Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Andrew J. Yates
Michael James Roberts
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 221-241 Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring
by Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 242-260 The Regulation of Environmental Innovations
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 261-270 Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity
by Williams, Roberton III
- 271-289 An Empirical Study of the SO2 Allowance Market: Effects of PUC Regulations
by Arimura, Toshi H.
- 290-308 The Effect of Punishment on Firm Compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 309-328 Testing for Consistency in Contingent Ranking Experiments
by Foster, Vivien & Mourato, Susana
- 329-345 Long-Term Substitutability between Environmental and Man-Made Goods
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C.
- 346-369 Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
2002, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-22 On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages
by Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli
- 23-44 Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 45-69 A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility
by Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam
- 70-92 Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?
by Andrew Muller, R. & Mestelman, Stuart & Spraggon, John & Godby, Rob
- 93-105 Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 106-122 The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures
by McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A.
- 123-143 Designing Choice Sets for Stated Preference Methods: The Effects of Complexity on Choice Consistency
by DeShazo, J. R. & Fermo, German
- 144-168 Further Investigation of Voluntary Contribution Contingent Valuation: Fair Share, Time of Contribution, and Respondent Uncertainty
by Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Bohara, Alok K. & Silva, Carol L.
- 169-187 Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?
by Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit
2002, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 339-359 Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L.
- 360-385 Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats
by DeShazo, J. R.
- 386-411 Trade's Dynamic Solutions to Transboundary Pollution
by Fernandez, Linda
- 412-436 Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 437-454 Compensation for "Meaningful Participation" in Climate Change Control: A Modest Proposal and Empirical Analysis
by Panayotou, Theodore & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
- 455-476 Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David
- 477-496 Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka
by Richardson, Martin
- 497-517 Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko
2002, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 169-187 Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection
by Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 188-218 Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Trade Restrictions
by Ley, Eduardo & Macauley, Molly K. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 219-233 Calibration of Willingness-to-Accept
by List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 234-250 Environmental Regulations, Transfers, and Trade: Theory and Evidence
by Eliste, Paavo & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 251-266 Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
by Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A.
- 267-279 Flexible Functional Form Estimation of Willingness to Pay Using Dichotomous Choice Data
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 280-302 Private Storage of Common Property
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Salant, Stephen W.
- 303-324 Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities
by Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika
- 325-338 Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks
by Weitzman, Martin L.
2002, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-19 Taxation, Unemployment, and Growth: Dynamic Welfare Effects of "Green" Policies
by Bye, Brita
- 20-33 Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
by Danielsson, Asgeir
- 34-46 A Theory of Filtered Enforcement
by Heyes, Anthony
- 47-70 Individual Response, Information, and Intergenerational Common Pool Problems
by Chermak, Janie M. & Krause, Kate
- 71-92 The Use of Ambient Inspections in Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement When the Inspection Agency Cannot Commit Itself to Announced Inspection Probabilities
by Franckx, Laurent
- 93-112 Transboundary Air Pollution, Environmental Aid, and Political Uncertainty
by Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard A.
- 113-134 Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 135-157 Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?
by Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E.
- 158-168 Technical Change, External Economies, and the Porter Hypothesis
by Mohr, Robert D.
2001, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 235-256 Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
by Polasky, Stephen & Bin, Okmyung
- 257-276 A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 277-296 Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players
by List, John A. & Mason, Charles F.
- 297-309 Common Pool Resource Appropriation under Costly Cooperation
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 310-335 Pollution and Capital Markets in Developing Countries
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 336-359 El Nino, Expectations, and Fishing Effort in Monterey Bay, California
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 360-373 Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution
by Reis, Ana Balcao
- 374-384 Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
2001, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 119-139 The Credibility of a Threat to Nationalize
by Davis, Graham A.
- 140-155 Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 156-182 Along the Way Back from the Brink
by Rondeau, Daniel
- 183-206 Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use
by Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner M.
- 207-233 Nuclear Waste Transport and Residential Property Values: Estimating the Effects of Perceived Risks
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank
2001, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-22 When the Weak Win: The Role of Investment in Environmental Lobbying
by Damania, R.
- 23-52 Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues
by Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 53-64 Markets for Water Rights under Environmental Constraints
by Weber, Marian L.
- 65-81 Nonrenewable Resources with Switching Costs
by Mason, Charles F.
