Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Michael James Roberts
Andrew J. Yates
Matthew A. Cole
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 89-103 Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies
by Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu
- 104-125 Are energy efficiency standards justified?
by Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David & Oates, Wallace E.
- 126-140 Strategic exploitation with learning and heterogeneous beliefs
by Agbo, Maxime
- 141-154 The principal–agent model with multilateral externalities: An application to climate agreements
by Helm, Carsten & Wirl, Franz
- 155-170 Social networks and non-market valuations
by Neilson, William & Wichmann, Bruno
- 171-188 Testing genuine savings as a forward-looking indicator of future well-being over the (very) long-run
by Greasley, David & Hanley, Nick & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul
- 189-208 Does efficient irrigation technology lead to reduced groundwater extraction? Empirical evidence
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 209-223 Carbon leakage: Grandfathering as an incentive device to avert firm relocation
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Heitzig, Jobst
- 224-240 Capitalizing property rights insecurity in natural resource assets
by Grainger, Corbett A. & Costello, Christopher J.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 2-19 The optimal time path of clean energy R&D policy when patents have finite lifetime
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 20-38 Enforcement and price controls in emissions trading
by Stranlund, John K. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 39-57 Air pollution and children's respiratory health: A cohort analysis
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 58-70 Using revealed preferences to estimate the Value of Travel Time to recreation sites
by Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J. & Ferrini, Silvia
- 71-88 Value of time: Speeding behavior and gasoline prices
by Wolff, Hendrik
2013, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 383-403 What do consumers believe about future gasoline prices?
by Anderson, Soren T. & Kellogg, Ryan & Sallee, James M.
- 404-423 The private and social economics of bulk electricity storage
by Carson, Richard T. & Novan, Kevin
- 424-443 The promise of Beijing: Evaluating the impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on air quality
by Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Kumar, Naresh & Shi, Guang
- 444-459 Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 460-475 Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India
by Jessoe, Katrina
- 476-496 Wildfire smoke and health impacts: A closer look at fire attributes and their marginal effects
by Moeltner, K. & Kim, M.-K. & Zhu, E. & Yang, W.
- 497-509 Does the stock market value the inclusion in a sustainability stock index? An event study analysis for German firms
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Schmidt, Peter & Wagner, Marcus & Ziegler, Andreas
- 510-522 Estimating population dynamics without population data
by Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- 523-538 Do environmental regulations disproportionately affect small businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures survey
by Becker, Randy A. & Pasurka, Carl & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 539-553 Can pollution tax rebates protect low-wage earners?
by Fullerton, Don & Monti, Holly
- 554-572 Crediting uncertain ecosystem services in a market
by Springborn, Michael & Yeo, Boon-Ling & Lee, Juhwan & Six, Johan
- 573-582 Discounting under uncertainty: Disentangling the Weitzman and the Gollier effect
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 583-597 Discounting for personal and social payments: Patience for others, impatience for ourselves
by Howard, Gregory
- 598-608 Minimax regret discounting
by Iverson, Terrence
- 609-624 A density projection approach for non-trivial information dynamics: Adaptive management of stochastic natural resources
by Springborn, Michael & Sanchirico, James N.
- 625-638 Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods
by Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas
- 639-655 Water sharing agreements sustainable to reduced flows
by Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene
- 656-670 Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes
by Liu, Antung Anthony
- 671-687 Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 688-707 Renewable electricity policies, heterogeneity, and cost effectiveness
by Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua
2013, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 166-184 Climate and international trade policies when emissions affect production possibilities
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Woodland, Alan
- 185-201 Flattening the carbon extraction path in unilateral cost-effective action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Ru¨diger
- 202-218 Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade
by Strand, Jon
- 219-234 Political influence on non-cooperative international climate policy
by Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph
- 235-250 Climate treaties and approaching catastrophes
by Barrett, Scott
- 251-279 Build it, but will they come? Evidence from consumer choice between gasoline and sugarcane ethanol
by Salvo, Alberto & Huse, Cristian
- 280-300 Fuel prices and new vehicle fuel economy—Comparing the United States and Western Europe
by Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua
- 301-318 Intergenerational aspects of ecotax reforms – An application to Germany
by Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin
- 319-336 Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes
by Slechten, Aurélie
- 337-346 Environmental policy with collective waste disposal
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 347-363 Re-evaluating the role of energy efficiency standards: A behavioral economics approach
by Tsvetanov, Tsvetan & Segerson, Kathleen
- 364-382 The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas
2013, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-14 The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests
by Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 15-32 Complementarity, impatience, and the resilience of natural-resource-dependent economies
by Quaas, Martin F. & van Soest, Daan & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 33-51 Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian
- 52-71 Can household consumers save the wild fish? Lessons from a sustainable seafood advisory
by Hallstein, Eric & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 72-89 Valuing nature in a general equilibrium
by Carbone, Jared C. & Kerry Smith, V.
