen-Teng
- 71-79 An estimation model for determining the annual energy cost budget in educational facilities using SARIMA (seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average) and ANN (artificial neural network)
by Jeong, Kwangbok & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon
- 80-93 Experimental investigation of a biomass-fuelled micro-scale tri-generation system with an organic Rankine cycle and liquid desiccant cooling unit
by Jradi, M. & Riffat, S.
- 94-103 Experimental study on the thermal characteristics of a microencapsulated phase-change composite plate
by Zhang, J.J. & Qu, Z.G. & Jin, Z.G.
- 104-117 Evaluation of the production of tidal stream energy in an inlet channel by coupling field data and numerical modelling
by Pacheco, A. & Ferreira, Ó. & Carballo, R. & Iglesias, G.
- 118-129 Solid oxide fuel cell technology coupled with methane dry reforming: A viable option for high efficiency plant with reduced CO2 emissions
by Barelli, L. & Ottaviano, A.
- 130-136 Methods for multi-criteria sustainability and reliability assessments of power systems
by Matteson, Schuyler
- 137-147 Auto-ignition control in turbocharged internal combustion engines operating with gaseous fuels
by Duarte, Jorge & Amador, Germán & Garcia, Jesus & Fontalvo, Armando & Vasquez Padilla, Ricardo & Sanjuan, Marco & Gonzalez Quiroga, Arturo
- 148-159 A dynamic power management strategy of a grid connected hybrid generation system using wind, photovoltaic and Flywheel Energy Storage System in residential applications
by Boukettaya, Ghada & Krichen, Lotfi
- 160-169 Evaluation of operating conditions on DBFC (direct borohydride fuel cell) performance with PtRu anode catalyst by response surface method
by Boyacı San, Fatma Gül & Okur, Osman & İyigün Karadağ, Çiğdem & Isik-Gulsac, Isil & Okumuş, Emin
- 170-179 The use of superporous p(AAc (acrylic acid)) cryogels as support for Co and Ni nanoparticle preparation and as reactor in H2 production from sodium borohydride hydrolysis
by Sahiner, Nurettin & Seven, Fahriye
- 180-193 Techno-economic analysis of a small size short range EES (electric energy storage) system for a PV (photovoltaic) plant serving a SME (small and medium enterprise) in a given regulatory context
by Scozzari, R. & Santarelli, M.
- 194-201 The effect of compression ratio on the performance, emissions and combustion of an SI (spark ignition) engine fueled with pure ethanol, methanol and unleaded gasoline
by Balki, Mustafa Kemal & Sayin, Cenk
- 202-217 A CFD (computational fluid dynamics) study on the effects of operating an engine with low intake valve lift at idle corresponding speed
by Clenci, Adrian Constantin & Iorga-Simăn, Victor & Deligant, Michael & Podevin, Pierre & Descombes, Georges & Niculescu, Rodica
- 218-225 Economic growth, energy consumption and sustainable development: The case of the Union for the Mediterranean countries
by Esseghir, Asma & Haouaoui Khouni, Leila
- 226-244 Modelling vSGPs (very shallow geothermal potentials) in selected CSAs (case study areas)
by Bertermann, D. & Klug, H. & Morper-Busch, L. & Bialas, C.
- 245-254 Demand response in liberalized electricity markets: Analysis of aggregated load participation in the German balancing mechanism
by Koliou, Elta & Eid, Cherrelle & Chaves-Ávila, José Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi A.
- 255-262 Energetic and economic assessment of cogeneration plants: A comparative design and experimental condition study
by Badami, M. & Camillieri, F. & Portoraro, A. & Vigliani, E.
- 263-276 On the economic potential for electric load management in the German residential heating sector – An optimising energy system model approach
by Fehrenbach, Daniel & Merkel, Erik & McKenna, Russell & Karl, Ute & Fichtner, Wolf
- 277-288 Thermodynamic evaluation of the Kalina split-cycle concepts for waste heat recovery applications
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Knudsen, Thomas & Larsen, Ulrik & Haglind, Fredrik
- 289-301 Short-term scheduling of combined heat and power generation units in the presence of demand response programs
by Alipour, Manijeh & Zare, Kazem & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam
- 302-320 Heat integration in multipurpose batch plants using a robust scheduling framework
by Seid, Esmael R. & Majozi, Thokozani
- 321-331 Comparative behavior of gasoline–diesel/butanol–diesel blends and injection strategy management on performance and emissions of a light duty diesel engine
by Iannuzzi, Stefano E. & Valentino, Gerardo
- 332-345 A barrier and techno-economic analysis of small-scale bCHP (biomass combined heat and power) schemes in the UK
by Wright, Daniel G. & Dey, Prasanta K. & Brammer, John
- 346-354 Esterification of jatropha oil via ultrasonic irradiation with auto-induced temperature-rise effect
by Andrade-Tacca, Cesar Augusto & Chang, Chia-Chi & Chen, Yi-Hung & Manh, Do-Van & Chang, Ching-Yuan & Ji, Dar-Ren & Tseng, Jyi-Yeong & Shie, Je-Lueng
- 355-366 Evaluation of massive exhaust gas recirculation and Miller cycle strategies for mixing-controlled low temperature combustion in a heavy duty diesel engine
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & Novella, Ricardo & Belarte, Eduardo
- 367-376 Multi-objective and multi-parameter optimization of a thermoelectric generator module
by Meng, Jing-Hui & Zhang, Xin-Xin & Wang, Xiao-Dong
- 377-387 Investigation on cascading cogeneration system of ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) and CaCl2/BaCl2 two-stage adsorption freezer
by Jiang, Long & Wang, LiWei & Wang, RuZhu & Gao, Peng & Song, FenPing