- 82-103 A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 104-118 Pollution Permit Markets with Intertemporal Trading and Asymmetric Information
by Yates, Andrew J. & Cronshaw, Mark B.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 235-251 Deforestation and Development in a Small Open Economy
by Hartwick, John M. & Van Long, Ngo & Tian, Huilan
- 252-268 Justifying Sustainability
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Tungodden, Bertil
- 269-285 Trade and Transboundary Pollution: Spatial Separation Reconsidered
by Unteroberdoerster, Olaf
- 286-294 Sellers' Hedging Incentives at EPA's Emission Trading Auction
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Haan, Marco
- 295-311 Thin versus Thick CO2 Market
by Liski, Matti
- 312-332 Economies of Scope in Endangered-Species Protection: Evidence from Interest-Group Behavior
by Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 333-350 Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies
by Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 135-161 Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D.
- 162-178 Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sulfur?
by Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S.
- 179-192 Do Hypothetical and Actual Marginal Willingness to Pay Differ in Choice Experiments?: Application to the Valuation of the Environment
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter
- 193-233 Valuing Managerial Flexibility: An Application of Real-Option Theory to Mining Investments
by Slade, Margaret E.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-12 Setting the Stakes in Environmental Contests
by Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 13-32 Population, Tenure, and Natural Resource Management: The Case of Customary Land Area in Malawi
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 33-43 Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
by Buschena, David E. & Anderson, Terry L. & Leonard, Jerry L.
- 44-69 Agricultural Intensification versus Extensification: A Case Study of Deforestation in the Northern-Hill Region of Vietnam
by Tachibana, Towa & Nguyen, Trung M. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 70-93 Strength-of-Preference Indicators and an Ordered-Response Model for Ordinarily Dichotomous, Discrete Choice Data
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Opaluch, James J. & Weaver, Thomas F.
- 94-108 Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies
by Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen
- 109-134 Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
2000, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 189-210 The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
by Schennach, Susanne M.
- 211-235 Climate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration
by Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 236-250 Renewable Resources and Economic Sustainability: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Time Preferences
by Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 251-274 Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Analysis of the Canadian Pulp and Paper Industry, 1959-1994: An Input Distance Function Approach
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 275-296 North-South Investment Flows and Optimal Environmental Policies
by Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy H. & Ali Khan, M.
2000, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 87-110 Regulatory Rule-Making with Legal Challenges
by Garvie, Devon A. & Lipman, Barton L.
- 111-136 Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments
by Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N.
- 137-150 Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve
by Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha
- 151-163 Initial and Continuing Compliance and the Trade-Off between Monitoring and Control Cost
by Harford, Jon D.
- 164-180 Optimal Control of Acid Rain in a Federation with Decentralized Leadership and Information
by Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 181-188 A Note on ITQs and Optimal Investment
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
2000, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Effects of Environmental Regulations on Foreign Direct Investment
by List, John A. & Co, Catherine Y.
- 21-36 Random Coefficient Models for Stated Preference Surveys
by Layton, David F.
- 37-55 Do Residential Water Demand Side Management Policies Measure Up? An Analysis of Eight California Water Agencies
by Renwick, Mary E. & Green, Richard D.
- 56-75 Environmental Regulation as a Barrier to the Formation of Small Manufacturing Establishments: A Longitudinal Examination
by Dean, Thomas J. & Brown, Robert L. & Stango, Victor
- 76-81 Discussion of Morey and Waldman's "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models"
by Train, Kenneth & McFadden, Daniel & Johnson, Reed
- 82-85 Joint Estimation of Catch and Other Travel-Cost Parameters--Some Further Thoughts
by Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M.
2000, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 243-243 Editor'S Note
by Deacon, Robert T.
- 245-247 In Response to the Publication of the 25th Anniversary Issue of JEEM in Honor of Its First Three Editors
by Kneese, Allen V.
- 249-263 Reflections upon 25 Years of the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
by Brookshire, David S. & Scrogin, David O.
- 264-281 Trends in Natural Resource Economics in JEEM 1974-1997: Breakpoint and Nonparametric Analysis
by Fisher, Athony & Ward, Michael
- 282-305 Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 306-327 Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?
by Wilen, James E.
- 328-350 Has Economic Research Answered the Needs of Environmental Policy?
by Cropper, Maureen L.
- 351-374 JEEM and Non-market Valuation: 1974-1998
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 375-399 The Impact of Economics on Environmental Policy
by Hahn, Robert W.
2000, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 121-144 Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices
by Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 145-161 Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation
by Crooker, John & Kling, Catherine L.
- 162-188 Land Reform Policies, the Sources of Violent Conflict, and Implications for Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Alston, Lee J. & Libecap, Gary D. & Mueller, Bernardo
- 189-204 Managing a Multiple-Use Resource: The Case of Feral Pig Management in California Rangeland
by Zivin, Joshua & Hueth, Brent M. & Zilberman, David
- 205-223 Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities
by Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti
- 224-241 Harmonization and Optimal Environmental Policy in a Federal System with Asymmetric Information
by Ulph, Alistair
2000, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-38 Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy
- 39-66 What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David
- 67-96 Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M.