- 90-104 What can we learn from benefit transfer errors? Evidence from 20 years of research on convergent validity
by Kaul, Sapna & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 105-122 Economics of additionality for environmental services from agriculture
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 123-140 Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants
by Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica
- 141-158 Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse
by Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan
2013, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 345-360 Does cleanup of hazardous waste sites raise housing values? Evidence of spatially localized benefits
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Timmins, Christopher
- 361-376 Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market
by Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E.
- 377-393 Dynamics of indirect land-use change: Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & di Falco, Salvatore
- 394-410 Wind power development in the United States
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 411-437 Do national borders matter? Intranational trade, international trade, and the environment
by McAusland, Carol & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 438-451 Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species
by Lawley, Chad
- 452-468 The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management
by Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher
- 469-484 Empowering neighbors versus imposing regulations: An experimental analysis of pollution reduction schemes
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
2013, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 175-193 Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment
by Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Spiller, Elisheba
- 194-207 Fuel price increases and the timing of changes in household driving decisions
by Cozad, Melanie & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 208-224 The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 225-240 Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
by Bennear, Lori & Tarozzi, Alessandro & Pfaff, Alexander & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Matin Ahmed, Kazi & van Geen, Alexander
- 241-261 Do property rights promote investment but cause deforestation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Nicaragua
by Liscow, Zachary D.
- 262-276 Social integration, participation, and community resource management
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Engel, Stefanie & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 277-289 The economic impact of natural resources
by Mideksa, Torben K.
- 290-309 The carbon dioxide emissions of firms: A spatial analysis
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro & Zhou, Ying
- 310-325 On welfare frameworks and catastrophic climate risks
by Millner, Antony
- 326-344 Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model
by Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo
2013, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility
by Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 12-27 How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching
by Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie
- 28-39 Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty
by Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 40-55 The trouble with voluntary emissions trading: Uncertainty and adverse selection in sectoral crediting programs☆☆Special thanks to Suzi Kerr, Lawrence Goulder, Michael Wara, Arthur van Benthem, Lee Schipper, Chris Barrington-Leigh and two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts. I appreciate assistance with the predictive modeling from Mark Bryan and Vera Troeger. I also thank Sonny Kim and Kenny Gillingham for assistance with the GCAM modeling runs, and the Joint Global Change Research Institute for making GCAM available. This research was completed while I was an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and McGill School of Environment, McGill University. I acknowledge support from a U.S. Department of Transportation Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship, a William C. and Jeanne M. Landreth IPER Fellowship, and a David and Lucille Packard Foundation Stanford Graduate Fellowship
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 56-73 The long-run impact of nuclear waste shipments on the property market: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Yuan, May
- 74-86 Greenhouse gas emissions, waste and recycling policy
by Acuff, Kaylee & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 87-109 Demand for health risk reductions
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 110-132 Preference elicitation under oath
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Joule, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane & Shogren, Jason F.
- 133-152 When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 153-173 Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport
by Cristea, Anca & Hummels, David & Puzzello, Laura & Avetisyan, Misak
2012, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 288-300 On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices
by Mason, Charles F.
- 301-311 Endogenous growth, asymmetric trade and resource dependence
by Bretschger, Lucas & Valente, Simone
- 312-327 Growth, deforestation and the efficiency of the REDD mechanism
by Ollivier, Hélène
- 328-341 Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?
by Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo
- 342-363 Is there really a green paradox?
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
- 364-376 Announcing climate policy: Can a green paradox arise without scarcity?
by Smulders, Sjak & Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 377-389 Emissions standards and ambient environmental quality standards with stochastic environmental services
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 390-401 Multiple receptor ambient monitoring and firm compliance with environmental taxes under budget and target driven regulatory missions
by Colson, Gregory & Menapace, Luisa
- 402-409 Implementing optimal taxes using tradable share permits
by Berglann, Helge
- 410-426 Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist
by Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J.
- 427-441 Community pressure for green behavior
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 442-455 Threshold management in a coupled economic–ecological system
by Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena
- 456-467 Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted U-shaped
by Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till
- 468-480 Investment in cleaner technology and signaling distortions in a market with green consumers
by Sengupta, Aditi
2012, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 137-152 Enforcement of vintage differentiated regulations: The case of new source review
by Bushnell, James B. & Wolfram, Catherine D.
