The dynamics of delinking in industrial emissions: The role of productivity, trade and R&D
Abstract: C230, O400, Q550, Q560
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Journal of Innovation Economics.
Volume (Year): n° 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm
NAMEA; trade openness; labour productivity; EKC; STIRPAT;
Other versions of this item:
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "The dynamics of delinking in industrial emissions: The role of productivity, trade and R&D," MPRA Paper 17536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cole, Matthew A., 2003. "Development, trade, and the environment: how robust is the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 557-580, October.
- David I. Stern, 2004.
"Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Copeland,B.R. & Scott Taylor,M., 2003.
"Trade, growth and the environment,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective,"
2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 240-260, Summer.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Rafael Morales-Lage, 2006. "The Impact of Population on CO2 Emissions: Evidence From European Countries," Working Papers 2006.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk Rübbelke, 2004.
"Ancillary Benefits of Climate Policy,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(4), pages 488-503, July.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Embedding environmental innovation in local production systems: SME strategies, networking and industrial relations: evidence on innovation drivers in industrial districts," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 169-195.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Kakali Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "An Empirical Examination of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis for India: Towards a Green Leontief Paradox?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 427-449, April.
- del Rio González, Pablo, 2008. "Policy implications of potential conflicts between short-term and long-term efficiency in CO2 emissions abatement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 292-303, April.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008.
"Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006. "Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Smith & Joseph Swierzbinski, 2007. "Assessing the performance of the UK Emissions Trading Scheme," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 131-158, May.
- Stern , David I., 1998. "Progress on the environmental Kuznets curve?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 173-196, May.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R., 2003. "Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 363-383, November.
- Matthew A. Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Examining the Impact of Demographic Factors On Air Pollution," Labor and Demography 0312005, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2004.
- Katrin Millock & Natalia Zugravu & Gérard Duchene, 2008. "The Factors Behind CO2 Emission Reduction in Transition Economies," Working Papers 2008.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Air Pollutant Emissions in Italy: Evidence from Environmental Accounts (NAMEA) Panel Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 277-301.
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "Trade, the pollution haven hypothesis and the environmental Kuznets curve: examining the linkages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2010.
"Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level -- Analyses of NAMEA data,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2457-2467, October.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level Analyses of NAMEA data," Working Papers 201008, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Giovanni, 2010. "Sector CO2 and SOx emissions efficiency and investment: homogeneous vs heterogeneous estimates using the Italian NAMEA," MPRA Paper 24077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.