- 97-116 Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach
by Font, Antoni Riera
1999, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 249-266 Pollution Permits and Sustainable Growth in a Schumpeterian Model
by Grimaud, Andre
- 267-282 Endogenous Monitoring and Enforcement of a Transferable Emissions Permit System
by Stranlund, John K. & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy
- 283-301 Trade and Environment: An Empirical Analysis of the Technology Effect in the Steel Industry
by Reppelin-Hill, Valerie
- 302-321 The Optimal Allocation of Conservation Funds
by Wu, JunJie & Boggess, William G.
1999, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 121-142 The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants
by Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D.
- 143-157 A Comparison of Welfare Estimates from Four Models for Linking Seasonal Recreational Trips to Multinomial Logit Models of Site Choice
by Parsons, George R. & Jakus, Paul M. & Tomasi, Ted
- 158-175 The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations
by Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 176-194 Heterogeneity, Irreversible Production Choices, and Efficiency in Emission Permit Markets
by Ben-David, Shaul & Brookshire, David S. & Burness, Stuart & McKee, Michael & Schmidt, Christian
- 195-214 Tradable Allowances in a Restructuring Electric Industry
by Tschirhart, John & Wen, Shiow-Ying
- 215-233 Specification Tests for Mixed Demand Systems with an Emphasis on Combining Contingent Valuation and Revealed Data
by Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M.
- 234-246 An Economic Analysis of Household Waste Management
by Choe, Chongwoo & Fraser, Iain
1999, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-19 Pricing Biodiversity
by Montgomery, Claire A. & Pollak, Robert A. & Freemark, Kathryn & White, Denis
- 20-48 Strict Liability as a Deterrent in Toxic Waste Management: Empirical Evidence from Accident and Spill Data
by Alberini, Anna & Austin, David H.
- 49-65 Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models
by Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 66-80 Information and the Divergence between Willingness to Accept and Willingness to Pay
by Kolstad, Charles D. & Guzman, Rolando M.
- 81-96 Pollution Monitoring: Optimal Design of Inspection--An Economic Analysis of the Use of Satellite Information to Deter Oil Pollution
by Florens, Jean-Pierre & Foucher, Caroline
- 97-120 Estimating Willingness to Pay and Resource Tradeoffs with Different Payment Mechanisms: An Evaluation of a Funding Guarantee for Watershed Management
by Johnston, Robert J. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Weaver, Thomas F.
1999, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 211-232 Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives
by Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta
- 233-255 Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction
by Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 256-271 Winners and Losers in a World with Global Warming: Noncooperation, Altruism, and Social Welfare
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 272-289 Government Management of Village Commons: Comparing Two Forest Policies
by Ligon, Ethan & Narain, Urvashi
- 290-305 Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery
by Weninger, Quinn
- 306-314 A Derivation of the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
by McKitrick, Ross
1999, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 129-150 Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 151-164 Markets and Regulatory Hold-Up Problems
by Gersbach, Hans & Glazer, Amihai
- 165-182 Environmental Policy and Competitiveness: The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 183-201 Flow Control and Rent Capture in Solid Waste Management
by Tawil, Natalie
- 202-209 Some Further Implications of Incorporating the Warm Glow of Giving into Welfare Measures: A Comment on the Use of Donation Mechanisms by Champet al
by Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
1999, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-25 EPA's Voluntary 33/50 Program: Impact on Toxic Releases and Economic Performance of Firms
by Khanna, Madhu & Damon, Lisa A.
- 26-43 What Drives Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?: Evidence from Satellite and Socioeconomic Data
by Pfaff, Alexander S. P.
- 44-51 Risk and Its Consequences
by Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 52-84 When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams, Roberton III & Goulder, Lawrence H.
- 85-105 A Dual Approach to Modeling Corner Solutions in Recreation Demand
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 106-128 Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences
by Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo
1998, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 201-208 Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 209-224 Buying Time: Real and Hypothetical Offers
by Smith, V. Kerry & Mansfield, Carol
- 225-242 Restoring Natural Resources with Destination-Driven Costs
by Phillips, Carl V. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 243-266 Toxics Release Information: A Policy Tool for Environmental Protection
by Khanna, Madhu & Quimio, Wilma Rose H. & Bojilova, Dora
- 267-294 Risk Premiums for Environmental Liability: Does Superfund Increase the Cost of Capital?
by Garber, Steven & Hammitt, James K.