- 153-168 Stars and standards: Energy efficiency in rental markets
by Burfurd, Ingrid & Gangadharan, Lata & Nemes, Veronika
- 169-182 Disentangling preferences and expectations in stated preference analysis with respondent uncertainty: The case of invasive species prevention
by Provencher, Bill & Lewis, David J. & Anderson, Kathryn
- 183-198 Soft and hard price collars in a cap-and-trade system: A comparative analysis
by Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Palmer, Karen L.
- 199-216 Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 217-229 Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view
by Wirl, Franz
- 230-236 Tax-versus-trading and efficient revenue recycling as issues for greenhouse gas abatement
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank
- 237-252 Market power in water markets
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 253-278 Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L.
2012, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-15 Endangered species conservation on private land: Assessing the effectiveness of habitat conservation plans
by Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 16-30 Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 31-44 The impact of voluntary programs on polluting behavior: Evidence from pollution prevention programs and toxic releases
by Bui, Linda T.M. & Kapon, Samuel
- 45-67 Inciting protocols
by Dekker, Thijs & Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & de Vries, Frans P. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 68-87 Trading wastes
by Kellenberg, Derek
- 88-101 Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions
by Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong
- 102-116 Policy for the adoption of new environmental monitoring technologies to manage stock externalities
by Millock, Katrin & Xabadia, Angels & Zilberman, David
- 117-135 On modeling pollution-generating technologies
by Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 289-303 Uncertain outcomes and climate change policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 304-320 Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious
by Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 321-335 Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism
by Dietz, Simon & Asheim, Geir B.
- 336-354 Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations
by Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel
- 355-374 The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa
by Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 375-387 Emissions taxes versus intensity standards: Second-best environmental policies with incomplete regulation
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 388-403 Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities
by van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel
- 404-418 A signaling theory of consumer boycotts
by Heijnen, Pim & van der Made, Allard
- 419-434 The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas
by Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 151-168 The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute
by Anderson, Soren T.
- 169-186 Improving air quality in California's San Joaquin Valley: The role of vehicle heterogeneity in optimal emissions abatement
by Mérel, Pierre & Wimberger, Emily
- 187-207 Unintended consequences from nested state and federal regulations: The case of the Pavley greenhouse-gas-per-mile limits
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & van Benthem, Arthur A.
- 208-223 Anatomy of a paradox: Management practices, organizational structure and energy efficiency
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 224-241 Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies
by Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 242-259 Ownership risk and the use of common-pool natural resources
by Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Santugini, Marc
- 260-270 Optimal spatial control of biological invasions
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E.
- 271-287 The natalist bias of pollution control
by de la Croix, David & Gosseries, Axel
2012, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-18 Wildlife corridors as a connected subgraph problem
by Conrad, Jon M. & Gomes, Carla P. & van Hoeve, Willem-Jan & Sabharwal, Ashish & Suter, Jordan F.
- 19-34 Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States
by Barreca, Alan I.
- 35-50 The influence of social relationships on pro-environment behaviors
by Videras, Julio & Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Wu, Stephen
- 51-65 Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 66-72 Are experienced people affected by a pre-set default option—Results from a field experiment
by Löfgren, Åsa & Martinsson, Peter & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- 73-91 Ordering effects and choice set awareness in repeat-response stated preference studies
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian J. & Carson, Richard T. & Dupont, Diane & Louviere, Jordan J. & Morimoto, Sanae & Scarpa, Riccardo & Wang, Paul
- 92-104 Corruption and forest concessions
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Ollikainen, Markku & Koskela, Erkki
- 105-119 Environmental federalism and environmental liability
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Shogren, Jason F.
- 120-136 Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets
by Stocking, Andrew
- 137-149 Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
2011, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 309-322 Green clubs
by van't Veld, Klaas & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 323-336 Exurban development
by Newburn, David & Berck, Peter
- 337-351 Remanufacturing
by Bernard, Sophie
- 352-366 Emissions targets and the real business cycle: Intensity targets versus caps or taxes
by Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael
- 367-385 No sympathy for the devil
by Horan, Richard D. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 386-401 Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 402-413 Can incomplete information lead to under-exploitation in the commons?
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 414-429 An experimental analysis of compliance in dynamic emissions markets
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M.
- 430-445 Voluntary corporate environmental initiatives and shareholder wealth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 446-461 Skew and attribute non-attendance within the Bayesian mixed logit model
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan
- 462-474 Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim
2011, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 123-139 The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol
by Hughes, Jonathan E.
- 140-154 Co-benefits and additionality of the clean development mechanism: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can
- 155-165 Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?
by Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian
- 166-179 On the economics of energy labels in the housing market
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils
- 180-198 Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics
by López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif
- 199-214 Growth and pollution convergence: Theory and evidence
by Ordás Criado, C. & Valente, S. & Stengos, T.
- 215-228 Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 229-240 Optimal management with potential regime shifts
by Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian
- 241-253 Are politicians office or policy motivated? The case of U.S. governors' environmental policies
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wang, Le & Mamun, Khawaja A.
- 254-266 Environmental Constituent Interest, Green Electricity Policies, and Legislative Voting
by Andrew Chupp, B.
- 267-277 The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly
by Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe
- 278-289 Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G.
- 290-308 Optimal environmental policy for waste disposal and recycling when firms are not compliant
by Ino, Hiroaki
2011, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-14 Time perspective and climate change policy
by Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov
- 15-29 The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment
by Horn, Henrik
- 30-40 Incentives to diffuse advanced abatement technology under environmental liability law
by Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim
- 41-52 Negotiating a voluntary agreement when firms self-regulate
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 53-64 Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L.
- 65-79 Who counts in evaluating the effects of air pollution policies on households? Non-market valuation in the presence of dependencies
by Evans, Mary F. & Poulos, Christine & Kerry Smith, V.
- 80-94 A calibrated auction-conjoint valuation method: Valuing pork and eggs produced under differing animal welfare conditions
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 95-110 Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models
by Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad
- 111-121 How wrong can you be? Implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments
by Torres, Cati & Hanley, Nick & Riera, Antoni
- vii-viii Editorial
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
2011, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 245-253 A free lunch in the commons
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 254-266 Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias
by Cox, Michael & Ross, Justin M.
- 267-280 Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources
by Bahel, Eric
- 281-296 Would hotelling kill the electric car?
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel
- 297-310 The value of disappearing beaches: A hedonic pricing model with endogenous beach width
by Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & Murray, A. Brad
- 311-326 Strategic environmental disclosure: Evidence from the DOE's voluntary greenhouse gas registry
by Kim, Eun-Hee & Lyon, Thomas P.
- 327-340 Regulatory attitudes and environmental innovation in a model combining internal and external R&D
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 341-354 Uncertainty and measurement error in welfare models for risk changes
by Riddel, Mary
2011, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 119-134 At home and abroad: An empirical analysis of innovation and diffusion in energy technologies
by Verdolini, Elena & Galeotti, Marzio
- 135-152 Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 153-169 Double-dipping in environmental markets
by Woodward, Richard T.
- 170-182 Is ISO 14001 a gateway to more advanced voluntary action? The case of green supply chain management
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Darnall, Nicole & Katayama, Hajime
- 183-197 A characterization of sustainability with indicators
by Martinet, Vincent
- 198-212 Does marginal price matter? A regression discontinuity approach to estimating water demand
by Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael
- 213-226 Valuation of cancer and microbial disease risk reductions in municipal drinking water: An analysis of risk context using multiple valuation methods
by Adamowicz, Wiktor & Dupont, Diane & Krupnick, Alan & Zhang, Jing
- 227-243 Household incidence of pollution control policies: A robust welfare analysis using general equilibrium effects
by Araar, Abdelkrim & Dissou, Yazid & Duclos, Jean-Yves
2011, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-15 Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich
- 16-35 Trade, technology, and the environment: Does access to technology promote environmental regulation?
by Lovely, Mary & Popp, David
- 36-51 Plant vintages, grandfathering, and environmental policy
by Heutel, Garth
- 52-66 Lose some, save some: Obesity, automobile demand, and gasoline consumption
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Zhang, Junjie
- 67-78 The Al Gore effect: An Inconvenient Truth and voluntary carbon offsets
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 79-94 Pressure cookers or pressure valves: Do roads lead to deforestation in China?
by Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Uchida, Emi & Rozelle, Scott & Gibson, John
- 95-106 Shifting cultivation, forest fallow, and externalities in ecosystem services: Evidence from the Eastern Amazon
by Klemick, Heather
- 107-118 Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs
by Grüll, Georg & Taschini, Luca
2010, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 145-160 Which hedonic models can we trust to recover the marginal willingness to pay for environmental amenities?
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.