- 295-313 The Optimal Joint Provision of Water for Irrigation and Hydropower
by Chatterjee, Bishu & Howitt, Richard E. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 314-323 Sequencing and Valuing Public Goods
by Carson, Richard & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael
- 324-344 The Case for Diminishing Marginal Existence Values
by Rollins, Kimberly & Lyke, Audrey
1998, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 109-130 Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?
by Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 131-148 Policies for Green Design
by Fullerton, Don & Wu, Wenbo
- 149-169 Is Hotelling's Rule Relevant to Domestic Oil Production?
by Black, Geoffrey & LaFrance, Jeffrey T.
- 170-185 Elicitation Effects in Contingent Valuation: Comparisons to a Multiple Bounded Discrete Choice Approach
by Welsh, Michael P. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 186-199 Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices
by Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G.
1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-25 On the Dynamics of the Regulation of Pollution: Incentive Compatible Regulation of a Persistent Pollutant
by Benford, Frank A.
- 26-45 The Declining Trend in Sulfur Dioxide Emissions: Implications for Allowance Prices
by Ellerman, A. Denny & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 46-69 International Pollution Problems: Unilateral Initiatives by Environmental Groups in One Country
by Zagonari, Fabio
- 70-88 International Fish Wars: The Strategic Roles for Fleet Licensing and Effort Subsidies
by Ruseski, Gorazd
- 89-107 The Design of a Dynamic Tradeable Quota System under Market Imperfections
by Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege
1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 205-224 Liability Funding and Superfund Clean-Up Remedies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 225-241 Instrument Choice When Regulators and Firms Bargain
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S.
- 242-261 The Revealed Preferences of State EPAs: Stringency, Enforcement, and Substitution
by Helland, Eric
- 262-276 Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models: The Joint Estimation of Participation, Site Choice, and Site Characteristics
by Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M.
- 277-284 A Note on Consistent Estimation of Mean WTP Using a Misspecified Logit Contingent Valuation Model
by Creel, Michael
1998, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 103-125 An Arbitrage-Free Approach to Quasi-Option Value
by Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A.
- 126-141 Factoring the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Automotive Lead Emissions
by Hilton, F. G. Hank & Levinson, Arik
- 142-163 Effects of Total Cost and Group-Size Information on Willingness to Pay Responses: Open Ended vs. Dichotomous Choice
by Bohara, Alok K. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Brookshire, David S.
- 164-189 Optimal Exploration for and Exploitation of Heterogeneous Mineral Deposits
by Cairns, Robert D. & Van Quyen, Nguyen
- 190-194 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: A Comment
by Haab, Timothy C.
- 195-199 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: Reply
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Quiggin, John
1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-21 Community Pressure and Clean Technology in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Mexican Brickmakers
by Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey J.
- 22-47 When the Truth Hurts: Endangered Species Policy on Private Land with Imperfect Information
by Polasky, Stephen & Doremus, Holly
- 48-68 Information Asymmetries, Uncertainties, and Cleanup Delays at Superfund Sites
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 69-87 The Polluter Pays versus the Pollutee Pays Principle under Asymmetric Information
by Huber, Claus & Wirl, Franz
- 88-102 Inducing Incentives to Understate and to Overstate Willingness to Pay within the Open-Ended and the Dichotomous-Choice Elicitation Formats: An Experimental Study
by Lunander, Anders
1997, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 187-206 Conservative versus Mean Risk Assessments: Implications for Superfund Policies
by Viscusi, W. Kip & Hamilton, James T. & Dockins, P. Christen
- 207-227 Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves
by Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 228-239 Public Technological Aid to Support Compliance to Environmental Standards
by Stranlund, John K.
- 240-255 Willingness to Pay for Quality Improvements: Should Revealed and Stated Preference Data Be Combined?
by Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C.
- 256-274 Environmental Cleanliness as a Public Good: Welfare and Policy Implications of Nonconvex Preferences
by Anderson, Siwan & Francois, Patrick
- 275-287 Hypothetical Question Modes and Real Willingness to Pay
by Frykblom, Peter
1997, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-126 Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston
- 127-147 Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand
by Haab, Timothy C. & Hicks, Robert L.
- 148-172 Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 173-186 Transboundary Pollution Control in Federal Systems
by Silva, Emilson C. D. & Caplan, Arthur J.
1997, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Economics of Site Investigation for Groundwater Protection: Sequential Decision Making under Uncertainty
by Forsyth, Margaret
- 32-53 Sulfur Dioxide Compliance of a Regulated Utility
by Fullerton, Don & McDermott, Shaun P. & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 54-78 EPA Effectiveness at Reducing the Duration of Plant-Level Noncompliance
by Nadeau, Louis W.
- 79-99 Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs
by Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H.
- 100-106 Emissions Charge and Asymmetric Information: Consistently a Problem?
by Bulckaen, Fabrizio
1997, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 221-239 The Welfare Bias from Omitting Climatic Variability in Economic Studies of Global Warming
by Dalton, Michael G.